collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Those dealing with MonstroDesigns *UPDATE PAGE 1*  (Read 1530 times)

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
Those dealing with MonstroDesigns *UPDATE PAGE 1*
« on: November 24, 2012, 02:58:06 PM »
For anyone who is purchasing from them, I want to explain that I had a very hard time getting her to ship my items. I just want people to be warned that she gives the run around and tells you a different date every time that you ask. When I opened a dispute against her, she acted very immature and responded with sad faces. Through all the messaging she responded with me by putting <3 hearts all over. I don't think she is professional and I would not recommend her to anyone.

If anyone has ordered from her and has not had their items shipped I would suggest opening a paypal dispute and asking for a refund. She has no intentions of shipping out for people on the time she said. She has a very strict policy that she does not even go by and she tried to use it against people. I ordered from her on the 9th. She did not ship it out. Kept telling me when she would and then wouldn't.

She also threatens to 'black list' those who ask for refunds. Unfortunately she was the person I ordered from for a swap. It's caused a lot of stressed and took a lot of fun out of my first Arena swap. =/

As of right now, she claims to be giving me a refund. It hasn't come yet. I will keep you all updated. If anyone has any problems with her, I just want you all to know that you are not alone. Please don't let her continue to give you the run around. She sells on three different websites and can't keep track of everything. This is unacceptable and she needs to realize that she's taking WAY too much on on her plate and that it's affecting her customers.

Here are links to ALL her shops:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MonstroDesigns

http://myworld.ebay.com/monstro_designs?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

http://www.monstrodesignsshop.com/

UPDATE: I have finally been refunded though she did so in a very shady manner. I'm just glad this is over.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 11:45:45 AM by karrie91 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Those dealing with MonstroDesigns on etsy, ebay, or website.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 03:18:09 PM »
Sounds like a seller to avoid, you're absolutely right!  Thanks for coming to share with us...  Please keep us updated if the refund doesn't come!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 03:20:20 PM »
Awww, and I really liked her wigs... I will be avoiding her, then. :(

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 03:22:50 PM »
Her wigs are gorgeous. But she just isn't someone good to deal with. :(

I'm hoping I get my refund by tomorrow.

Rosse

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 03:32:20 PM »
A ordered a few wigs from her months ago, luckily I was not supposed to pay until they were finished, because I haven't heard from her since... sorry you had such a bad experience. And I really wanted those wigs :/

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 07:10:53 PM »
I didn't have any problems when I ordered from her. I'm sorry you had a bad experience.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 07:14:06 PM »
She shipped mine a week later than usual, but she explained that she had gotten really busy so I understood. The second time I ordered she sent it right away. I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience with her, and I'll be more wary in the future for sure. Too bad, I love her wigs.

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 08:07:14 PM »
Well communication was fine in the beginning of the transaction. What makes me the most mad is getting the run around and then her turning nasty and wanting to 'black list' me for wanting to refund. I explained that I'm on a tight schedule to get this done, and I even apologized but I told her that I didn't think they would arrive in time and need to buy something else. She said she was going to ship it out THIS Monday in one of our recent messages after I asked for a cancel. I would have believed it accept she told me that about LAST Monday AND Saturday.

I knew I should have just stuck to ebay.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 04:25:52 AM »
I am sorry you are having a difficult time with her. It seems from what others have said she seems to be a little hit or miss right now. 

I :like: her on Facebook awhile back because she had a dolly I really wanted. And I checked out her wigs because they were gorgeous.  But I never bought anything.  So I do not have any personal experiences with her.

I hope though you can get this resolved soon.  It's frustrating when we are on a time schedule for something and it falls through. And then our seller is unwilling to work things out in a timely manner. 
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 02:11:17 PM »
I have always gotten what I've ordered but it always takes forever for her to ship it.

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 04:20:47 PM »
I've heard that sometimes shipping goes off with her, but she's shipped quickly with me. And she's answered my Etsy messages within a few days. I did notice that her ship list is HUGE lately. Hopefully you can get everything sorted out because her stuff is really nice!

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2012, 10:39:29 AM »
She asked me to close the case on paypal yesterday so she could refund me. I did so and have not seen any money yet. This is ridiculous.. I'm never going to be able to get my other swap stuff here on time because I need that money to order.

This is so stressful...

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2012, 10:49:30 AM »
She asked me to close the case on paypal yesterday so she could refund me. I did so and have not seen any money yet. This is ridiculous.. I'm never going to be able to get my other swap stuff here on time because I need that money to order.

This is so stressful...

Sounds like you got duped! You don't need to close the case to get a refund. If you can, reopen it! As long as it's open Paypal will rule in your favor and pull the money from her account forcibly if they need to.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2012, 10:55:42 AM »

This is so stressful...

Sounds like you got duped! You don't need to close the case to get a refund. If you can, reopen it! As long as it's open Paypal will rule in your favor and pull the money from her account forcibly if they need to.

This is the first time I had to do this and she said I had to close the case to get a refund. If she's messing with me.. I'm going to be extremely mad. Because there goes the money for my arena swap. I don't have money to buy MORE stuff without that refund.. I could scream right now.................

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2012, 11:04:49 AM »
The thing with Paypal is they do hold your money while a case is being reviewed.  The only exception is if you have been a long time account holder who meets a certain criteria, do they not hold your funds. But the reason for doing so is so the funds are available to refund you.  She could have responded through the dispute and refunded your money, the case did not need to be closed to do so.

Hopefully she gets it into gear and refunds you ASAP.  Because unfortunately I do not think you can reopen that case after you have closed it. 

Keep us updated.  :hug:

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal