collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Rare G4's?  (Read 787 times)

Offline BrightIdea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Rare G4's?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 12:52:09 AM »
So Fashion style Applejack is somewhat hard to get?

Yes, unless you have 100 dollars set aside for her.  So many people didn't pick her up when they were everywhere in stores because they weren't collecting Fashion Style ponies then. Now there is big competition with other collectors (hence the 100 dollars) for the limited supply of her that people are selling from their collections or on ebay, etc.

I wonder if we will see a lot more of Applejack when she starts hitting thrift stores (when children are tired of their toys). She could also have some sort of rerelease next year, too. We are not sure yet.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2012, 01:57:43 AM »
I am one of those people that wants to smack theirself for not getting FS Appjejack when she was in stores. I remember seeing her everyone. Oh gosh, I cringe just thinking about it now.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Yesska

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Rare G4\'s?
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2012, 02:13:29 AM »
My store has some of Applejack Fashion style . I just order one. Maybe I shall order some more iff ppl here want to buy her.

Post Merge: November 25, 2012, 02:15:34 AM

I will be more and willing to get her to someone who can help me get the favorite collection from toys r us. they are selling it out now for 29.99 but they dont ship to Sweden. >.<
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 02:15:34 AM by Yesska »

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2012, 03:22:39 AM »
Well the FS Celestia and Luna has yet to show up anywhere in Sweden. Then again... neither has brushable Lyra, Trixie, Cherry Berry nor Sunny Rays. I don't consider any of them rare though as they are quite easy to get a hold of through Ebay and similar.

Star Dreams is the same deal - but reveresed :P There are several swedish toyshop sites that have her for sale and I had no issues what so ever in getting a hold of her. But as the others have said, she didnt seem to make an apperance in the US.

And Diamond Rose has been easy to find here and she seems to have been easy to find elsewhere too.

So as mentioned, the only actually 'rare' G4's are some of the more elusive prototypes such as Minty, but I'd say that's about it.
~*Erica*~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2012, 10:37:08 AM »
My store has some of Applejack Fashion style . I just order one. Maybe I shall order some more iff ppl here want to buy her.

Post Merge: November 25, 2012, 02:15:34 AM

I will be more and willing to get her to someone who can help me get the favorite collection from toys r us. they are selling it out now for 29.99 but they dont ship to Sweden. >.<

Thats so sweet of you. :) Just be careful when you are ordering your store are not simply listing the "Fashion Style Assortment" and have an accompanying photograph of AppleJack. Unfortunately she was the first wave on the line so often when stores sell by assortment - i.e. you could get one of a variety of different ponies not one specific one - they use the first promo image. I hope you manage to get her.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal