collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Crazy Pony Fantasies?  (Read 416 times)

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
Crazy Pony Fantasies?
« on: November 22, 2012, 12:19:49 PM »
I've noticed alot of people seem to have some very interesting MLP dreams when they sleep which is always fun :D But how about wild, crazy or awesome MLP fantasies?

I just rememberd one I had when I was around 11 and me and my mum had been to Disneyland for the very first time. I was a dedicated MLP collector already at that age and I got this wild fantasy about a MLP theme park - "Ponyland" or "Dream Valley" or something along those lines. That it should have rides for all ages - all MLP inspired, that there should be a MLP museeum showing every single MLP ever released and the shops should contain not just all the latest MLP's released and exclusives for the park but also the earlier ponies so you got a chance to buy any you were looking for - still MOC :D
Basicly alot like Disneyland but everything would have to do with MLP instead :P

So how about you guys? Have you ever had any wild, awesome or crazy MLP dreams and fantasies? :)
~*Erica*~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy Pony Fantasies?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 01:17:20 PM »
When I win the lottery (When, not if, my fantasy is too awesome not to come true!) I will have an MLP museum with displays of different ponies, a full-size Ponyland that you can wander round with life-size Dream Castle, Show Stable etc for people to explore, a little cinema to show cartoons and of course a shop to buy all sorts of MLP goodies :D

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Mlphammy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 01:19:25 PM »
I had a dream that I found 2 mint Bright Eyes at a flea market. Later I dreamed I got a Mexican Applejack and I was going home on a boat and the boat flooded, and when it came back to the surface (yeah it didn't sink lol), Applejack was gone.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 04:35:49 PM »
Just a complete G1 UK and US collection with every single accessory? Too much to ask for....*determined face* I will succeed!!!!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 10:39:42 PM »
Well, I hope there will be a day where I'll get to own my grail- the coin operated ride, or at least given the chance to have a go on one or even just see one in person. It is a crazy fantasy since these rides are not only no longer made for over a decade, but they're apparently extremely rare outside the US and UK too.

*sigh*
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:43:47 PM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal