collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Clawdeen/Howleen Set and Scary Tales  (Read 356 times)

kbell3391

• Trade Count: (0)
Clawdeen/Howleen Set and Scary Tales
« on: November 17, 2012, 11:51:15 AM »
Yesterday we decided to go out and try to find Picture Day and Scaris.  While doll hunting with my daughter, naturally we popped in to the Target near the house.  On the shelves were 9 Howleen/Clawdeen, countless Scary Tales on sale, and both the Gloom Beach and Skull Shores 5 packs also on sale....  I hunted, drove myself crazy trying to collect all of these months ago.  I guess sometimes it's a lesson in patience.  I have a lot to learn about patience when it involves new Monster High dolls...

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Clawdeen/Howleen Set and Scary Tales
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 11:53:52 AM »
ah yep im the same way, luckily i hadnt caved in and already bought that set lol because i found it the other day in target as well, one left xD though ill probably regret not waiting for the other howleen -_- oh well
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 02:32:04 PM »
Same for me, i normally drive an hour to the big city closest to me to shop for MH dolls. They dont' show up in my town until a month or two after they've been released and I hate waiting that long :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 06:38:08 PM »
........I have a lot to learn about patience when it involves new Monster High dolls...

Don't we all :lol:  I think the Clawdeen/Howleen set is still hard to come by, though.  I don't look for it anymore because I paniced and bought one online when I couldn't find it stores (patience isn't my thing either :lol:)  When I do check online though, only one of two stores around me have them in stock.  I don't think ALL the Targets carry them.  I never seen them IRL, but I haven't been shopping lately, either.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 05:55:38 AM »
OOH! They're in stock at my store, have to go get them!!

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 06:16:15 AM »
That's really good to hear! I'm so impatient, but I'm glad I waited on trying to buy Howleen online.

Offline zannid

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 06:52:05 PM »
Our store didn't have any of the Howleen sets for months and months. Then they had one with a good face up that I nabbed about two months ago. Now all of a sudden they have 9 boxes!

One of the poor ghouls had a completely misplaced eye though (it was barely even in the eye well). Maybe someone will pick her up for a repaint?

Offline Ellis1342

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Doodle or do not doodle! There is no artist block!
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 06:47:46 AM »
With the sister packs showing up I am really tempted to buy a second set and re-root howleen and clawdeen. I really hate their hair, but I don't wanna mess up my actual set just in case I want to sell them later, ya know? I would love to reface them as well. I have been wanting to do more customs...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal