collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Artwork for your Chocolate -- Brag started on page 6!adopts on last page  (Read 6633 times)

Offline tsukikakushi

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Artwork for your Chocolate -- Brag started on page 6!
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2013, 04:58:07 PM »
Oh my goodness! Emuel, I recieved my artwork today & I am sooooo happy!!!! Thank you so much, I'll need to find a frame for it next week when I'm shopping. I really hope my package makes it to you soon & safely. If it doesn't show up let me know & I'll do something about it <3
Wishlist:http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,350943.new.html#new

Currently looking for FF Minty. Let me know if you have her for sale!  :newpony:

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2013, 12:12:41 PM »
I just received your art for me today!  Stunning.  Gorgeous. Elegant.  I wish I could draw like you do. It's such a pretty style. Thank you so much!   I love her carousel style saddle and all the details. 

I love the extras too.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 01:35:48 PM by Marigold »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2013, 02:37:04 PM »
ooooh! I got your picture today :D He is awesome!!!!He is the cutest little winger I've ever seen and the rats are so adorable~ :3 the extras were so good too!

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2013, 11:04:31 PM »
whohho! i´m so glad it all arrived securely!
Zenna yours arrived! and a package from new zealand with peanutbutter chocolate, silver, that was yoursm right? :D
totally awesome, i try to post brag pictures soon (still today)! ^^
(still much to do for university, my semester ends in the first week of feburary and we have to design, print and bind two books. ^^")
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2013, 11:32:22 PM »
nooooo? I didn't send any peanut butter XD Not me, must have been someone else

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2013, 12:29:29 PM »
Lol!! What great packages you pony peeps sent, and his face was awesome in some of those photos! I laughed out loud at the 'he discovered the magnet' one  :lol:

Offline Sea_Breeze

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2013, 01:23:00 PM »
Emuel I forgot to say I completely forgot to put a card or anything to identify my parcel, I had it well wrapped  & then thought about a card... It was going to be too much of a mission to re-open it. Its from New Zealand I think there's only two of us posting from there. He looks like he's in heaven with all that chocolate...
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears - anonymous

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2013, 07:02:48 PM »
Woo, I'm glad mine finally arrived!  :D  Hope he likes it!

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #113 on: January 14, 2013, 04:11:18 AM »
AAAnd pictures! :D
marigold, i´m glad you liked your suprise! i thought i shouldn´t tell you that imade a traditional instead of a digital. (what she asked for).

sea breeze! did you send the great package with the peanut butter chocolate and the yummy red orange-chocolate pearls? then its probably yours you see here!^^

he opened both packages as i arrived for the weekend and he was studying again, please excuse the unsharpness of the pictures. ^^"

the box had dents everywhere, i wonder how the postmen actually handle packages. ^^"

what? you can put peanut butter in chocolate??

this looks great, even with toffee in it!

what a great batch! he has christmas every weekend now! XD
we tried the caramel bar and the "jaffa"s both have been gorgerous, to bad we can´t buy them reguilary here. ^^" thank you a lot sea breeze!

but the chocolate from zenna was first!
He really liked "See´s", because it was a lot richer on chocolate flavor than our regular german chocolate - and it was gone within a day! thank you, zenna! >o<

his parents took some of the chocolate too (of course, he shares XD) his dad loved the "jaffas" and his mom always sneaked in to steal a bit of the "see´s" bars. ;)

there is still so much more to try! i´ll keep you updated if you like! ^^(or is that too much information? ^^" )

Doeas anyone of you have expierience with swaps? i think a international chocolate swap would be cool, but i wouldn´t suit to host one. would you like to?

and here are the last pictures for tsukikakushi and marigold, and a glimpse of how i worked the last weeks. a WIP so to say. ;)

tsukikakushis lovely wolfish character, i really liked the mixture of wolf, cat and logish ears!

marigolds girl. she is all about hair, art nouveau and the glamour of both combined.
i got a lot better while coloring her and i love how her bodycolor turned out. ^^

aand this is how i work:

in the glass on the left are acrylic colors, then next to it a big cup for tea. other you see: my pencilcase, already finished pictures, post-its, lots of pens and cute stuff near my monitor, and, of course, references!
the thing left to the picture is a water brush, you fill the tank with water and it works great with aquarell-colors! it´s from pentel, i highly recommend it!

okay, i guess thats it so far! :D

« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 04:15:40 AM by emuel »
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 14, 2013, 06:37:14 AM »
AAAnd pictures! :D
marigold, i´m glad you liked your suprise! i thought i shouldn´t tell you that imade a traditional instead of a digital. (what she asked for).

I was so surprised!  Both with the extras and the traditional.  It is so lovely!  I have it displayed in my room right now next to my mirror and I am thinking of getting a frame for it.  ♥

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #115 on: January 14, 2013, 07:00:17 PM »
He really liked "See´s", because it was a lot richer on chocolate flavor than our regular german chocolate - and it was gone within a day! thank you, zenna! >o<

I'm glad he liked them!  See's makes really yummy chocolates and they're local.  We used to do fundraisers for school through them selling candy bars when I was little.  :)  Also, an international chocolate swap sounds fun!  Hmmmm...

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Sea_Breeze

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2013, 04:14:01 PM »
hehe yeah sweet that was mine Emuel, sorry I didnt even think to glitz it up a bit :blush: That peanut butter chocolate sounds gross but it is SO addictive I've had about 6 King Size bars to myself since it came out last year :P & I dont even like peanut butter that much
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears - anonymous

Offline leonaenae

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2013, 08:22:54 PM »
Man reading through this thread I have been drooling over the chocolate and the art.
DeviantART |||| Tumblr
I love Comments

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2013, 01:47:14 AM »
okay, its a long time ago, now i have to post a hill of brags! XD i´m so relieved the semester is over, i could send in the last assignment on friday. I´M FREE! *ahem*
well, back to the topic. many packages arrived and i took pictures of everything, but it seems it got mixed up with other pictures and my sister accidentially deletedsome pictures from my camera, but we will retake them!! >o<

now, behold, the wave of brags is coming! ;)

the order is not how they arrived but random. ;)

okay, lets start with archers box:

very cute wrapped, even with llittle colorfull hearts!

yay! little easter eggs! he loves these! archer accidentially send out later and mentioned, she would include a bit more because of the delay. so, yay, easter candies! thank you, we love easter candies too!

whoot? this looks like a pony? what is it?

ohmygod!! it´s RD! Even a prototype!!! Jakob (and i) totally didn´t expect that, thank you so much!!!
Now his collection consist of two RDs, one g3 and one special prototype g4!

"oh my god, i don´t even deserve that!"

so much great chocolate! thank you a lot archer, this is so great! the galaxy chocolate was so great! and i adore the "pudding" chocolate balls! jakob snatched the smarties chick right away. ;) thank you a lot!

jakob: "am i even allowed to unpack it??"

aaand the next is from Malancaiwen, ssend from china, and this time everything arrived properly! ^^

WHEEH!! BIG BUBBLEWRAP! XD

wow, matcha-candy! there are chocolate covered mochi. *o*

"OHH! I´m gonna explode! is that another prototype??" "yes, it is." XD

all this candy goodness! the little box on top are oreo-cubes! we had no chance to try them already, but everything looks so great! our first victim has been the matcha-sticks, deliicios! taste licke matcha-ice-cream!

Malancaiwein and i talked a lot and she even asked me what i like. i totally adore rabbits! and so she even uncluded this super sweet stuff as an extra, thank you soo much!! the socks are totally compfy and i am wearing the hairbands everytime i make a ponytail! ^^

a close up of the beautifull prototype! now jakob has three ponies and 60% of his collection are prototypes. who of you can say that, huh? XD she is really beautifull and i think he is a little bit proud of them, but not completely admitting it.  :lol:

ehmergeeed, rebbetseeks! yes, thats me, i was working the whole day so not the best impression of me. XD i love socks
and i love rabbits! *o*

these are super cute awesome stickers she send, isn´t the english just adorable? XD thank you soo muuuch! i already put one of the stickers on my new mobile, and my usb-stick, and my monitor,...

this is the card she drew for us, so pretty! you should post more often in the art forum! this card got a special place on my ATC "wall".

i got a new camera and we´re still trying to figure out to work with, this picture was taken by jakob of his new ponies. ;) you´ll start him being a collector in the end!  :lol:

WOHOO!!
i found tsukikakushis pictures!! buried between all my pictures of transparent stuff for university. O:O
here we go!

snowman wrapping paper! so cute!!

the first glance, a drawing of jakobs persona!

a beautifull postcard! he still has it on his desk. i have never seen a card like this with the raised areas, wow!

whoho!! glittering spectacular paper!

this is handmade chocolate in the shape of wildlife animals, you could even build a scenery, it included little stones and such. (out of chocolate)

all handmade goods, tsuki even knows the maker of the little chocolate bars. the paperbad included 8 very big pralinees, also handmade and super great! i missed to take pictures of these, but we both feel very honored!

lamettaaa!

and the great card again, and his university work under it, sorry for the mess.

tsuki, you totally spoiled us! and you totally sweetened up a very hard study time we had that week.

Silverskimmer, i can´t find the pictures from your box, it may be that they are the pictures my sister accidentially deleted, i am very sorry, we will retake them properly! >o<

now, on ist was are just the packages of fingerpaints and true vampiress, don´t worry, i know it can take longer. ;)

now, for everyone who offered to participate, this includes sugar apple, dazzlekitty and eviecorn, here is a little adoptable for my heroes of chocolate!!

i´ll make one for you, feel free to tell me who you want to be shown, otherwise i take reference from your persona info most of you send me ;)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 04:00:29 AM by emuel »

Offline Malancaiwen

• Celtic pony
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 24, 2013, 04:49:44 AM »
Whee! It made it! I'm so happy the box arrived! I had tracking number (I kept it secret :p) and I could see it had arrived in germany for like 4 days and was wondering if german customs were considering eating it instead of delivering it :/

I'll send you an email soon, with some details as most things are not from China but Taiwan, Korea and Japan :3
Glad you like the stickers, I just couldn't pass on them as soon as I saw them!

Internet is very slow here and outside sounds like we're being bombed because of the lantern festival and the last people people can shoot fireworks. I'll be back in France in 2 days and will be able to check your happy faces :p

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal