collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Question about a message from Ebay?  (Read 1135 times)

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Question about a message from Ebay?
« on: November 13, 2012, 08:22:12 PM »
HI Guys! I need a little help, as I have a problem I have never run into before. I sold this pony and accessory,

I can no longer see the listing? It sold today to a brand new member, fkurgina. She did not email me before bidding, she won and I sent her a polite email. I just got this email from Ebay.

Hello streaks1,

Unfortunately, we had to cancel bids and purchases for the following buyer because they're no longer registered on eBay:

fkurgina

In these types of situations, we'll credit the final value fee for removed listings won by this buyer, and also the insertion fee if it was a single-quantity listing.

We also recommend you take the following actions:
 -- If you haven't received payment, don't complete the sale or send the item to the buyer.
-- Don't communicate with the buyer directly.
 -- Verify any payments you've been notified of by logging in to your PayPal account (or other online payment service).
 -- If the buyer requests refunds or additional payments, don't send any money without contacting eBay first.
 -- If you've already sent the item, try contacting the shipping carrier to find out if you can stop shipment.

These situations rarely happen, and we encourage you to relist your item. To learn how, go to: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/relist.html

--Selling tip--
 To help you avoid this situation in the future, consider setting a Buy It Now price and requiring buyers to make an immediate payment. For more information on immediate payments, go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/require-immediate-payment.html

If you have any concerns or questions, click "Customer Support" at the top of most eBay pages.

We're sorry for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email

I dont know what to do? I mean do I need to set up this auction all over again? Or is it some wheres I dont see? I knew this brand new ebayer, that just registered today was going to be trouble, I just knew it!!!

Offline Rainbowjuice

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • /)*brohoof*(\
    • View Profile
Re: Question about a message from Ebay?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 08:24:40 PM »
If you recieved no money from the seller you don't have to do anything.
eBay will sort everything out and you are free to relist your item.

I'm sorry this happened.
Wanted: G1 Minty & G1 Bowtie
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Huge thanks to Ivy for my sig ♥♥

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 08:40:05 PM »
I've had this happen several times. Nothing you need to do.

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 08:48:23 PM »
How long ago was your auction? If its no long appearing on your "sold items" page, maybe try the feedback page. I think auctions links are held a bit longer there.

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 09:04:47 PM »
HI there - I was the seller, and it ended this afternoon. It had two different bidders on it.  I wonder if ebay pulled the listing since I just cant find it? Weird

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 04:18:00 AM »
It pretty much sounds to me that ebay suspended her account.  And it can happen for a number of reasons and none of them are good.  So they did it for your protection more or less.

I have had it happen before and there is nothing you need to do, except relist your item.  I believe ebay will refund your initial listing fee's but I would keep an eye on your account to make sure they do. 

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 04:39:15 AM »
HI there - I was the seller, and it ended this afternoon. It had two different bidders on it.  I wonder if ebay pulled the listing since I just cant find it? Weird

Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous that they would delete an entire auction and make you remake it. Of course, this is Ebay and "ridiculous" is what they stand for.

It's a long shot but did you try searching for the item in "completed auctions"? Try searching on Ebay AND under your seller id. There might be the record of it that still hasn't gotten deleted quite yet.

Offline RainbowWindy

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+315)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 06:58:58 AM »

Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous that they would delete an entire auction and make you remake it. Of course, this is Ebay and "ridiculous" is what they stand for.

It's a long shot but did you try searching for the item in "completed auctions"? Try searching on Ebay AND under your seller id. There might be the record of it that still hasn't gotten deleted quite yet.

Nah, once it's gone, it is completely gone. Had that happen to me, which annoyed me since there was another bidder who looked liked they really wanted the item but I couldn't send a second chance offer since I couldn't check on who it was and didn't remember their user ID.
EBay Sales ~~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal