collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Walking Dead (tv series) *Spoilers?!*  (Read 2744 times)

Offline EmBee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead (tv series) *Spoilers?!*
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2012, 03:58:28 PM »
Spoiler
Oh come on people! How would Lori have possibly survived a C section, which is cutting not only into the stomach but the uterus, without the aid of serious medical care. I mean Maggie cut through her abdominal wall and that is a lot harder to recover from and harder to to fix without propper medical equipment. Yes a amputated leg is hard to fix without medical care as well, but as they showed they can at least stop the bleeding by putting pressure and elevating it. That is a lot harder to do when you are bleeding on the inside. She would be going into shock from the combination of blood loss and pain, and without the proper equipment there was no way that she would have lived.Honestly, people use your heads and you would be able to understand why Lori died.

And how else do you people expect Rick to react when he just lost his wife?! Should he be ok with it and skip merrily through the prison? Good lord, of course the man snapped. After all, he killed his best friend and now his wife died on top of countless others that he cared about dying while under his care, it is a wonder that the man did not snap sooner. And I would not expect him to recover from his loss so quickly. Though from the looks of this thread you all will be quite cross if he doesn't ..... :hmm:

o.O Like I said, I don't have a lot of medical knowledge - that is why it was in the form of a question...
I never said that I thought Lori lived, I was asking about the probability of Lori vs. Harold's survival considering their situations.  And I do not appreciate you insinuating that I am not thinking, that is just uncalled for.

Aaanyway back to discussing the series.

Spoiler
Oh I didn't notice the bones.  I just assumed that Lori was turned into a zombie and that pregnant looking zombie was her.  My Dad said it was probably either pregnant or really full.  But, i don't think it was zombie Lori because Rick kicked the zombie like he hated her so it would make sense if the zombie ate Lori.

I was interested with the zombie in the room with Rick too!  It never crossed my mind that it was Lori because to me it looked like a man; and Rick did a pretty good job of taking out his anger on it like you said. xD I even thought for a moment I heard it make a noise and starting freaking out - just my imagination I guess lol.

-Em
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2012, 07:48:02 PM »
Apparently my roommate just babysat at a birthday party and Chandler Riggs was one of the kids at the party 0-e Small world, eh? Haha xD She didn't even know it was him because she doesn't watch the show! Ahhhhh lol

Just thought I would share because I thought it was super cool x3
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2012, 07:56:29 PM »
Yeah, I could totally see how Lori would have died from childbirth anyway, plus the c-section.  That was hard to watch.  My husband thought that the zombie in the hall was Lori too, but it had pants and no shirt on.  Lori's pants were off (giving birth) and her shirt was on, just pulled up.  I assumed that it ate her since it was so full, but I didn't ever see the bones.

I also thought that the phone was Rick losing it from the start, since it had no dial tone.  Like when Hershel picked it up and just looked at Rick.  He totally knew that the poor guy was losing it big time.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 12:57:59 PM by ZennaBug »

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2012, 08:49:17 PM »
Just going to poke in here and say that I love this show!  I've been watching it from day one, and it's one of my fave shows on TV at the moment. 

Spoiler
I was SO glad that Carol isn't dead!  And it was too sweet that Daryl found her and carried her out.  Perfect.
I also have my doubts about the fact that Carl shot Lori.  I can't make myself buy that the fat zombie ate ALL of her.  I mean, it wasn't THAT long between the time Maggie cut the baby out of her and the time that Rick ran back in there.  That single zombie didn't have enough time to eat an entire adult...bones, clothes, hair, EVERYTHING.  They eat slow, and they make a MESS.  There was hardly any mess that couldn't be attributed to the childbirth scene.  So yeah...I don't buy that, lol.

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2012, 10:07:49 PM »
Not sure why we are spoiler tagging but just to be safe:

Spoiler
I think that Karl didn't shoot Lori and that she is now a walker.  I mean, that zombie could not have eaten her bones.  There would have to be some leftovers surely?  My theory is the walker was gnawing on her when she reincarnated and became a zombie.  We might see her again at some stage maybe...

Loved Daryl, Michonne and Merle in this ep!  I'm not sure I like Andrea's fascination with the Govenor but I guess I can understand it.  I see a bit of alpha-male attraction going on, and on the surface he certainly provides security and safety.

I am more than a little frightened for Glenn and Maggie next week. Glen won't give away the other's hide-out if they torture him - but he will if they tourture Maggie :(

I guessed Carol was still alive, but finding her gave the episode a bit of a feeling of hope amidst all of the action.  I really hope they don't go the romantic route between Daryl and Carol though.  I'm kind of interested to found out what Daryl thinks of Michonne.

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2012, 09:27:08 AM »
Can I as why everyone is so convinced Carl did not kill Lori?

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2012, 09:54:40 AM »
I think Carl did it; it goes with his character development. He’s grown up fast and is a hard/tough/cold kid.  Remember when he told his dad to kill that teenager in the barn way back? I think the lack of remains is just a flaw. It bothered me too though, since they had showed the top part of T-Dog, you’d think could’ve have shown a bit of Lori too. I thought he was going to cut open the fat-zombie and get what was left of her out to burry when he went all nutso. However, I can see the prospect of loosing her, especially with so much left unsaid, and then finding that she’s already been eaten making you go a little extra nutso. I guess if part of her was still there though, we wouldn’t have gotten the whole phone-call thing and that this is to further Rick’s character development. It certainly furthering Daryl's as a fit leader right now.

Andrea is SO into the Alpha-male thing. Remember her and Shane?

I’m worried about Glenn and Maggie too. They’re so cute, young loves seems like such a symbol of hope in the series for me.

Can’t WAIT to see what’s up with Michonne next week! Kiwimlp, that would be QUITE the pairing, I think Daryl would be the gentler of the two by far though!  He’s so tough but SO sweet. I’m not a fan of D & C being paired up, but you can see how it could happen since he was so invested in her daughter and has become protective of her. I’d be happy if they remained with more of a brother-sister love, but who knows.

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2012, 01:01:53 PM »
I'm not sure about Carl.  On one hand, he's had a lot of character development and it would suit his progress to shoot Lori.  BUT, there just wasn't enough of a mess or any corpse.  Plus, this wouldn't be the first time they threw us for a loop and tried to mislead viewers to surprise them later.  I'm on the fence about what I think happened.

I'm not surprised Andrea like the Governor, considering her choice in men also included Shane, who I thought was a big jerk by the end.  I don't like it, but I saw that coming.

I'm super worried about Glenn and Maggie.  Glenn's my favorite character, I would be heartbroken if they offed him.

I am excited for next week, I think the clash of the "clans" might be pretty dramatic.  Oh man oh man!

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2012, 03:42:04 PM »
CANT WAIT TILL SUNDAAAAYYY!!!!!!!

...that is all...
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

Offline ZennaBug

• View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2012, 09:11:12 PM »
Yeah, I think Sunday's episode is going to be a good one!  I have to wait until Mondays to watch, since my husband works graveyards on the weekends.  We watch together on Monday after he wakes up and I'm off work.

Offline mlpcrazy

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2012, 01:39:08 AM »
I'm not really sure why so many people have a problem believing Carl shot Lori or that the zombie ate her? 

The shooting sounds as well as Carl's flashback should have been enough context.  Same with the distended zombie and the blood smear indicating he basically swallowed Lori whole.  Since she was shot, she never turned, so this zombie was super excited to find basically fresh meat, and had himself a thanksgiving sized meal. 

The opposite goes for Carol, they showed both her scarf/hair wrap thing, and her knife...meaning she was still alive somewhere. 

I think Talking Dead helps fill in some of the details, since the show does move pretty quickly and they like to add in subtle moments (like Michonne covering herself in zombie guts so they wouldn't detect her...a throwback to what Glen/Rick did back in season 1).  If you ever aren't sure, stick around after the show and check it out.

My questions for upcoming episodes are will they let Daryl know about Meryl, will he have to choose between his brother and the group, or will Rick kill Meryl and this becomes a wedge between them in the future?  Also, I'm curious to see what happens with Andrea and Michonne.  Right now I feel like Andrea is one of the dumbest characters on the show, for her being a lawyer before the zombie apocalypse she absolutely cannot read people worth a crap and she is really gullible.  Bleh!

Can't wait for this weeks episode!

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2012, 09:50:43 AM »
I think Talking Dead helps fill in some of the details, since the show does move pretty quickly and they like to add in subtle moments (like Michonne covering herself in zombie guts so they wouldn't detect her...a throwback to what Glen/Rick did back in season 1).  If you ever aren't sure, stick around after the show and check it out.

THAT's why the zombie's weren't bugging Michonne, they way she looked at them, I was beginning to wonder if she had some sort of internal magic funk that kept them back! Thanks!

I think Meryl will choose his brother over the town... likely in hopes of running it himself with Daryl at his side though! Meryl is SO evil... so is the Governor though, that scene with Maggie was horrifying.

Glen is tough as nails eh? Crazy tough.

Can't wait for next week,
Spoiler
did you see the preview showing who Michonne 'rescue's? That can't end well...

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2012, 09:59:58 AM »
This whole thing pretty much can't end well at this point  :huh: I hate how they're all so hostile towards people they don't know. Like I understand the fear there, but they only gleaned half of what they could've from Michonne, they still don't know about Andrea and I don't even think Michonne realizes it's her group.

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2012, 10:16:43 AM »
I can't believe it's mid season finale already.  I hope that doesn't mean we won't see the rest of the season until spring or summer.  Also, I am very mad it said verizon might take away amc as one of the channels on the channel list so we have to go to this website or call them on a certain number to request they keep it.  I hope that's not a gimmick, if not that stinks.

Post Merge: November 26, 2012, 10:18:20 AM

THAT's why the zombie's weren't bugging Michonne, they way she looked at them, I was beginning to wonder if she had some sort of internal magic funk that kept them back! Thanks!

I think Meryl will choose his brother over the town... likely in hopes of running it himself with Daryl at his side though! Meryl is SO evil... so is the Governor though, that scene with Maggie was horrifying.

Glen is tough as nails eh? Crazy tough.

Can't wait for next week,
Spoiler
did you see the preview showing who Michonne 'rescue's? That can't end well...

Spoiler
I agree, I thought he was going to rape her or something.   I know he was a little evil but now I know he's really evil considering what he did to her.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 10:19:06 AM by Majesty »

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2012, 11:28:11 AM »
oh gaashhh!!! WHAT am i gonna do each week without TWD!?!?!?!?!?!

suffer, thats what

ok a tad dramatic..lol
but seriously tho, im ADDICTED!!!
i need my fix!
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal