collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Walking Dead (tv series) *Spoilers?!*  (Read 2796 times)

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead (tv series) *Spoilers?!*
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 07:44:28 PM »
Spoiler
Was it her ring? I thought it was carl's unused bullet. But it was a quick shot. I still think she's a zombie though, the zombies never eat bones and there was nothing left of her.

ohhh... maybe THATS what it was... I wondered why there wasn't more left... yikes.

Spoiler
I went on youtube and watched Inside The Walking Dead 3x05 "Say the Word"  and they said that there were bones sticking out of the zombie's mouth?  I didn't see that... also, I didn't see her clothing which zombies also don't eat. I couldn't find anything on the bullet anyway and deleted the episode already, wish I hadn't! I'd love to go back and see if that was a used or unused bullet. We did hear the 'bang' though so he did fire, we just aren't sure if he fired at her or not. I think he did though, I don't think Carl would've let his mom become a zombie.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 08:07:02 PM by zabe77 »

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2012, 08:05:12 PM »
Spoiler
Did they ever actually show Carol's remains? I know they found her scarf, but I don't remember seeing her body. I actually left the episode before last thinking she was alive and trapped in the prison somewhere...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 08:08:07 PM »
They didn't. I think she's just trapped.

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 06:29:26 AM »
Michone is one of my favorites--I have a soft spot for bada** chick characters.
 :P
Spoiler
I am soooo glad she finally left that crazy village. I was getting so sick of her just walking around a scowling at people.  >_<
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 07:24:06 AM »
They didn't. I think she's just trapped.
Yeah it's insinuated that in the next episode Daryl goes looking for her. their relationship kinda weirds me out though tbh XD It's like a mix of attraction and mother/son.

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 09:16:38 AM »
Yeah, that relationship creeps me out a bit too... I think her hair makes her look older though, they need to grab some hair-colouring next time they do a run!

Michonne is awesome, I think she's in my top 3 favorite characters. She's so fierce! Although her lack of communication certainly causes trouble. I hope we see more of her.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012, 11:36:49 AM »
I am loving the Walkind Dead.

Daryl is my favourite character, followed by Michonne. I was also a fan of Shane until he got killed off.

Rick annoyed me in this episode. I felt his actions were just too OTT and therefore I didn't really connect with his grief like I should have.  So sorry to see T-Dog die, but I have a hunch Carol is still alive because of his actions.  Where exactly she is though is another story entirely!  Maybe the group will come across her hiding in a broom closet.

I have read the comics so I am interested to see how the whole Govenor story plays out on screen :D

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2012, 01:12:51 PM »
I love The Walking Dead! Has anyone read the graphic novels? I only have up to Volume 2 because I don't want to read too far and spoil the tv show! I think Carol is alive and there is a part of me that hopes somehow Lori is to...
Spoiler
They never show her or Carol's remains. That bloated walker in the room could have been one that ate T-Dog.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2012, 01:20:38 PM »
I love The Walking Dead! Has anyone read the graphic novels? I only have up to Volume 2 because I don't want to read too far and spoil the tv show! I think Carol is alive and there is a part of me that hopes somehow Lori is to...
Spoiler
They never show her or Carol's remains. That bloated walker in the room could have been one that ate T-Dog.
Good point! i never thought of that.
Spoiler
Unfortunately the directors gave the actress her send off party and confirmed that lori was dead if the talk is to be believed :/

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2012, 09:57:38 PM »
Spoiler
Unfortunately the directors gave the actress her send off party and confirmed that lori was dead if the talk is to be believed :/

Spoiler
Yah, I read that Lori and T-Dog's actors both had send-off parties but Carol's did not

Jenn1983

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2012, 01:45:55 AM »
No comic book spoilers in this thread please, it's just meant to follow the tv show!  ;)

Read the comic books myself, and couldn't tell you what was gonna happened if ya wanted me too.

The show has gone so far from the comic it's only considered loosely based on the books.

Love the show though, we call it sundead night.

I love the story and I just hate when the zombies kinda take the back burner though.

Season 2 was kinda a drag for me, cause they went so long searching for Sophie and at the farm.

I'm looking forward to seeing how crazy it gets.

Anyone watch the talking dead also? I love the tribute to the dead undead and the fresh buzz, where they kinda popup video the scene.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 04:29:05 PM »
Tomorrow!! Is everypony excited?!  :frolic:

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012, 06:45:45 PM »
So excited!

Jenn1983 I haven't watched the Talking Dead... I'll have to check it out!

Something I saw that I thought was interesting: Norman Reedus was on Anderson Cooper and he mentioned how the producers try super hard to make the Zombies 'realistic' so that you see the humanity behind the disease. I thought that was pretty cool, I guess that's what makes them so much more realistic compared to most zombie-movies, they're trying for human rather than monster.

Also, did you see Hostess is closing down and ending Twinkie production with it? What will we eat when the zombie apocalypse happens with out forever-foods like Twinkie! (as a seriousness aside, I feel terrible about the loss of jobs etc)

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 07:20:51 PM »
Love the Walking Dead!!!  It's so different from the comics, but I really like that about the show.  I've been obsessed since before Episode 1, and this show keeps me guessing:)

I have such a weak spot for Daryl!  He's such a tough-guy softie-pants!!!!!!   

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2012, 02:40:08 PM »
Since it says spoilers in the subject, we probably don't need the spoiler tags... but just to be safe.  ;)

Spoiler
I don't think that Carl would have let him mom become a zombie, it just doesn't fit what we know of him, I don't think.

I really hope Carol is still alive.  I was surprised to see them digging her a grave, since we never saw her body.  I think she's trapped and they'll have to find her.

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal