collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ¿Gothic lolita boots?  (Read 754 times)

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
¿Gothic lolita boots?
« on: November 13, 2012, 08:40:15 AM »

I want to know  the advice of people who have experience wit Gothic lolita boots, since they are a novelty to me.

The thing is that this last saturday 10 cosplayed as signature Draculaura, but the cosplay was made a bit in the hurry since I had some issues coming, and I wasen't able to get boots like her, so I had to improvise tying ribbons and laces  to some boots I got.

I will add the pics of the cosplay soon.

At ebay I see a lot of pretty boots, but since I don't have any experience shopping them, I want to hear from people who have this type of boots.  :satisfied:

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: ¿Gothic lolita boots?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 09:01:08 AM »
No idea about actual stores since I dont go that route (though some say that I do have a loli kind of style..its just very modest).

Hopefully someone here has a few sites for ya <3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 09:31:20 AM »
Dunno about lolita, but I'd probably go for Pleaser's Electra boots and customize them a bit: link (Their 'Delight' boots would probably be closer, but couldn't find the knee high version from their site, available on ebay though).
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 09:37:50 AM by Filthy »
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 12:24:56 PM »
Dunno about lolita, but I'd probably go for Pleaser's Electra boots and customize them a bit: link (Their 'Delight' boots would probably be closer, but couldn't find the knee high version from their site, available on ebay though).

I've seen boots like that at halloween stores, where they have the accessories like shoes and what not.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 04:18:31 PM »
Not a clue about boots but I'm looking forward to your pics!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Sapphire-Light

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 08:15:59 PM »
Not a clue about boots but I'm looking forward to your pics!

Here they are, this is my first try at cosplay, the outfit was mada by request to a tailor, I got the other pieces that are the leggings,wig,  the necklace, boots and umbrella

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88957647@N06/8184098206/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/88957647@N06/8183379713/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/88957647@N06/8183374672/in/photostream/

No idea about actual stores since I dont go that route (though some say that I do have a loli kind of style..its just very modest).

Hopefully someone here has a few sites for ya <3

Thank you for the links, the boots are very neat they look a lot like the doll is wearing,  not sure if I can manage those heels of that height  >->

It appears at ebay the don't have the boots at hand but they will make them for you or something like that?

I've seen boots like that at halloween stores, where they have the accessories like shoes and what not.

They have halloween stores going year round?  :blink: here we don't have that.

Offline PurpleCheeseStick

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • Woweeeeeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 09:40:21 PM »
Well speaking as a lolita I know some places to get shoes similar to that but not knee-high I believe, those are more punk lolita which I'm not into as much.

Bodyline has nice shoes for cheap prices, and though they may not look EXACTLY like signature Draculaura's boots, they still look like something she would wear. They ship from Japan and are in Japanese sizes but the nice thing is I've ordered from them before, their shoes are very comfortable to wear and the heel heights aren't as drastic as those boots that Filthy posted. Link  Link

If you have any questions or concerns regarding them and their website, or even how to order from them, just shoot me a message and I'll be glad to help! :)
:happy: :rainbow: G2 Maniac! :rainbow: :enthralled:

Offline Sapphire-Light

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 06:56:58 PM »
Well speaking as a lolita I know some places to get shoes similar to that but not knee-high I believe, those are more punk lolita which I'm not into as much.

Bodyline has nice shoes for cheap prices, and though they may not look EXACTLY like signature Draculaura's boots, they still look like something she would wear. They ship from Japan and are in Japanese sizes but the nice thing is I've ordered from them before, their shoes are very comfortable to wear and the heel heights aren't as drastic as those boots that Filthy posted. Link  Link

If you have any questions or concerns regarding them and their website, or even how to order from them, just shoot me a message and I'll be glad to help! :)

Thank you for the information on the lolita styles, so Draculaura is a meix of the two? cool.

The boots on the site looks very neat, I tried to go deeper into the site but it's showing me some invalid errors, maybe the site is locked for some countries?

Offline PurpleCheeseStick

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • Woweeeeeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 09:20:54 PM »
Bodyline's website is a little goofy, if you want to check out more of the clothes they have to offer, you can go to their homepage and navigate from there: Link (Click Send to Oversea)

You can find the different style categories by clicking on the "Lolita" "Punk" and other buttons at the top underneath their banner c:

And well Draculaura herself isn't really a lolita, I'd just call her a mix of scene/punk, but some lolita clothing can be mixed in with her and considering she likes corsets and those fancy boots, some lolita items look very fitting for her!
:happy: :rainbow: G2 Maniac! :rainbow: :enthralled:

Offline Sapphire-Light

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 07:47:49 PM »
Bodyline's website is a little goofy, if you want to check out more of the clothes they have to offer, you can go to their homepage and navigate from there: Link (Click Send to Oversea)

You can find the different style categories by clicking on the "Lolita" "Punk" and other buttons at the top underneath their banner c:

And well Draculaura herself isn't really a lolita, I'd just call her a mix of scene/punk, but some lolita clothing can be mixed in with her and considering she likes corsets and those fancy boots, some lolita items look very fitting for her!

I see thank you for the info.

They have pertty stuff there, I wonder what are the sizes equivalents for the shoes ?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal