collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The MLP Enterplay FiM Trading Card Trading Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 76195 times)

Offline farraman

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The MLP Enterplay FiM Trading Card Trading Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2013, 06:33:02 PM »
Got my third (probably last) box of series one, and unfortunately got a topper I already had and some double foils. I have updated my trade/sale list here, but only the foils so far. If you'd like to know if I have a base card for trade, let me know and I'll get back to you. I'll update the list either tonight or tomorrow morning with the rest of the cards I got.I can't wait for the second series to arrive, so there is more potential for trading if you need something I have.

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2013, 04:26:01 PM »
I just listed a couple promos on eBay for sale, Fluttershy and Applejack! If anyone's interested, the starting bid is actually slightly lower than their current asking prices on the rest of eBay! (I'm asking $100 for both, and right now the lowest Fluttershy is $51 and the lowest AJ is a BIN for like, $90 or something...) And I included a somewhat-crazy BIN, cuz well, it's free and maybe someone got some birthday money! ;)

So if you need Fluttershy and Applejack promo foils, check out my auction pweez! :D http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290877657663

Last three hours left on this auction, it ends at 7:21PM PST/9:21PM EST!! Best of luck to anyone bidding! ^_^ Lemme know if an Arena member wins, I'll toss in a couple extra goodies. ;)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 22, 2013, 11:55:04 PM »
Heh, sorry to bump this up again, but I'm selling more Fluttershy/Applejack promo foil cards! And I know we had at least one card-collector here who was interested, so - here ya go! If you win them both, I can combine shipping, obviously! :)

Fluttershy promo foil: http://www.ebay.com/itm/290884122667?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Applejack promo foil: http://www.ebay.com/itm/290884131015?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for looking! They end next Sunday, March 31st, at 7:15/30PM PST, meaning 9:15/30 EST! And I left fifteen minutes between the auctions, so if you want to bid on both, you have time to switch from one to the other. ;)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Tempest Wind

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #138 on: March 23, 2013, 07:34:53 AM »
Anyone see this yet? http://www.enterplaystore.com/1-Series-2-Pinkie-Pie-Foil-Card-Surprise-MLP2-PP-Foil-Card.htm

Not sure if this is a big thing or not, but I got mine. :)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #139 on: March 23, 2013, 07:59:44 AM »
Anyone see this yet? http://www.enterplaystore.com/1-Series-2-Pinkie-Pie-Foil-Card-Surprise-MLP2-PP-Foil-Card.htm

Thanks for sharing.  I got mine too!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 23, 2013, 08:44:02 AM »
Ugh, it would be nice to know when they do these things...I missed it :(
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

DerbyGirl

« Reply #141 on: March 23, 2013, 08:47:12 AM »

I woke up and logged into FB, to find Enterplay's post waiting for me. so excited  :biggrin: although I'll probably trade it for something I've been wanting for a long time. they said there will be events throughout the day too..so keeping a tab up.

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 23, 2013, 08:56:15 AM »

I woke up and logged into FB, to find Enterplay's post waiting for me. so excited  :biggrin: although I'll probably trade it for something I've been wanting for a long time. they said there will be events throughout the day too..so keeping a tab up.

A trade ya shay? ;)

bleedtheredqueen

« Reply #143 on: March 23, 2013, 10:47:30 AM »
Does anyone know how minutes it took for the cards to sell out? I know Applejack's had to be crazy with only 25 people able to get her. I was just curious as to how much time I have to work with. I've been so slow lately, it's my luck to miss them all. :(

DerbyGirl

« Reply #144 on: March 23, 2013, 11:04:09 AM »
Does anyone know how minutes it took for the cards to sell out? I know Applejack's had to be crazy with only 25 people able to get her. I was just curious as to how much time I have to work with. I've been so slow lately, it's my luck to miss them all. :(

The Pinkie took an hour to sell out as people didn't realize it was going on, and Applejack? It took seconds...the site crashed for me while I was paying, so missed it.

Tempest Wind

« Reply #145 on: March 23, 2013, 11:08:23 AM »
I got the Applejack and Pinkie Pie. I feel so special. ^.^ I wonder if the sales are over or not. I'm all amped up.

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 23, 2013, 11:21:35 AM »
Could anyone who hasn't bought a card yet swipe the next one for me? The next sale in 40 mins is for new customers only and I just bought an AJ card. If you get one I will compensate you nicely for your trouble :)

PM me!

Tempest Wind

« Reply #147 on: March 23, 2013, 11:48:18 AM »
I got Pinkie and Applejack and got my friend to get me Rainbow Dash. Today is a good day.

Aquatice

« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2013, 02:42:44 PM »
Awww, I can't believe I missed another one of Enterplay's promo giveaways! Ah well, crossing my fingers for the 6pm sale.

Also, does anyone have Rarity: Element of Generosity from the EoH puzzle? I have a double of F1, and would really love to finish this puzzle!

EDIT: Jeez! 1 minute and those S2 Pinkies flew! I managed to net one incredibly!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 03:03:52 PM by Aquatice »

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 23, 2013, 03:12:03 PM »
I have a Spare AJ Promo from today if anyone wants to trade it for Pinkie ir RD!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal