collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190790 times)

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Game loft for iOS question.
« Reply #1395 on: May 15, 2013, 11:01:22 PM »
Hey guys I logged into my pony game on my iPhone tonight only to find it restated back to the beginning. I am heart broken and at a loss. Has this happened to anyone else? I really don't know what to do, I'm not technology savvy so maybe there's a way to get it back? Do I contact game loft? I'm just super sad! Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Game loft for iOS question.
« Reply #1396 on: May 15, 2013, 11:07:59 PM »
When was the last time you played it?  Do you have a phone backup with the game save on it?

If there's nothing you can do on your end, then go ahead and contact Gameloft.  They're usually really good with customer service.  Just tell them your progress in your game and they'll give you the bits and gems needed to replace it all.  Or if you feel like that might take too long or not work at all, then you can download a program called "Luna's Dreamwalk" and hack your stuff back.  Just be sure to backup the data on your phone (or whatever console you're doing this on) after you get to a good point. :)

Offline Mermaid

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: May 15, 2013, 11:12:47 PM »
I have iCloud and it's on for the game. But I don't know how to use it per say haha, like I said I'm super not tech savvy. Any ideas on how to access it?

Thanks for your help!

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: May 15, 2013, 11:15:35 PM »
Oh.  Hmm...  Well, sadly, I can't help you with that.  I'm not familiar with iCloud either.  I'm sure someone who is will come along.  Good luck! :)

Offline Mermaid

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: May 15, 2013, 11:16:31 PM »
Thanks so much!

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Unfortunately, I had  the impression that the iCloud only backs up the game itself, not your saved data. If you aren't able to retrieve it, definitely get in touch with Gameloft. It is an issue that has happened to a lot of people :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

flutterwry

• Trade Count: (0)
Hey guys I logged into my pony game on my iPhone tonight only to find it restated back to the beginning. I am heart broken and at a loss...
Aww shoot....!

How restoring works is explained at Apple.com: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1414
Yet I believe it doesn't make much sense in this case, as the Savegame (that one is the relevant file) may not be synchronized.

Your other options are the following:

- if you spent actual money on gems etc.: contact gameloft (http://support.gameloft.com) and be persistent, so you'll get a refund or something. If you are lucky, you'll get a quick and kind of helpful reply, just like it happened to Lady Guinevere. BUT: don't expect that. Their support quality seems to depend on a combination of wheather, star constellation, the tastiness of the contents of their CEO's lunchbag and some more factors I haven't figured out yet... You might have to post a threat-thread at their forum (i.e. threaten GL to sue them or press charges against them) before they show some kind of reaction...

If you did not spend money and/or are not patient enough to deal with GL, but want to get back to the state before the reset without too much hassle:
Get Luna's Dreamwalk and give yourself many, many gems (five million is the maximum...), some hearts (as the social stuff doesn't work properly for most of us, so you'll need a few hundred of those, too) and magic shards. And then be glad you can play the game once more instead of ending up too soon in that boring 'no more quests, no more ponies to play with and nothing to spend bits on' aquarium mode.

Good luck!

cleverLC

I'm The_L1985 on GameLoft.  Please add me--my current quests require hearts, and I'd like to get them from actual friends instead of cheats.  I give gifts whenever GameLoft's online system allows. :)

flutterwry

For those who want to take a view behind the curtain... a talk about another game - but the principle is the same:
http://de.slideshare.net/Teut986/f2p-foundations-ii-and-ooc-issues

Offline MintamenaPie

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sailorangei.livejournal.com/
So I finally got 150 magic shards and unlocked the final element stone. All I got was a scene where Nightmare Moon said I need the spirits of the elements. I have all the mane six and all the darkness cleared. So...now what...?

Art by SpottedSlug and MustBeJewel.

Previously known as Steves_Minty.

stayflurx

Heyo, I don't know if this thread is still active, but just in case, my Gameloft ID is stayflurx. :)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
So I finally got 150 magic shards and unlocked the final element stone. All I got was a scene where Nightmare Moon said I need the spirits of the elements. I have all the mane six and all the darkness cleared. So...now what...?

I had the same problem! I think you have to complete all of the quests?
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
I'm reviving this topic to add my GL username: stormness1

and to add that on android there seems to be a bug affecting users game's connecting to GL's friends list. I can only add frends through facebook at the moment it seems.. so if there are any players out there who would like to add me, feel free, my social icon under my avi is up to date with my fb, and my gameloft is there if it starts working again!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Name's ToiletSparkle.

singpony

I'm known as herincopony on Gameloft Live :-)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal