collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 191119 times)

Cumberbatch2012

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm having problems on my Kindle.  I got the Canterlot update last week and everything was okay for the first couple days, but now all my friends disappeared.  It wants me to link up with both Gameloft and Facebook again, but when I try I get an error.  Then it says I have no friends, so I can't give or receive hearts right now.  When I go into Gameloft itself I haven't lost any of my friends there.  Any ideas?

flutterwry

The social function is, for many people, completely messed up. I suppose there's not much you can do these days. Maybe let GL drown in complaints, but I think it makes more sense to sort the pebbles in our driveways. By flavour.

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
Is the social function where I would add friends? I can't seem to add any friends if I use gameloft live. Which stinks because I am kind of stuck. Going through the game alone is hard. :(

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I'm having problems on my Kindle.  I got the Canterlot update last week and everything was okay for the first couple days, but now all my friends disappeared.  It wants me to link up with both Gameloft and Facebook again, but when I try I get an error.  Then it says I have no friends, so I can't give or receive hearts right now.  When I go into Gameloft itself I haven't lost any of my friends there.  Any ideas?

Same thing happened to me. I fixed it by logging out of my Gameloft account, shutting down and restarting my tablet, and logging back into Gameloft.  Hope that works for you!

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Mine's in and out on the Kindle. Frequently it loads zero friends, even though it's connected to GL. Other times it loads between 12 and 45 of my 80 friends. I have complained to them already about that and some other issues, but I don't expect a response anytime soon.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I cannot figure out how to do the Luna's Dreamwalk thing at all. I read the information on the link and it makes no sense to me.

Edit:  Nevermind, I got it!! :-)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 04:31:47 PM by Dewprincess »

Offline LunarEclipse

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
My username on there is solitaryzombie. Hopefully the social bug gets fixed soon.

Want to trade art for ponies? || art tag on Tumblr || G1 want list || G4 want list || Vintage LPS want list

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
My boyfriend is in need of hearts! Please add him! His username is Phkz24! :)
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
    • View Profile
Ugh!  Can I just rant about how flipping easy it is to spend those darn pink crystal shards?  I came home last night and hubby had been doing wonderfully taking care of everything.  I went to check how long until my balloon pop game was due, and sure enough I must have double tapped because before I knew it, I was playing the game for rainbow balloons and 25 crystal shards later...  ={  I was soooo close to saving up for Rarity too!  And on top of that, I've somehow accidently spent another 3 or so this morning.  Gah!  Seriously, this is enough to make me delete the stupid thing.

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
I feel the saaaame way. I just spent a stupid amount of shards accidentally by picking up loot that a shop dropped. I ended up skipping the wait time in one of the shops and ended up over 10 shards less for my mistake. -_- Rrrgh...

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
I've been having problems with my friends showing up lately too. I have over 43 that used to show up and now only randomly 20-36 show up after an incredibly long time loading them:/ Thankfully my gift from gameloft came in from when my entire game restarted:D Took forever to figure out about what I had spent, but buying everything back 1.7 million bits doesn't go very far, and thankfully for me they goofed up the 935 hearts I asked for and the 350 gems and sent me 935 gems instead hehe. And I'm down to 28...those don't last long either. Some of the stuff you have to get/do in canterlot is so dang expensive I chose to skip a lot of stuff. I spent a few 100 playing the balloon pop game only to get one pony and a ton of usless shards:/ This game is so frustrating yet I can't stop playing it.

Coldphyre

Yay!  I finally got a notification of some friend requests on my Gameloft Live!  ;)

I did the logout/reboot that Tropical Sunset recommended.  (And I ignored it for a day or two while family was in town.)

Now to get the darn app to recognize that I have Gameloft friends!  ;)

Edit to add
Yipiee!!  I did another reboot and my app sees friends!!  Maybe now I can make progress again!  ;)  I've been stubborn about not skipping the quest that requires you to get 3 treasure chests.  But with family in town, I wasn't able to play as much so I just poked my long running shops every now and again and I have lots of bits that I am sure will spend all too quickly.  :S
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 01:31:12 PM by Coldphyre »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Ok-doky

All new IDs have been added to the master list on the first post of this thread :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline juliepinetree

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
Hi!  Okay, I now have a new user name and it's Juliebeans23.  I have been trying to connect to game loft live just to add people, but thus far, no luck.  Can any pony help me out and add me? 

Coldphyre

Hi juliepinetree, I sent you a Gameloft invite.  My app has been terribly slow to load though.

Hope to see you around!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal