collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190731 times)

onna-chan

• Trade Count: (0)
No, the guard is not required.
One used to need the 6 harmony stones and the town hall.
But for whatever reason it seems like the programmers (accidentally?) deleted the final part of the story. And nobody knows why. :( That's super annoying, but I don't know any workaround. You'll have to contact their customer support (and be very, very patient).

Seriously? They deleted it? Wow..  Well thanks for the help you guys, it's much appreciated.

flutterwry

I know you have to have Celestia at least. I don't -think- you need the guard, though.
AFAIK Celestia is not required. No. Only the stones and the town hall. And then she was in the inventory.

I tried to give myself a good amount (near max), but doing so caused the game to automatically crash everytime I tried to get past the loading screen :(
That's weird. For me, it crashes a lot, but whether I had 0 or 5,000,000 gems didn't change anything, it didn't crash more or less. What, however, seems a main reason for crashes, are too many parasprites or rocks. After I had these removed with the Dreamwalk, the game was a wee bit more stable. And it reacts quite sensitive if your inbox is full of hearts. Which is super annoying now that I have Canterlot and collecting them is a major pain in the neck...

Seriously? They deleted it? Wow..  Well thanks for the help you guys, it's much appreciated.
We can only assume, as Gameloft spits out nothing but their cookie cutter answers, but it seems the most plausible explanation.
However, since the last update, you're not the only one who did not get Princess Luna despite finishing all quests and activating the elements - it's even a known issue to Gameloft: http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/220/
On Reddit, I just found a thread where the creator of the Dreamwalk said one can get Luna with the help of his app. Maybe give this a try...? Good luck!!!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I know you have to have Celestia at least. I don't -think- you need the guard, though.
AFAIK Celestia is not required. No. Only the stones and the town hall. And then she was in the inventory.

I tried to give myself a good amount (near max), but doing so caused the game to automatically crash everytime I tried to get past the loading screen :(
That's weird. For me, it crashes a lot, but whether I had 0 or 5,000,000 gems didn't change anything, it didn't crash more or less. What, however, seems a main reason for crashes, are too many parasprites or rocks. After I had these removed with the Dreamwalk, the game was a wee bit more stable. And it reacts quite sensitive if your inbox is full of hearts. Which is super annoying now that I have Canterlot and collecting them is a major pain in the neck...
I assumed she was, as in Luna's Dreamwalk, it mentions that you must already have Celestia before you can get Luna.

And the hearts thing could be my problem. I have about 500+ hearts waiting to be collected, but everytime I try to collect, it just crashes after clicking about 3. It's also ridiculously laggy, making it almost impossible to pick them up.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

onna-chan

Thanks flutterwry, I'll have to look into that too. I already filled out a complaint form.  Ya I saw it is indeed posted as an issue, the dumbo's. How can you go and mess up the holy grail to the end of the game in ponyville like that?!  Makes me wonder if they'll do that with queen Chrysalis.  :shocked:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Is it better to go with Rarity or Twinkle Shine in Canterlot?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 12:23:55 PM by Crowning_Glory13 »
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Still no update on my Kindle Fire, but not sure if amazon have let it through yet. I'll hold off manually synching until I've finished the main quest though, in case it does something weird.

Was glad to see  the sale on Soarin' today! That was  the quest I was just saving up for :)

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

flutterwry

Thanks flutterwry, I'll have to look into that too. I already filled out a complaint form.  Ya I saw it is indeed posted as an issue, the dumbo's. How can you go and mess up the holy grail to the end of the game in ponyville like that?!  Makes me wonder if they'll do that with queen Chrysalis.  :shocked:
You're welcome.
Advise of the day: one should not even try to understand Gameloft. It causes major headaches. (The nasty kind with nausea and halos and such...). There are moments when I wonder why I still play this game, despite its enormous glitchiness and the, err, sub par customer service.

Was glad to see  the sale on Soarin' today! That was  the quest I was just saving up for :)
So Soarin isn't available for bits any longer if you switch to Airplane mode? Meeeeh. :(
I used to think newer Kindles ran on some Android system... :blink: Stupid little me...
Well, be glad you're not in Canterlot yet. Use the time to supply yourself with hearts etc.

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey

So Soarin isn't available for bits any longer if you switch to Airplane mode? Meeeeh. :(
I used to think newer Kindles ran on some Android system... :blink: Stupid little me...
Well, be glad you're not in Canterlot yet. Use the time to supply yourself with hearts etc.

No, unfortunately he isn't :( (I did try ;) )

The Kindle fires do run on Android, but one of the Gameloft mods say that the updates take longer to get to Kindle because Amazon do some extra checks or something first. They didn't really elaborate any further though.

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
I just loaded it after the update and noticed a pleasant surprise - all my parasprites are gone! Yippee! I had so many building up because I'm saving my chards to activate the elements. And of course the only sprites that kept showing up/adding to the existing swarm were ones I was saving...not the ones I had tons of already.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline MintamenaPie

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sailorangei.livejournal.com/
Get in there quick and plug up those spaces with decor, because a swarm will eventually move back in and they may be magic ones. >.<

How does the changeling frequency in Canterlot work? I keep getting Twilight clones that are changeling but how do we stop that?

Art by SpottedSlug and MustBeJewel.

Previously known as Steves_Minty.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Does anyone else get the glitch where a store's timer is reset for no reason in Canterlot...? I just logged in after a couple hours away, and a store that I KNOW should be almost ready to 'harvest' has a full timer. What gives? Glitch or am I missing something...?
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
maxed all my stuff, the game loded fine, will update to canterlot in a little bit. 
waiting for my bro to finish with the ipad, it is his after all

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I re-downloaded this game the other day to give it another shot, after it randomly crashed on me a few months ago and decided to stop working. I could never get past the loading screen without it closing out on me, so I just deleted it and moved on.

They must have fixed some of the bugs I was experiencing before, because the game play is a lot smoother for me now (I'm using a Kindle Fire). My friends list is also finally working, where it wasn't before. I had a few hundred hearts waiting for me right off the bat upon starting up again, which was nice. :)

I've been going through this thread and trying to play catchup with everyone's GL user ID's, but I may have missed a few. My name is "RaritysBoutique" if anyone wants to add me.

Everyones id is listed under the spoiler tag in the very first post :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I FINALLY saved up enough for Rainbow Dash!!  It took FOREVER.  I hate that two of the main six cost gems!!  Gems are such a pain to get ahold of.
Now my quests are telling me to buy the restaurant, the observatory, Twinkleshine and Fancy Pants.... *cries*
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 05:40:03 PM by Tropical_Sunset »

Offline Eternity

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
A warning for everyone! I updated to Canterlot, tried switching to Airplane Mode to see if I could get anything cheaper/for bits (the short answer: no), and when I came back, I had parasprites again! I've cleared most of them (just one batch of Magic shard parasprites left, ugh), and they don't seem to be respawning, but it's really annoying when I need those shards for changelings. Beware!

I've been having the same problems with getting Social to work, so I haven't sent hearts or chests in a while. I will try some of the fixes the next time I have some time with my iPad. Right now my two-year-old has it, and I won't easily get it away from her. :)

Eternity

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal