collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 191083 times)

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
I'm super out of love with this game right now.  I have all the ponies except the "Flashy Pony" and "Bowling Pony".  I've spent like 150 gems playing the Balloon Pop game and only got money and shards:(.  Poops.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

flutterwry

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm super out of love with this game right now.  I have all the ponies except the "Flashy Pony" and "Bowling Pony".  I've spent like 150 gems playing the Balloon Pop game and only got money and shards:(.  Poops.
I know that feel, siz.
That ugly guy cost me well over 300 gems, too - while the gem balloon pop was on special offer, otherwise it would have been more than twice as much. I got water towers, statues and shards, those useless experience stars and bits, bits, bits. But let me tell you, you'll get those balloon ponies in the very moment you're about to whack your cellphone against the wall... :lol:

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
So, a friend and I have realised there's a glitch with the kindle version of the app, which basically allows you to send as many hearts as you want in 24 hours, so people probably get a bunch from me, as I hit Gift All regularly just in case! (I figure no one minds if they get extra hearts ;) ) Is this the same on other android versions of the app, or is it just on Kindle? We know for sure it doesn't happen on IOS.

I'm using a Kindle and I receive multiple gifts from you each day, thank you :) I press gift all a few times but not sure if it works more than once for me. I thought it was a glitch to start with and that the name showing up was just wrong cause I know that my friends list doesn't show all of my friends - I receive gifts from people who aren't listed as a friend?!

Ok you two are super lucky. I downloaded it on the Kindle, GL ID for that is  " bonbongrandpa " btw, and I can't seem to do jack. It won't let me visit any town without an error and I can only gift once a day apparently. I also haven't received anything from Lady Guinevere on my main account either. :( I wonder if the glitches counter interfere with different OS's? For the record I even made the separate accounts on different networks just to be safe.
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

flutterwry

It won't let me visit any town without an error and I can only gift once a day apparently. I also haven't received anything from Lady Guinevere on my main account either. :( I wonder if the glitches counter interfere with different OS's? For the record I even made the separate accounts on different networks just to be safe.
Not sure about the OS's, though it sounds like a legit point...
To gift others multiple times, just tap that 'Gift all' button a couple of times, maybe it works. (Too sad one can't really check that...)
I experienced pretty much the same glitch when trying to visit other people to leave chests, i.e. error messages, entire game crashes, eternal loading bars - so I don't do that any more and only give hearts via 'Gift all'.

Offline CapnChan

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
It won't let me visit any town without an error and I can only gift once a day apparently. I also haven't received anything from Lady Guinevere on my main account either. :( I wonder if the glitches counter interfere with different OS's? For the record I even made the separate accounts on different networks just to be safe.
Not sure about the OS's, though it sounds like a legit point...
To gift others multiple times, just tap that 'Gift all' button a couple of times, maybe it works. (Too sad one can't really check that...)
I experienced pretty much the same glitch when trying to visit other people to leave chests, i.e. error messages, entire game crashes, eternal loading bars - so I don't do that any more and only give hearts via 'Gift all'.

ok, I will run a test, and see if the "gift all" technique will work. I sure hope it does or else I am just going to use the hack for unlimited bits and hearts. After seeing your estimated time frame on acquiring gems...well lets just say there is no way I will be hanging around that long just for a little animated pony :p
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Offline juliepinetree

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
The Easter update is cute.  Only one new pony, but she cost bits! 

flutterwry

I wonder if the glitches counter interfere with different OS's? For the record I even made the separate accounts on different networks just to be safe.

Here is what seems to be the proof of your theory:
http://forum.gameloft.com/index.php/topic,84537.msg289511.html#msg289511
I suppose that means that those who are in need of friends also have to name their platform (iOS or Android)  -_-
Regarding the ridiculous time it needs: several devices may not even last that long... and without the hack it's not even possible to transfer the game...  :|

Oh, and did you guys already notice? There's an easter stream-in, at least for iOS. Again you don't have to update, the content is changed by itself. I wonder if this time the fandroids are left out again?
Spoiler
There's an easter start screen. The menu scroll has an easter egg on it, and the quest book has Angel's face.
One new pony. Forsythia (28800 bits) who looks like Rarity in Spike colours :blink: and four new deco items: chocolate fountain and giant egg (50 gems each), huge easter fountain (15000 bits) and spring tree (17200 bits)
No shops. No quests. No bug fixes.
Spoiler
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 05:42:39 AM by flutterwry »

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
My id is derpy485
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
I need friends that play on androids. I have over 40 friends on game loft but only 12 show up on my game. I keep getting the error every time I try to visit other towns but I could really use some chests too. I'll try to download the update, hopefully that'll help.

I stupidly wasted 25 gems to play the balloon game because I was sick of waiting to welcome rarity but of course, nothing but  a statue and bits:( I'm starting to get to the point where I won't even be able to play with my ponies much longer since 18 of them are already maxed out and I think I only have 11 more to finish:/ And don't get me started on waiting for those twilight shards to appear...every time you need to unlock an element up pops 500 parasprites that only need THAT pony's shards to go away...I had over 50 for twilight floating around at one point:/

This game is fun but so frustrating!

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
I got the Canterlot Wedding update!!!!!

sailorstitch

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
MINUETTE <33333333333333333333333333333

That is all.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
Does the new Canterlot update fix the crash-at-startup bug?

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Nope. You still have to play in airplane mode if you want a 100% chance of getting into the game without a crash, to say nothing of a much higher framerate.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
Nope. You still have to play in airplane mode if you want a 100% chance of getting into the game without a crash, to say nothing of a much higher framerate.

Mine doesn't work at all, not even in airplane mode... I played the game for 2 days before it decided to start crashing at startup . :/

Offline CapnChan

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I wonder if the glitches counter interfere with different OS's? For the record I even made the separate accounts on different networks just to be safe.

Here is what seems to be the proof of your theory:
http://forum.gameloft.com/index.php/topic,84537.msg289511.html#msg289511
I suppose that means that those who are in need of friends also have to name their platform (iOS or Android)  -_-
Regarding the ridiculous time it needs: several devices may not even last that long... and without the hack it's not even possible to transfer the game...  :|

Oh, and did you guys already notice? There's an easter stream-in, at least for iOS. Again you don't have to update, the content is changed by itself. I wonder if this time the fandroids are left out again?
Spoiler
There's an easter start screen. The menu scroll has an easter egg on it, and the quest book has Angel's face.
One new pony. Forsythia (28800 bits) who looks like Rarity in Spike colours :blink: and four new deco items: chocolate fountain and giant egg (50 gems each), huge easter fountain (15000 bits) and spring tree (17200 bits)
No shops. No quests. No bug fixes.
Spoiler

wow, super great catch, thanks for sharing. It took me about two days but I finally got the Easter update, oddly enough however, no new Forsythia for me. I am also having continual issues with adding friends. For instance, I added the entire list from this thread and a great deal accepted though, no matter what I do a mere 8 only show up in my friends list.  There are so many concerns regarding the game; recurring themes since its creation, that I am so surprised they haven't fixed yet. Oh wells. I want to thank everyone who keeps gifting me hearts. I was finally able to finish that heart quest and move on for the time being. I'll keep it up on my end, treasure chests and gifting everyday. I figure its something to do through the day when I am idle :P
Current wantlist:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal