collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 191173 times)

Sarah Jo

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm currently stuck on ALL of my quests - two of them require me to by a restaurant, and  I'm not even half way to enough gems (making okay progress though), and the other one requires me to receive 15 chests. If anyone is able to visit my town and leave me one here and there it would be appreciated, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to repay the favour, as most of  the time it craps out on me :( I think I've managed to get it to work once in the past week (and then it gave up half way through my friends list!) 

I'll send you some chests to help you out ! :happy:

Edit - Whoops, accidentally dropped the first one way off at the edge of your Ponyville ! Can't remember if they auto-collect or not. :blush:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 08:39:05 AM by Sarah Jo »

Offline Queen Eclipsia

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Just downloaded the game! Woohoo! Please add me: QueenEclipsia

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Thanks Sarah Jo! It came through fine :) I think they drop them in the middle of the screen for the recipient, regardless of where they were dropped?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

DancingPhoenix

I'm finally stuck on that silly Scootaloo. For some reason my online thing for Gameloft isn't working so it's not letting me add people. It just refuses to log me in when I try, has that happened to anyone else?

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I just got the game today.  My Gameloft ID is Tropical_Sunset
Game seems fun so far! I'm having a lot of fun with it.  I'd love it if others who are playing the game would friend me.   :)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 12:08:52 AM by Tropical_Sunset »

HippieBex

My Gameloft ID is HippieBex so it's the same as my ID on here.

Sarah Jo

Thanks Sarah Jo! It came through fine :) I think they drop them in the middle of the screen for the recipient, regardless of where they were dropped?

Oh good ! I'll keep at it 'till you say you've got enough. :D Does anyone else need chests for their questing ? I don't mind helping out.

I'm currently on the "get Rarity" quest.. woo boy
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 08:40:38 AM by Sarah Jo »

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
Question for all you!

If you play the game on one device with a gameloft account, can you download the game on another device and use your gameloft account to play where you left off? Or do you have to start fresh?
~Foxtale~

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
@Foxtale:  Do you mean like switching from iPhone to Android?  Or upgrading models, like iPhone 4 to iPhone 5? (Both of those being examples, of course.)

I had my iPhone upgraded yesterday and got to continue where I left off.  It made me watch the storybook intro again, but everything else was fine.  You just have to back it up.

If you mean switching types of phones entirely, I don't think you can continue, but I do not know for sure because GL Live does keep a record of your level and achievements...

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
@Foxtale:  Do you mean like switching from iPhone to Android?  Or upgrading models, like iPhone 4 to iPhone 5? (Both of those being examples, of course.)

I had my iPhone upgraded yesterday and got to continue where I left off.  It made me watch the storybook intro again, but everything else was fine.  You just have to back it up.

If you mean switching types of phones entirely, I don't think you can continue, but I do not know for sure because GL Live does keep a record of your level and achievements...

It would be same type of device.. but it will not be a direct upgrade/copy information over. I have a personal device that I play the game on but I want to install it on a work device for a trip I am taking to cure boredom on the plane. :P
~Foxtale~

Offline snwbear24

• View Profile
Thank You for this I def needed friends to unlock some of the ponies! :) My Gameloft Id is Snwbear24
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Water_Fire

Anyone else have the issue where when you get an ad at bootup, it doesn't register is you tap the 'x' button? It just takes you straight to the gems page or google play/i tunes? GRR.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Foxtale: Doubtful. All data besides your friends list seem to be locally stored; that's why games can occasionally crash and get reset to level 1 for no good reason.

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
I just got an anonymous gift of 100 gems!  Did anybody else get it?  I'm wondering if that was something from Gameloft or if I've got an amazing friend on my list who represents the element of generosity possibly more than Rarity does! XD

DancingPhoenix

I certainly didn't get 100 gems! Wow, you are on lucky lady! XD

I know I already posted it but my ID is serenswan. I'm going to add people and send out some treasure chests and would love some in return so I can get Scootaloo! Thanks in advance :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal