collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190769 times)

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #930 on: February 15, 2013, 11:52:15 AM »
This new update (I use my iPod to play) is driving me nuts.  Now every time I go to a neighbour's city to drop off a treasure chest, it always closes the darn program.  Anyone else having this issue?  So if you are my neighbour and you aren't getting treasure chests from me like you used to, I'm sorry!  I'm trying!  Thank goodness I can still gift hearts through the regular gift area, though. 

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #931 on: February 15, 2013, 01:20:46 PM »
I can not get hearts or treasures. I can not give treasures...all I can do is gift hearts:( I am so afraid that if they update I will loose the 30 hearts waiting for me to collect:(
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: February 15, 2013, 02:23:15 PM »
I was reading the reviews of the game update on in the iTunes store. Aside from the problem with sending/receiving hearts, many people are complaining about the loading screen crashing at startup and apparently the game doesn't load without wifi anymore?
Can anyone confirm this?

Not sure if I want to update my game yet. :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #933 on: February 15, 2013, 02:28:42 PM »
Weird, I don't seem to be having any new issues other than my game crashing sometimes when I leave a chest. I can collect hearts and chests fine, and I can still time travel. In fact, going back in time now usually lets me collect dailies when I go forward again.

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: February 15, 2013, 02:31:20 PM »
Well, I can load the game without wifi (I played the game a bit in the parking lot of my therapist's office this morning, and it loaded just fine).  And it's been starting up just fine in general, no crashing there.  It just crashes when I try to send a treasure chest :P

Offline MintamenaPie

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sailorangei.livejournal.com/
« Reply #935 on: February 15, 2013, 02:42:04 PM »
I stopped leaving chests cuz all y'all have parasprites AND I'VE HAD THEM FOLLOW ME BACK TO MY TOWN. XD I still gift hearts but I have no less than four magic swarms I'm very slowly killing I DON'T NEED MORE DAGNABBIT XD

Art by SpottedSlug and MustBeJewel.

Previously known as Steves_Minty.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: February 16, 2013, 04:57:58 AM »
IDs updated with all new GL names on the first page of thread.

If I have missed you let me know.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: February 16, 2013, 10:50:43 AM »
ID:  Plushie94

Yeah, I'm having issues connecting with my friends too, so I can't give them anything in return for what they're giving me. :(

On a lighter note though, does anyone else think they did an invisible update on the frequency of magic shards?  I used to be lucky to get one a day, but now I can manage like three or so a day.  Someone on Gamefaqs said yesterday that it was observation bias, which may be true, but I've gotten two or three since that response.  It's strange.

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: February 16, 2013, 10:57:39 AM »
ID:  Plushie94

Yeah, I'm having issues connecting with my friends too, so I can't give them anything in return for what they're giving me. :(

On a lighter note though, does anyone else think they did an invisible update on the frequency of magic shards?  I used to be lucky to get one a day, but now I can manage like three or so a day.  Someone on Gamefaqs said yesterday that it was observation bias, which may be true, but I've gotten two or three since that response.  It's strange.

The description on the iOS update said that things like parasprites and clearable items wouldn't spawn until you had the items required to remove them now.  So maybe if you already have a lot of swarms that take magic shards they're trying to catch you up? 

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: February 16, 2013, 11:10:44 AM »
I don't have any though.  I had one swarm after the update and cleared those away.  But I'm still getting new magic shards more quickly than before. *shrugs*

Offline BlueyBirdy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bird horse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: February 16, 2013, 11:31:03 AM »
The description on the iOS update said that things like parasprites and clearable items wouldn't spawn until you had the items required to remove them now.  So maybe if you already have a lot of swarms that take magic shards they're trying to catch you up? 

I didn't see that since I updated via the app. Interesting. But since I have 30 or so magic shards I bet I'll still get more magic shard swarms to add the bazillion or so I have now. :| It's getting to the point where a poorly aimed tap will clear a magic shard parasprite.
Formerly known as BluePhoenix

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: February 16, 2013, 11:47:34 AM »
I now have 7 magic shards and no parasprites to use them on.  Not sure what's going on, but I'm living it! :frolic:

Offline astroasis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
  • Rabid Toy Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: February 16, 2013, 01:50:35 PM »
ARGH!!!

This new update is driving me BANANAS. I can't collect the hearts in my gift box AT ALL. It just crashes me to my home screen whenever I try. GRRRRR. I'm still sending out hearts whenever it lets me and even sending some treasure chests... whenever the game allows it. I don't crash trying to send, but more often than not, I get an error of some kind. The worst is when I try to "Gift All" and it makes me wait about 10 minutes while it tries to do it... and sometimes it does, but sometimes I just get an error message.

I really, really, really wanna do these Hearts & Hooves quests, but I can't collect enough hearts to do the second quest D: I have 300+ in my giftbox, but can't collect a single one... *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* I can collect from treasure chests, but no one seems to be sending them right now... probably because sending them is making THEM crash. If it's not one thing, it's another... Stupid Gameloft!
I primarily collect G1/G3 Ponies, Littlest Pet Shop, Monster High dolls and Mini Lalaloopsies. I also collect vinyl figures, dolls and 80's toys in general.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: February 16, 2013, 02:29:37 PM »

I didn't see that since I updated via the app. Interesting. But since I have 30 or so magic shards I bet I'll still get more magic shard swarms to add the bazillion or so I have now. :| It's getting to the point where a poorly aimed tap will clear a magic shard parasprite.
This is what happens to me, too. I have 74 magic shards, and I still haven't managed to unlock the magic element yet. Everywhere I tap ends up clearing a parasprite instead of whatever it is I'm trying to actually tap :(

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #944 on: February 16, 2013, 03:26:38 PM »
This is what happens to me, too. I have 74 magic shards, and I still haven't managed to unlock the magic element yet. Everywhere I tap ends up clearing a parasprite instead of whatever it is I'm trying to actually tap :(

I figured out that you don't have to tap on each individual sprite. Tap one of the color you want to eliminate and then keep tapping that same spot. It will get rid of the sprites from that swarm only and stop when you get them all. So if you have blue sprites in the middle of a bunch of magic ones just tap one blue sprite and keep tapping that spot like 5 or 6 times. This saved me a ton of magic shards after I figured that out!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 03:29:32 PM by PhyllieBean »

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal