collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190738 times)

rayechu

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!
« Reply #405 on: November 19, 2012, 09:49:38 PM »
I actually got the GL to load yesterday and added a bunch of people, so hopefully you will all be getting hearts from me soon.

Offline halicabi

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 20, 2012, 07:45:22 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The game jammed, so I followed standard procedure of deleting the app, then re-installing it.

WE LOST EVERYTHING!!!!!!  We were on level 49!!!!

I know my mistake. Even though I backed-up the app to our computer, I didn't removed the phone from the computer, and when it re-synced, it over-wrote the saved game!!!

Oh well, guess we start again, this time being more careful of the gems!  At least I don't have to re-friend everyone.  Of course, of the 119 GL friends, only 31 show up in the game!

I dread telling my daughter when she gets home from school!  I have a little under 5 hours until everyone will hear screaming from Indiana!

halicabi
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar and Sig drawn by my 5 year-old daughter (at age 4).  Aren't they adorable????
**My how time flies, she's now 20 and in College!!! I need a new drawing**

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 20, 2012, 08:31:53 AM »
To everyone, thank you so much for sending me (mysticfyre) treasure chests!  I was finally able to get Scootaloo!  I never could have done it without all of you!

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

I'm trying my best to send everyone them back, too. Sometimes it just doesn't want to let me visit your towns though!

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 20, 2012, 08:51:23 AM »
I am a bit angry at this game at present-

After laboriously collecting gems... I have lost 10 now by hitting the button where you "skip" the time it takes to remove an object- or the time before playing a game- so unfair!!!

But I do thank those of you who sent me chests and gems- I am still getting new friends about one every few days, so I will keep sending people loot!  (Although since I am using the time cheat, I only send floods of gifts every week or so)

Offline StarValo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: November 20, 2012, 02:08:28 PM »
Ooh! Ooh! Add my on Gamerloft! :D
I'm Star_Valo
and my boyfriend is Shadowdashie
:D
Now time to go on an adding spree
Want List
Ultimate Pony wants - My G2 Unicorn, Silverglow (i think) & Wigwam with his hat

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 20, 2012, 06:39:43 PM »
My Gameloft ID is sailorfluttershy

I wanted sailorstitch, but it wouldn't let me use it... or a couple others that I tried. I already sent out a couple dozen friend requests. Please friend me! I'm trying to do the quest where I have to send 5 treasure chests to friends.

sailorstitch

Post Merge: November 20, 2012, 07:03:02 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The game jammed, so I followed standard procedure of deleting the app, then re-installing it.

I know my mistake. Even though I backed-up the app to our computer, I didn't removed the phone from the computer, and when it re-synced, it over-wrote the saved game!!!

Oh well, guess we start again, this time being more careful of the gems!  At least I don't have to re-friend everyone.  Of course, of the 119 GL friends, only 31 show up in the game!

I dread telling my daughter when she gets home from school!  I have a little under 5 hours until everyone will hear screaming from Indiana!

halicabi

Oh, no!!! How'd your daughter take the news?

Thanks for friending me. You're the first to respond. Thanks for the treasure chest too!

sailorstitch
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 07:03:02 PM by sailorstitch »

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #411 on: November 20, 2012, 07:21:15 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

halicabi

This happened to me too x-x I am waiting for an update in hopes that might make my game playable again before I just uninstall it D; We'll just have to see :< I am sooo sorry that happened to you! I have never played a game as buggy as this before D;
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #412 on: November 20, 2012, 07:42:37 PM »
This happened to me too x-x I am waiting for an update in hopes that might make my game playable again before I just uninstall it D; We'll just have to see :< I am sooo sorry that happened to you! I have never played a game as buggy as this before D;
Well, when it happened to me, I did think twice about it, and then ultimately decided that I might as well just make the best of it and use the restart to avoid all the mistakes I've made. Still, quite a loss tho.

I do agree tho, that this game is buggy as heck and feels like a rushjob.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 07:48:53 PM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #413 on: November 20, 2012, 08:19:43 PM »
This is getting really frustrating... I've reached 100 friends in the game and it won't add any more. It's stopped adding people for the past few days, AND the achievement for getting 100 friends is still locked. I thought maybe it was stuck at 99, but nope, I counted everyone at it's 100. 100 seems to be the MAX, and I've got 280 people pending to get onto my friend list. Gameloft better put out a patch soon!  :mad:

Bread

« Reply #414 on: November 20, 2012, 08:23:19 PM »
I just bought Caramel from the shop, and noticed something odd about him.

He's got a bit of, well, caramel (or orange taffy?) stuck between his back hooves! I noticed it after playing ball with him, when he was dancing about.

KahRistAhn

« Reply #415 on: November 20, 2012, 11:01:30 PM »
Mine is imak0ala!

ashville

« Reply #416 on: November 21, 2012, 02:31:31 AM »
Hi everyone! My ID is ashville_999 . I'm at level 44 now... Gotten almost every pony that requires coins to buy... So please add me! So that I can buy the rest which require the heart gems! :)

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #417 on: November 21, 2012, 03:06:08 AM »
I just got a good glitch. I had 5 chests waiting for me this morning so opened them all up, bought scootaloo (thanks guys :) ) then it went to the social area without me pressing it.  When I got back into the game there were 4 treasure chests. I thought that's cool so went back into the social to see if there was anything in my inbox, there wasn't.  Back to the game, found three chests... This looked like a pattern so I repeated to find two then one chests! Best of all it added all the extra hearts! So I ended up with eighteen when I only had three left after buying scootaloo :D I know it wasn't real chests as I haven't got that many friends yet. There was a new one yesterday though, they seem to only add one friend every couple of days for me.

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #418 on: November 21, 2012, 06:15:06 AM »
I just got that glitch too. :)  It's pretty nice!
I'm wondering if they're ever going to make gems a "gift" item like hearts are now.  On the "connect to Facebook" screen, it says to share with friends and collect gems.  I sure hope so - I don't want to pay real money for the game, and I'm trying to save up for Rarity.  One of the quests I'm on wants me to buy a whole bunch of gem-only items, or pay 5 gems each to skip.  I only have 11, I'm not burning them on a quest!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #419 on: November 21, 2012, 07:51:47 AM »
I just got that glitch too. :)  It's pretty nice!
I'm wondering if they're ever going to make gems a "gift" item like hearts are now.  On the "connect to Facebook" screen, it says to share with friends and collect gems.  I sure hope so - I don't want to pay real money for the game, and I'm trying to save up for Rarity.  One of the quests I'm on wants me to buy a whole bunch of gem-only items, or pay 5 gems each to skip.  I only have 11, I'm not burning them on a quest!
Well, if you think about it, the gem-related items add up to almost a hundred gems. Skipping them only adds up to 10 (the vase, thankfully, only costs bits). 

Still, I wish there's more ways to get gems. You can get up to 3 gems a week from the daily bonus, but it's slow, and even that is sometimes glitched.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal