collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190847 times)

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic game for IOS!
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2012, 12:07:07 PM »
About 3 people have shown up on my friends list out of the 20 or so that I've sent requests to. Kind of frustrating.  I have a quest that's to leave 5 chests and I don't have enough friends to do it! 

Getting bits isn't a problem if you use a time cheat. I'm already on level 41 from that. But getting the gems and hearts is killing me!  I've had the buy scootaloo quest on my list forever and I'm nowhere NEAR having enough gems for her!  It's smurfberries all over again....ugh!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Bread

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2012, 12:19:31 PM »
When the sale was up, were ponies and items that cost gems and hearts on sale as well?
If so i think I'll hold off on buying Lyra for a while, even though I have the gems.

Speaking of gems, is there any way to get them without spending real money other than by leveling up?
I don't know how I'll ever afford celestia since she costs so much...

Also, do you only get 1 heart per person friended? If so, I guess i'll need to add a lot of friends( I'll need 125 hearts to buy all the ponies that require hearts- yikes! ), but that shouldn't be a problem with this huge community :biggrin:

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2012, 12:37:10 PM »
I have lyra and I'm pretty sure that I got her during the sale. So she had to have cost coins cause I haven't spent any gems on ponies. I think it changes around at random.  I had time turner on the list with the option to play for him in balloon pop, then one day he was for sale. Soooo.....?

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

DirePony

« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2012, 12:39:12 PM »
The sale applied to all the ponies whether they cost bits, gems or hearts. I was able to pick up quite a few ponies during the sale so I hope it comes around again soon.

Gems will sometimes pop out of the shops. It is rare but I know I have gotten a few that way. You also can get them from Flim and Flam's game. Celestia is a lot but during the sale she was down to 380 gems and I am sure that there will be other opportunities to get her in other ways. Although I do have to admit I thought about buying enough gems to buy her during the sale!

You get one heart for each friend added but you can also gift and leave treasure chests to your friends to get more. I have 143 friends on my Gameloft account but only about a quarter of them are showing up on my friend list in the game. I hope that Gameloft gets the friends issues sorted out eventually.

The biggest issue I have right now is the expansions cost way too much for the small amount of space that you get. I have 20 ponies so far and am running out places to put new houses and shops.

Aaryana

« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2012, 01:58:01 PM »
I can't do any more quests! I need 30 more heart gems to buy Scootaloo to do that one, and that's the only one available to me. I've been accepting friend requests from everypony but none of them are even showing up in my list in the game. Is there a way to actually keep going without spending real money? I'm not throwing away actual money on an iPhone game.

DirePony

« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2012, 02:10:05 PM »
I can't do any more quests! I need 30 more heart gems to buy Scootaloo to do that one, and that's the only one available to me. I've been accepting friend requests from everypony but none of them are even showing up in my list in the game. Is there a way to actually keep going without spending real money? I'm not throwing away actual money on an iPhone game.

What is your user ID? I will check and see if you are in my friend list and if so I will try to visit your Ponyville and leave you a heart. My game shows I only have about 60 friends and that should be closer to 200 based on my Gameloft Id so there are definitely some issues with the friend system. I have a feeling the servers are getting overloaded.

Also as far as I can tell you can't buy hearts only gems and bits.

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2012, 02:12:10 PM »
I tried it and had traumatic farmville flashbacks. I'm glad other people like it, though! But I do not think it's for me.
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Aaryana

« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2012, 02:27:52 PM »

What is your user ID? I will check and see if you are in my friend list and if so I will try to visit your Ponyville and leave you a heart. My game shows I only have about 60 friends and that should be closer to 200 based on my Gameloft Id so there are definitely some issues with the friend system. I have a feeling the servers are getting overloaded.

Also as far as I can tell you can't buy hearts only gems and bits.

We are already friends. You are one of about 3 that actually show up. I'll keep gifting too! Thanks!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2012, 03:33:45 PM »
I had one more person added to my show up list today, even though I accepted about 20 more friend requests. I did send gifts and leave treasure chests for everyone that has shown up for me!  ;)

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2012, 03:59:29 PM »
I haven't figured out how to add everyone yet...but please add me! My user is MmeCadence :)
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2012, 04:12:26 PM »
If it helps to know, I had to turn off my DSL modem's Wireless Firewall settings to make the the social linking part work (not give me the "no internet connection" message).   It's not really a great thing to do, could make your internet less secure, but I thought I would share what I learned.  If I can figure out the exact Port #, I will let you know.

thekozmicpig

« Reply #116 on: November 10, 2012, 06:34:50 PM »
I have 2 friends showing up on mine, besides celestia. I am now down to only one quest, and that requires me finding 3 treasure chests x.x I'm doomed to never find all three, so far I've only had one person put a chest in my ponyville

I am in the same boat, except I haven't gotten any chests at all.

Oh, my game ID is thekozmicpig. FWIW, IOS version.

And now it's telling me I can't visit people's towns that I could yesterday because they have a different game version, which...they didn't before. HOW WHY WHAT?

Edit: Disregard I fixed this.

You can also tap trees and haystacks to get bits. :happy:

You can also ummm, "sacrifice" elements to their respective "element statue" and they may pop out bits (they usually do). Pretty handy since I've found elements have limited purpose outside of activating them or quests (and are not hard to get either).
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:46:52 PM by thekozmicpig »

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #117 on: November 10, 2012, 07:21:11 PM »
I have 60 friends on my GL Live friend list, with at least a dozen or more requests waiting, but in the game I don't even have 30 that show up. It's really buggy!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 07:25:20 PM by StarlightGaze »

Offline kadajkitten

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 10, 2012, 08:05:19 PM »
Yeah I know I added like 60 people and only about 20 or so people are showing up on it

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #119 on: November 10, 2012, 08:57:06 PM »
Added everyone (again my game id is sosilver) but can see only a few of the people i've added.
And i am not receiving gifts either:(

I have noticed also that if you send a gift only pressing on the present button, the friend will not receive it, but you have to actually visit the village.

Hope that they will fix this soon:)
Have you checked the inbox? It seems that gifts sent through the present button will end up in the inbox instead. I hope the devs would realize that this is incredibly redundant and confusing, and either remove the inbox and make it so that gifts sent will immediately appear as a chest in the other town, or remove chests altogether. >.<
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal