collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I got the answers of this already,no need to come in this :)  (Read 4009 times)

Offline FlitterRose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
I got the answers of this already,no need to come in this :)
« on: November 07, 2012, 12:31:59 PM »
I got the answers for this,thanks  :)

Spoiler
So, I guess whoever remembers the old Nickelodeon cartoon CatDog and watched it, might heard of the lost episode ,,CatDog - for the birds''. I loved CatDog since I first saw it even tho it looks sorta disturbing and weird on first look. This show had a message for the kids, but anyway, this isn't the theme in this tread.
When I saw the rumors about that lost episode in Creepypasta wiki.com I thought it was just a joke made by somebody.I said to myself ,,There is no way Peter Hannan would make a cartoon and end it up with a horrifying way with the character he made and spend a few years on die in such brutal way. It was a cartoon for kids after all.''

And I always thought that after ,,Vexed of kin & Meat,Dog's friend'' there aren't new episodes. But does anybody knows anything real about the whole ,,CatDog - for the birds'' thing? It sounds terrible to me, even when I was reading about it. Is it real? And was it actually made by Peter Hannan? The truth is, that I found a link about a youtube video, but I'm not sure if this is the episode, I haven't check it yet. Maybe it's because I'm afraid to see the main characters in one of my favorite childhood cartoons...you know what.

So, do you have any information?  :)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 08:08:16 AM by FlitterRose »
Sup

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
I ... uhhh ... have no idea.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
I never heard of this before, but I looked it up where you mentioned it. I cannot really comment much other than the post sounds like some weird version of The Ring or something. I wouldn't put a ton of faith into it, but that is just me.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
I watched it when I was a kid, but I did not get to see them all. I thought it was kind of weird but I still watched it :)

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
Nothing that comes from creepypasta is true. Especially if it starts with finding something never before released and extremely out of character at a yard sale... And then the evidence is conveniently lost/destroyed.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Nothing that comes from creepypasta is true. Especially if it starts with finding something never before released and extremely out of character at a yard sale... And then the evidence is conveniently lost/destroyed.

This.

The entire purpose of Creepypasta is to make up weird and dark and twisted versions of people's fandoms. It's basically a place for housing bizarre/horror/unsettling fanfics.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I loved CatDog :D I hadn't heard of a creepypasta about it though, so I just looked it up and read it...yeah, it's all completely made up. There are a number of "lost episode" creepypastas, for Mickey Mouse, Spongebob, the Simpsons, etc. And I felt like this one is just using completely recycled ideas from those and the "haunted videogame" creepypastas as well (static/not working properly for a bit, the actual physical DVD itself being affected, bought second-hand with a scribbled on title, that feeling of it penetrating beyond the TV, didn't want to end / come out of the player...). It's definitely not true, it's just trying to give people a bit of a scare :)

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
Sounds fake to me!

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
  Exactly, creepypasta is not real.
  The best creepypasta writers, like any writers, do their research, and use detail (both what details they add and how much they add) in order to make the story more convincing.  The author probably noticed the same thing you did, that there are very few episodes after the ones you mentioned, and included this in the story to make it more genuine.  Don't worry, creepypasta is meant to creep you out. If someone had information like that on a retro cartoon and they actually wanted it taken seriously, they would NOT be putting that info on a creepypasta site! :)
  AI'd like to point out that some people who are big creepypasta fans like to recreate the things they read about in their favorite stories. If you read about Pokemon "Creepy" Black of Lost Silver (Lost Soul Silver? I forget) and then see actualy game footage, that's doesn't make it real.  Computer technology makes almost all of those older, pixel games incredibly easy to hack.  Similarly, people might edit together footage of popular creepypastas about TV shows, like Candle Cove or Squidward's Suicidce.  Again, these are not real. You can always scroll down to look at the comments  if you aren't sure about the legitimacy of something, or Google it.
 :nerdy: I hope I don't sound like a know-it-all. Creepypastas used to freak me out a lot until I learned about them. 
  Squidward's Suicide sounded so real to me until I thought about it. As soon as the first unsettling image would have appeared during the screening (being vague to avoid spoilers), they would have removed the tape and made inquiries. They would NEVER have sat there and kept watching after seeing a frame of...that.  So that's when I learned what exactly a creepypasta is. :)
I'll put something here some time

ZettaMomo

Yep! This~
I spend a lot of time on the creepypasta website and there are tons of "Lost Episode" ones. There is probably one for nearly every show you watched as a kid and then some.
It's especially easy to do with kid shows because you don't really remember all the details, so it helps it sound even more real.

Some of them can be pretty creepy, but I love how creative and well written some of them can be. Even now sometimes I have to ask myself it is real or not because of how much work the author puts into them.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
What everyone else said.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
um NO  i can guarantee you this is not true.  My animation professor was the head director on the cat dog series. they never would have let that fly.   his name is Ray pointer    if you like the show you would get a kick out of this little tidbit though :) the episode with "the amazing ray" was a joke the animators and writers played on my prof. LOL :P  they were making fun of him, but he thought it was so funny and clever he decided it should stay in the story.   

heres his website if you ever feel like giving him a shout out im sure he would love to hear from a fan. 
http://www.inkwellimagesink.com/pages/aboutus.shtml
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline FlitterRose

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
OK,thanks for telling me you all :) I'm glad it was fake though, even tho this was one of the most weird cartoons I've ever watched it was still one of my faves and nobody would like to see his or her favorite characters...you know what. I gotta stop repeating that  :lol:

um NO  i can guarantee you this is not true.  My animation professor was the head director on the cat dog series. they never would have let that fly.   his name is Ray pointer    if you like the show you would get a kick out of this little tidbit though :) the episode with "the amazing ray" was a joke the animators and writers played on my prof. LOL :P  they were making fun of him, but he thought it was so funny and clever he decided it should stay in the story.   

heres his website if you ever feel like giving him a shout out im sure he would love to hear from a fan. 
http://www.inkwellimagesink.com/pages/aboutus.shtml

Spoiler
Oh,I rememer ''The Amazing Ray''  :biggrin: I think it was from the episode ,,CatDog Divived''
Sup

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal