collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MIB Lily Blossom G4 Dilema...  (Read 739 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: MIB Lily Blossom G4 Dilema...
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2012, 02:43:31 PM »
She is your pony to do as you wish with of course but if you are worried I would use someone super common like RD or Fluttershy.

Yes, she is a little rarer because she is an earlier wave and not currently on shelves. But, as I said in another thread recently, these are G4 ponies produced in massive quantities and collected by many more people than collected even G3. The pattern of G3 showed us that once waves were off shelves, the ponies sometimes became a little expensive as people tried to track down what they had missed then years later the prices bottomed out. I would be reasonably certain the same pattern will probably happen with G4.

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2012, 04:47:31 PM »
I customized mine back when our walmart shelves were covered up in Lily Blossoms.  One one hand, rare pony, on the other? This is a grooms gift that he's going to cherish way more than if you'd left her as Lily.  If you have more time to play around, definitely check out some tutorials on rehairing, it's easier than you think.  I started with a fakie and dollar tree headband hair just to see if I could do it.

This is what I think. Is she worth more than a bait? Of course, she's worth a pretty penny. But some of that is because people already bought one and customized them! So it's not like you'd be the first (or even hundredth!) person to bait their Lily Blossom.

So, IMHO, do with your pony whatever you'd like; she's your property, and if she is worth more to you as a groom's gift than as a Lily Blossom, then do that. Just know what you are doing; you are baiting a pony worth $15-30, and if that is worth it to you, then do it!

In the end, she's your property, and you should do whatever makes you happiest. :)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2012, 05:17:45 PM »
I have one that I was going to customize a Lily Blossom but didn't get time to... I took the acetone off her eyes... If you might be interested in her for the base of your :muffin: Pony-- feel free to send me a PM ^__^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Artsy Craftsy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2012, 06:23:24 PM »
I have one that I was going to customize a Lily Blossom but didn't get time to... I took the acetone off her eyes... If you might be interested in her for the base of your :muffin: Pony-- feel free to send me a PM ^__^

wish I saw this -before- I baited my spare RD >.< oh well, thanks anyway!

And thanks everyone else too! :) I ordered the hair and I took apart RD (didn't do a beautiful job getting the plug out...). So hopefully my custom will turn out good :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal