collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any Care Bears collectors?  (Read 5280 times)

Offline WishBear

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Any Care Bears collectors?
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2012, 01:35:14 PM »
I love that Swift Heart plush Rainbow Dash! The little tongue sticking out looks so funny.

My newest additions to my collection:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm quite happy about those vintage sew-your-own pillows.  ^.^ Swift and Wish was found from different flea markets at the same day and my friend gave the dog one to me.

I'm off to Japan next March so I really hope they still sell Care Bear supplies and plushes there.  :)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2012, 02:50:06 PM »
I have a small collection as I only collect a few of the vintage plushies and the mini's.  I have quite a few of both and one newer Care Bear Cousin (the monkey) as well.  I would really like to find the blue folding comb and purple "To Grandmother's House" suitcase I used to have.  I do not have that many things left on my Care Bear part of my wishlist.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Always dresses in style
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2012, 10:23:40 PM »
I'm off to Japan next March so I really hope they still sell Care Bear supplies and plushes there.  :)
There have been several exclusive characters released in Japan- Sweet Sakura, Trick Or Sweet, and a Christmas bear (white with a Christmas tree tummy symbol) so good luck finding them while you're there. :)
Rainbow Dash always dresses in style.

Offline WishBear

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2013, 02:03:20 PM »
Updating with some new collection pictures! :D

Here's all my plushies. You can see the small sweet sakura right in the front, I'm so proud of her. :D

Random stuff. Here you can see hangers, a candle, key chains, make up pouches, puzzles, drinking glasses, pencil cases.. and so on!

Offline GazeboMouse

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2013, 01:48:49 PM »
I sold my childhood bears on Ebay, recollected the few Care Bears I had as a child, collected more PVC minis, sold them on Ebay, then bought some back again! Then bought bears I didn't have as a child but wanted. So have PVC Minis, a replacement small Tenderheart Bear, replacement Poseable Friend Bear and Replacement 2 PVC Friend bears and Grumpy Bear, plus some Grumpy bears as that's my fave character, I bought a PVC mini went I and my mum left the cinema after 'The Care Bears Movie'!
Have got to get around to Ebaying a few spares, like one of those Forest Friend bears and a few others I don't have sentimental attachment to. I think my collection is complete now, although I did find a Grumpy Bear egg cup in a charity shop last week!

Offline Hervoyel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2013, 11:40:52 AM »
I don't actively collect them, but I do have a few of my childhood ones, and have them on display with my general toy collection:

Blog

Aednatia

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2013, 11:58:53 AM »
I have 9, had  picture of them lost it, will get a new pic. They are all from claw machines (my horrible addiction) I know I want 4 more that I wasn't able to get. There are also a couple others over seas bear but they are pricey cause of shipping :( so they are on the bottom of my list.

Sternenstaub

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2013, 02:41:48 PM »
I collect as well (most vintage) - but my collection is still very small. :)

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2013, 02:43:20 PM »
I love that Swift Heart plush Rainbow Dash! The little tongue sticking out looks so funny.

My newest additions to my collection:

I'm quite happy about those vintage sew-your-own pillows.  ^.^ Swift and Wish was found from different flea markets at the same day and my friend gave the dog one to me.

I had those pillow one! i didn't even know they were official or anything before this. I had at least Swift Heart and the care cousin kitty. They might still be somewhere in my parents basement. I didn't have anything else, because they weren't available in Finland.

Nowadays I have a Cozy heart penguin form the '00's. I loved Care Bears a lot as a child. Now they aren't available here once again, but finding newer bears isn't that difficult online?

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2013, 04:55:06 PM »
I have a LOT of Care Bears stuff... It will all be looking for new homes soon. I suppose I should take some photos eventually. :)

The Cousins have always been my favorite... Never did get a couple of the elusive ones.
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2013, 03:22:47 PM »
I have some pics on my website (see sig).  I mostly collect vintage - minis, poseables, plush.  But I also like vintage merchandise like coloring books and dishware.  I have some of the 2000 care bears such as the beanies and swarvoski collector bears.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2013, 03:42:29 PM »
I  just got a  vitnage  light  heart  racoon!

kirei_na_sakura

Any Care Bears collectors?
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2013, 07:16:47 PM »
I just started collecting. I had tons of Care Bears when I was little, but I got rid of them (ack!) except for one, I named him Bear. He was my best friend as a child (he is a Bedtime Bear). Ironically, my boy friend also has a Bedtime Bear from childhood, though his name is Beary. I guess we weren't very creative children. My favorite now is Cozy Heart Penguin. Who wants to sell me merch? Lol. <3

Offline Spike

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2013, 11:04:43 PM »
I love Care Bears and really want more, but this is the only little guy I have. ^_^

Offline Frenzy

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2013, 08:45:05 PM »
I think I was even crazier for Care Bears then I was for MLP when I was a kid! I adored Cheer Bear, and my CB stuff is in the "Do not sell/ get rid of on pain of death" section of the basement at my parent's home.  Right now though, the only things I am actively searching for are some sweet glass mugs with the different days of the week on them. So far I have only found Wednesday and Thursday (and a way out of my budget Friday!) but I can't find any info about them online, so it's basically just a matter of lucking out when I happen across them at an antique place!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal