collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Pic Spam Thread  (Read 40165 times)

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Pic Spam Thread
« Reply #1290 on: January 25, 2013, 10:03:38 AM »
Thanks guys! I honestly wasn't crazy for the blob girl, but seeing her in person, has totally changed that. I'm going to darken her brows a bit to get them to stand out better, but aside from that, she's adorable. Ice girl is gonna get some work done too, but I don't know yet if I like her as much as I thought. Gorgon/mummy are home runs though. And I'm seriously loving my mummy bald...
I love your blob girl's name!!! Augusta Gloop, too funny! I only have one CAM who I feel is physically complete, but I still have to name her.

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1291 on: January 25, 2013, 10:33:28 AM »
Pukunui- LOVE the bomber pic, I think you nailed it!
Puku, you make Opie look so smoking hot!  She's such a beautiful doll.
Thanks! I just wish she didn't have such loose hips.  :huh:

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #1292 on: January 25, 2013, 11:25:43 AM »
Just a quick teaser of the new girls...I'll post more tomorrow night if anyone wants to see them!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

>augusta gloop
lkjdflkj LOL

i love the wig you picked out for allie too! is that the CAM skeleton girl's?

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #1293 on: January 25, 2013, 11:55:20 AM »
Found this over on craigslist.. And Just.. Wow..

http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/tag/3561534055.html

That looks so freaking awesome! It is just way too huge and way too expensive!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: January 25, 2013, 01:51:02 PM »
Holy wow that looks better than the school playset! XD I wonder what it used to be before the change.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: January 25, 2013, 02:09:05 PM »
Holy wow that looks better than the school playset! XD I wonder what it used to be before the change.

Ditto!  I want to know what it was, I love seeing transformations. That is way cool. Princess Castle turned Monsterlicious!

Cate_Dartfinger Love the names, Augusta Gloop!  :P Personally I love the name Augustus/a so go you!

pukunui Lovin that picture and how you always make Operetta appear extra amazing!

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: January 25, 2013, 04:48:04 PM »
Cate: Do you have plans to get the harpy or mermaid?

I actually got both of them before I got these two sets! I adore the harpy, I just settled on a wig for her, so she'll be ready for pictures soon. The mermaid/siren...I was so excited for her, but it bothers the hell out of me that she doesn't have a matching torso or upper limbs, something about her face is off, and the colors of her tail in person are atrocious. I've got a ton of customizing to do on her before shes ready to be introduced. Currently, my other seamonster is residing in her tail.

Nice group shot, Cate!
Cate- Your model line up is stunning as usual!  I actually really like the Mummy bald too!
Cate, it's great to see Jordan again.  Plus all your CAMs are just darling.
Thanks guys! I honestly wasn't crazy for the blob girl, but seeing her in person, has totally changed that. I'm going to darken her brows a bit to get them to stand out better, but aside from that, she's adorable. Ice girl is gonna get some work done too, but I don't know yet if I like her as much as I thought. Gorgon/mummy are home runs though. And I'm seriously loving my mummy bald...
I love your blob girl's name!!! Augusta Gloop, too funny! I only have one CAM who I feel is physically complete, but I still have to name her.
>augusta gloop
lkjdflkj LOL

i love the wig you picked out for allie too! is that the CAM skeleton girl's?
Cate_Dartfinger Love the names, Augusta Gloop!  :P Personally I love the name Augustus/a so go you!

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone! :) *gloats just a little*

I miss taking pictures of Jordan, so she gets thrown in when I can. Shes loving the attention too I'm sure. :P

I was actually stumped as to what to call the Blob girl. Nothing just seemed to fit, but I was flicking through the TV channels last night and the Gene Wilder version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was on, and I was like... GLOOP! AUGUSTUS! NO!!!! AUGUSTA GLOOP! and it just worked.

Saply, that is indeed the skellie wig. The one that came with the set is beautiful, (i love that they're using kanekalon) but the color is so close to her face/body color that it just washes her out. I've got to cut her bangs a little, and restyle the wig some, but I love the contrast of the blue's on her now.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 05:58:59 PM by Cate_Dartfinger »

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: January 25, 2013, 05:02:28 PM »
Cate, I am not in love with the Siren either.  There is something just off about her, and I can't quite place it.  I really don't like her tail colors (too 80's Barbie!) or the mismatched torso/head or the dumb plastic belt or the fact that the torso doesn't sit we'll in the tail.  I really want to love her, but I just don't. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: January 25, 2013, 05:28:21 PM »
pukunui Lovin that picture and how you always make Operetta appear extra amazing!
Thanks Trixiestix! I need to get around to tightening up her hip joints so I can take more pictures of her without her legs wobbling every which way.

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: January 25, 2013, 05:52:51 PM »
Cate, I am not in love with the Siren either.  There is something just off about her, and I can't quite place it.  I really don't like her tail colors (too 80's Barbie!) or the mismatched torso/head or the dumb plastic belt or the fact that the torso doesn't sit we'll in the tail.  I really want to love her, but I just don't. 
Yep. I'm bummed about it. Her eyes are too buggy, her forehead is kind of buldgey, and the wig...oh lord that wig. I loved it at first, but it just isn't as pretty in person. The colors clash with her tail, that clashes with her body, that clashes with her hair...and so on and so on. I hate to say it but Mattel, you struck out with that one. :(

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #1300 on: January 25, 2013, 06:14:05 PM »
Heh I just want the siren's shirt for Lagoona...

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: January 25, 2013, 07:34:44 PM »
I was actually stumped as to what to call the Blob girl. Nothing just seemed to fit, but I was flicking through the TV channels last night and the Gene Wilder version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was on, and I was like... GLOOP! AUGUSTUS! NO!!!! AUGUSTA GLOOP! and it just worked.

OMGOSH Yes!! Her name is even more perfect! :nerdy:

Yes to ALL of this. I really wanted to love her but that face.....I'm sure it can be customized into something grand but....the way she's looking now is kind of 80s barbie haha.... :P

The wig is another thing.....I tried her on the mummy who look like a surfer girl! (If you put the siren head/wig on the mummy's body)

But it's looking good, I think, on ice-gal! That's without any kind of grooming...at all  :lookround:

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: January 25, 2013, 08:22:24 PM »
See, your siren wig looks nice! The one I got, plus the ones every other siren pack I've seen, look like crap! UGH! I'm thinking about cutting it short.

It looks awesome on the ice girl though!!  ^.^

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: January 25, 2013, 08:25:30 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks ice girl looks like Lady Gaga?

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: January 25, 2013, 08:56:36 PM »
See, your siren wig looks nice! The one I got, plus the ones every other siren pack I've seen, look like crap! UGH! I'm thinking about cutting it short.

It looks awesome on the ice girl though!!  ^.^

That's good, phew! Thought maybe I had grown to accustomed to it  :P  The wig has a weird shape no matter what :( Poops for non-cooperative wigs!

Am I the only one who thinks ice girl looks like Lady Gaga?
I think you're on to something here......

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal