collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I'm so obsessed with Harry Potter right now.. *UPDATE PAGE 3*  (Read 3584 times)

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
Re: I'm so obsessed with Harry Potter right now..
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2012, 09:19:59 AM »
My Tonner Professor Snape doll would not appreciate me saying that I am a Harry Potter fan.

He would prefer me to say I am a Professor Snape supporter.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

At least in the doll world he can have some James Bond Spy kinda support from the ladies :p

Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2012, 09:25:32 AM »
The only harry potter thing I have is a Polly pocket type castle.  It was to cool to pass up.

I'm really digging that Snape doll.

Offline bluemoondreams

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2012, 11:11:25 AM »
funny thing I read the first three books and got bored. I watched a few of the films I guess I didn't find it as obsessive. However I write fan fiction for it and can be found at anime conventions dressed as Severus or a grown up harry mostly for fun!

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2012, 12:10:40 PM »

I'm really digging that Snape doll.

Tonner doll company makes some really great movie inspired dolls and the sculpts are usually pretty darn good. Robert Tonner and his people do some the best in recreating the likeness of the actors. Tonner also does other dolls in the HP line. I also have a Harry, Ron, Hermione and a Draco.

There are quite a few others that I haven't purchased. Bellatrix I really didn't want the doll but I managed to get her outfit separately on ebay - the red headed female doll in the above picture has Bellatrix' outfit on. I also managed to buy Viktor Krum's outfit on ebay as well since he was made in the same scale size body as Snape.

Tonner also makes dolls for lots of other movies and tv shows.

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2012, 12:25:30 PM »
Oh yes, I'm another Snape fan!  I'm the one that commissioned Salli to make those Snape ponies and she really made them perfectly.  She's so talented!  I love the Snapes so much and I'm still working on their display shelf.  I also have a Tonner Snape.  He's surrounded by some Gene Marshall dolls and also Arwen Evenstar (Lord of the Rings Elf girl) that fawn over him.  I've got the Lego Snape keychain, the Slytherin hat and scarf, the maraduars map (the really big one from the exhibit store), post cards, bookmarks, the movies (also 3d), the hardback books, some parts of a lego hp set, slytherin necklace pendent, some of the board games, and some other random hp and snape stuff in places too lol.

I do have a few things I need to put in my sells page eventually.  Like the 2001 Mattel Hermione doll (school outfit/robes), Tonner Harry Potter (has his glasses but not his original clothing/has box), Harry Potter action figure still sealed in the packaging from the triwizard battle with voldemort.

I love listening to the books on cd while I'm working (Jim Dale version, never heard of any other versions. :)).

So yes, I'm a big Harry Potter fan (I like to focus on Snape lol).

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2012, 01:29:53 PM »
all I got is a Voldemort still in his box, toy wise. I keep debating with myself about him. On one hand, it'd be great to terrorize my toys with him. On the other...

Love Harry Potter. It's such an easy series to get lost in.

Here's the merch that's up in my room! It's replica wands. :D It's my four favourites, in order of how I like to pair them: Dumbledore, Snape, McGonagall, and Sprout.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 01:34:00 PM by Rosencrantz »
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2012, 05:53:29 PM »
I so need to take a picture of my Harry Potter 'shrine'.

Most of my stuff has arrived. I have 7 mini singles figures, and 2 milti packs that are from the third movie. I mixed them in with my owl display and it looks awesome!

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Re: I\'m so obsessed with Harry Potter right now..
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2012, 09:54:11 PM »
I love your Snape Tonner dolls! I wish I had one, and I REALLY wish I had a Lucius one. But I really want them to be the same scale as the 16" Tyler Tonner. It's so odd that they made it in such a non-matching scale.

(Thanks, FairyDust ;)  :blush:)

Post Merge: October 20, 2012, 09:56:28 PM

I'm too embarrassed to admit my favorite pairing. :P

Now I want to know who it is!.... is it Snape and Hermione?

Slash is actually m/m.....it's Harry and Snape. XD My total and utter guilty pleasure.

Lol, mine is Hermione/Lucius. In reality that would be gross and wrong, but in my mind I'm Hermione, so it's okay ;)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 09:56:28 PM by Salli »

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2012, 12:23:12 AM »
That Snape doll is simply amazing.....and yummy! Oh my, this thread is inspiring a HP fanfic kick. Maybe have to get some reading done, folks.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2012, 11:07:17 AM »
I love your Snape Tonner dolls! I wish I had one, and I REALLY wish I had a Lucius one. But I really want them to be the same scale as the 16" Tyler Tonner. It's so odd that they made it in such a non-matching scale.

I thought the same thing till I got my first Deeanna Denton Doll (the above girls you see with my Tonner Snape).

Although I'm a little annoyed with Tonner because they changed Dee to a 16" size doll this past year. The originals above are 17". It may not seem like much but I much prefer the larger girl. I also have tylers but for display the 17" girls look more appropriate.

Post Merge: October 20, 2012, 09:56:28 PM

I'm too embarrassed to admit my favorite pairing. :P

Now I want to know who it is!.... is it Snape and Hermione?

Slash is actually m/m.....it's Harry and Snape. XD My total and utter guilty pleasure.

Lol, mine is Hermione/Lucius. In reality that would be gross and wrong, but in my mind I'm Hermione, so it's okay ;)

The only shipping I ever played around with is for Snape and it was with an Original Character who sprang out of the Adventures of Lego Snape photo comic I did. Not sure if anyone remembers these, but I did them a while back when I got my first lego Snape. It started out just for giggles but people wanted me to do more so I kept it going for a while till real life got to busy for me to make more episodes. Please ignore the bad grammar and spelling, since it started out as a spur of the moment thing.

There are 13 episodes and please know it's photo heavy and it may take a while for some of the pages to load.

http://karentheunicorn.tripod.com/lse1.html

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2012, 11:12:01 AM »
I'm a huge harry potter fan i red ever book as they came out i do have say some of the movies disappointed me :( but that doesn't mean i haven't seen um twenty times and read the books 100 times

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2012, 03:03:43 PM »
my fiance are both huge Potter fans! we have the UK releases of the full series (and have read them all multiple times XD) and have all the movies pretty much memorized - lol (we like to, on weekends when we have no plans, attempt to watch all of the movies...in order of course)
we ( i say we, cause I buy most of them, but he assembles them) have a huge collection of the HP lego sets.
Our plan for our honeymoon...yup The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando :D (we have even toyed with the idea of doing a little bit of a HP theme to our wedding...not sure on that yet tho - lol)
I am a Weasley girl :heart:

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
Re: I'm so obsessed with Harry Potter right now.. *update on last page*
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2012, 03:10:33 PM »
I FINALLY got a picture of my crappy display. I just wanted to share all my loot so far to feed my harry potter obsession :)

I'm actually paying my mom and my sister to organize/rearrange my room on Saturday so I hope they do something amazing to make my displays look nicer. :)

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I'm so obsessed with Harry Potter right now.. *UPDATE PAGE 3*
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2012, 01:37:39 AM »
Snape is my alltime favorite, that man is extraordinary! And  I also adored Luna... I don't have any Harry Potter collectibles, but I might sometime...

Offline Charmer

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://marks-autographs.freehomepage.com
Re: I'm so obsessed with Harry Potter right now.. *UPDATE PAGE 3*
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2012, 02:38:48 AM »
I'm a MASSIVE Harry Potter fan as is Aflame. We have all the DVD's and books. We also have a wand each, I have Harry's and she has Hermione's. I've also got the limited edition of Tales of Beedle the Bard which came in it's own book shaped case with prints etc.

As well as that I have a big haul of autographs from cast members. Here's a linke to the autographs and a link the the photos for anyone on here who hasn't seen them before.

Autographs: http://marks-autographs.freehomepage.com/photo_20.html
Photographs: http://marks-redcarpet.freehomepage.com/photo_20.html

I also met Toby Jones (Dobby) last weekend but haven't had a chance to add him to the sites yet.

marks-autographs.freehomepage.com
marks-redcarpet.freehomepage.com

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal