collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Grail Swap- All done! Thank you!  (Read 18117 times)

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Grail Swap- Ship date Feb 28th
« Reply #375 on: February 04, 2013, 08:48:51 PM »
Hmm. Good question. I was going to be making a baby to go along with the pony in question, but I keep running out of the base color before the adult is even done, much less the baby, so a non-custom extra might be a good thing. :huh:

Hmmm. Chocolate is good, unless it has cinnamon in it. Cadbury eggs are awesome, since, you know, 'tis the season (Easter Sunday is in March this year! What's up with that? :blink: ). Lemon candies are nice too, and I'm always willing to try new things, provided they're caffiene free (you'd think that wouldn't be an issue with candy...). I can always use hair, of course; who can't? Beadworking supplies come in handy - I typically use size 11 Japanese, and am getting into using delicas. Also, I collect plush frogs. :frog: :lol:

Cutie marks appear to be done; I'm waiting for the paint to finish setting before I do any touch-up work on them. :)
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

keikokukien

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #376 on: February 04, 2013, 08:57:59 PM »
Hmm...good question! I can't believe we never asked this earlier.  :what: I like chocolate, cookies, odd candies (I'm a big fan of Asian candies, especially Korean, but I love trying new things). And oh, yes, Cadbury eggs! They are seriously my weakness! (No joke, I stockpile them for the rest of the year in my freezer for days when I need the boost. XD; ) I'm not allergic to anything, but I really don't like coconut. >< Hair or other things would be lovely as extras. I love unicorns and pretty much anything odd and shiny. Pencils and stickers are always fun to receive! XD The crazier, the better.  :frolic:

For my partner...I have to say that I put all my effort into the one pony, so I unfortunately don't think I'll have enough time to finish the second in time. I feel so bad about that...but I really hope my partner will like her. :) She really is turning into a lovely pony~

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+622)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • BerryMouse Custom Ponies & more
« Reply #377 on: February 04, 2013, 10:23:09 PM »
I'll add some few extra candy's but really it's hard to know what to send cuz my partner seems invisible since the swap started.... shame on you partner  :P

And for me?
I luv foreign candy's except anything contains raisins, marzipan, alcohol or orange flavour - oh and I don't like Hershey chocolate  :X
BerryMouse Custom Ponies on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BERRY'S SALE TOPIC

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • It's time for the robot test!
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 05, 2013, 12:47:38 AM »
I don't think you should spend more than $5 on extras.

I'll add some few extra candy's but really it's hard to know what to send cuz my partner seems invisible since the swap started.... shame on you partner  :P

And for me?
I luv foreign candy's except anything contains raisins, marzipan, alcohol or orange flavour - oh and I don't like Hershey chocolate  :X

Lol, naughty naughty!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 05, 2013, 12:55:51 AM »
Some extra hair would be cool, or maybe some ribbons for pony hair? I'm not a big fan of sweet stuff, but savory snacks are fine. I particularly like spicy things. I'm deffo not going to have enough time to make an extra pony for my partner, so I'll be getting some little bits and bobs :)

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 05, 2013, 01:45:48 PM »
just in case i didnt cover the extras/candy thing earlier (im too tired and lazy to dig thru sent messages and to reread the thread)

candy: i love gummy things, gummy worms, bears, cherries etc. HATE jelly things tho. so no jellybeans please. love wintergreen (not peppermint, i dont touch the stuff after a runin with some schnapps) and cinnamon... i love milk chocolate especially with crispy bits, nuts, or anything really.

i love cinnamon scented things also!

hmm... dollyhair (or even just bait) is always welcome, as is random sparkley things... for random knick knacks i love cats, especially snow leopards, and anything japanese and gamer/anime geek. =D

lol my interests and hobbies are all over the map so just have fun! =P

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 07, 2013, 04:54:53 PM »
ok for candy I loves chocolate, gummies, jellybeans, that kind of thing.  I love baits, hair, bait supplies, nail polish, whatever random fun things you want to send, um....don't laugh but broken jewelry is cool.  I love postcards from other places since i don't get out much, foreign coins, that kind of thing.  I'm kind of all over the place with likes, so just send me anything you think is fun! 

I am working on my pony but I'm not getting the color right to fix the busted spots after rehairing.  Rawr!  But I'm trying my best, and I already have the main bit of extras for my swap partner.  =]

Offline tsukikakushi

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 07, 2013, 05:29:58 PM »
As far as extras go, I love crafty things. The more random the better, since I'm not very likely to buy something new to try out. I love dark chocolate, jelly beans, sour candies, homemade treats if you have time/are able. I'm really easy to please, so if you think of something I haven't mentioned it's all good :)
Wishlist:http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,350943.new.html#new

Currently looking for FF Minty. Let me know if you have her for sale!  :newpony:

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 08, 2013, 08:50:30 PM »
just took mine out of their leg and neckwraps and gave them final haircuts. i think they turned out pretty good tho their hair still makes me grind my teeth a little. i haired them during the Great Dollyhair Drought (when half the colors were out of stock) so the color is a bit off. =[ still looks good but it bugs me- hopefully my partner wont mind the discrepencies. :yikes:

just have to sign the feet and im done =]

SDstang

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #384 on: February 09, 2013, 10:16:48 AM »
I love chocolate! I'm not much of a fan of other candies.

and all I need to do is finish my rehair, which has been taking longer than normal.

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 09, 2013, 10:29:39 AM »
I love crafty things and I love pony hair for customs. I also like trying out different kinds of candy, especially chocolate.

Offline Raindrop

• Trade Count: (+299)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 09, 2013, 10:23:24 PM »
I'm with those who don't remember if they said anything about preferences for extras....  Please don't feel you have to do extra customs, partner.  I'm sure I will be happy with a grail custom!  I am very fond of chocolate and gummi candies, but I also like pony artwork, crafts, and stickers.

I had finished and sealed my head, only to realize that somehow I missed a spot that needed touching up....  Need to finish that and the last of the rehairing.

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 10, 2013, 09:44:54 AM »
I despair of getting the eyes done correctly, so I'm getting them as close as I can. I can't seem to ever end eyelashes as finely as I'd like. :(
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Enolaalone

• Puzzle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 11, 2013, 06:09:36 AM »
Managed to finish the rehair yesterday, wash, cut and blow dry :lol:

Now I just have to do touch ups and try and get the symbols looking a little more alike...

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and Jupi for my avatar :)

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 14, 2013, 09:16:12 AM »
My box arrived today- I was shocked to see it so early! I am super excited and wanted to post so my partner won't worry about its arrival- I will do a full brag on Friday when I have photos and better net access then my phone XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal