collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: lets get to know each other more/how was your week  (Read 584 times)

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
lets get to know each other more/how was your week
« on: October 13, 2012, 08:14:12 AM »
Tell me about your week and I will tell you about mine ;)
I dont post alot it seems cuz I dont get alot of time as of right now I am sitting here about to take 2 back to back zumba sessions,crazy yes but the 2nd one is so perhaps I can get a class from another instructor maybe for she wants to let her Thursday go...
I have been trying to go to a place I got hired on as a substitute so I can slip into role more so I get alot of zumba
I also teach 2 of my own classes to teachers out of a school district
zumba has changed my life for the better so now I am teaching but Im a newer instructor and its been an adjustment to get use too
I tried out for a gym and got turned down ...I dont know why but I think I am going to wait a year to apply to more gyms as this time,I took it hard and struggled to hold back tears...so Weds was the hardest day for me...Im getting over it though,it took me almost a year after I got my zumba certification to pursue teaching and what had pushed me to get certified is I kept getting told to go do it cuz I was good at zumba...but zumba has helped me feel not depressed so switching into instructor mode is kinda scary to me,I dont get stage fright with it though cuz I had become a front ro ho...meaning I love being up front  to zumba :P
I have 2 back to back classes I have to get ready for for a fitness fair for another school district this coming tuesday(hoping I can get something lined up to be able to continue to teach to this district)
Halloween songs I need to work on
I am going camping,which is much needed after a stressful/painful week...
and I think I have a magenta satin n lace in the mail so that makes my week feel better
I love the arena
Oh and I got my halloween swap mailed :lol:

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: lets get to know each other more/how was your week
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 08:19:13 AM »
I don't......Know. *thinks* Nothing important happened. I've spent the week sewing, sick, and/or in pain. Oh and dealing with some real life drama in my own life and in my family that I'd rather just not get into. I'm happy though. I got some awesome clothes made for my dolls! :silly:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 08:40:31 AM »
Hmm... well, this was my week off, so I worked on artwork and customs some.  Last night I went out with my friends.  And today?  I'm taking my son and niece to the pumpkin patch. 

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 08:52:59 AM »
Wow,back to back Zumba! That's intense!

I was sick too Kaos, and for the 2nd time in 3 weeks  >_<. I did get a tons of yardwork done before the rain hit. Yay! Between being sick and having to finish up my monster swap stuff and 2 Halloween swap boxes my house is TRASHED. But, I feel so happy having those sent! I now have just a few more commissions and I am free to work on my projects for me. I also get to work on dollie stuff this week :D YAYYYY!!!

Offline minercia

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Instagram ♥ @minerciadesign ♥
    • View Profile
    • minercia.com
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 09:02:35 AM »
Hey Zumba sister!
Let me tell you about my week...
I'm a stay at home mom of a 3-year-old and I do co-op preschool with her but this week we skipped one day since she was sick :(
I went to zumba 3 times this week but yesterday I went to a 2hr master class then had dinner with girlfriends.
I had so much fun and can't stop smiling.  I think I do more partying now then when I was kid :)

Also, I'm shipping my tiny swap box today, and I'm so excited!

Haven't had a lot of freelance design work lately but that's Ok, just more time to enjoy the kid :)

Have a great weekend!

« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 09:04:11 AM by minercia »

Will trade for Polly Pockets
ETSY SHOP

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 11:56:56 AM »
Nothing that interesting really happened.
I had to go to the Job Centre twice in one week because on Monday they wanted me to talk to my advisor which meant I had to reschedule my volunteering. Then the next day I had to sign on and my slot was at 12.35 which was when everyone was sloping off for lunch so I got seen 10 minutes late as there was one person on the desk.
I applied for a few jobs, got rejected from one pretty much straight away. :/
Went volunteering on Thursday and had a pretty good time. I ended up walking two dogs during the kennel clean as usually I help with it, I was meant to walk a third dog but he didn't want to go off site with me because he realised he was going away from the staff members so I got to sit with him in the 'home room' to try and make friends with him, he's a sweet dog if a bit silly, he was trying to jump over everything. Then I spent the rest of my time fussing over cats, including a pair of itty bitty kittens.
Friday, was the day of the dodgy 'interview'
Today my parents went out for most the day so my brother and I had the dog, we took him out for a walk, I had to go the bank to get out some money to put toward Dishonored and got stuck in a big queue, had to do some shopping for dinner, generally keep the house tidy, played some SWTOR and Dishonored.

Oh and I've been fighting off a cold most of the week

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 01:52:05 PM »
Yay! I am glad to see another camper Gypsy, we do alot of it. Love it!

Anyways hmmm..let's see my week.  I made some dolly clothes for my MH dolls, went grocery shopping, did a little yard work, made cookies, and sorted out some G3 accessories.  Really not to productive if ya ask me? but it's been cold and dreary here and it makes you feel like not wanting to do anything  >_<

Sorry to hear everyone has been fighting some kind of sickness though *passes out tissues and soup*
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

gypsyunicorn

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 02:43:12 PM »
I am bringing piggy Lemondrop camping,she is going on another adventure...cant wait to read these and respond to all posts when I get back,glad there is another camper on the boards..woo hoo

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 03:16:39 PM »
Hm. Well, okay.

Monday - Government holiday, so hubbs and I stayed in and enjoyed the extra day off. Played a lot of Pokémon White 2 and watched KenIchi: The Mightiest Disciple.

Tuesday - Went in to work to face the truck that came in. Volunteered extra hours, along with 2 other stockers. Came home and played more of my video game, watched more of my anime and chilled.

Wednesday - New Hire class. Worked for a couple hours afterward and came home exhausted, as well as physically and mentally drained. Relaxed at home later on.

Thursday - The dreaded truck day. Tuesday's truck was a mere pond compared to the vast ocean of product spilling from this truck's innards. It was brutal. Chilled at home afterward. Started a new anime, Corpse Princess (Shikabane Hime).

Friday - Short work day, though trying of my patience and tiring. Had to run errands afterwards at the pet store. This awesome hamster we saw earlier in the week was still there, so I convinced hubbs to let me bring him home. He is the fattest Russian Dwarf hamster I have ever seen in my life and his name is Comrade Tubbs, but we just call him Tubbs. I got him all set up and then had to leave to pick up hubbs from work and head out to my dental appointment. I got my upper right molar pulled (still a bit sore, but it's all good) and then went to fill my prescription. Had hubby take me to the BX where I work to look at the DDG Spectra doll I had been eyeballing, but was generally unimpressed by her, so I left without her. We came home and ordered Jason's Deli for dinner and I stayed home and watched my anime while hubbs went out to play Magic: The Gathering.

Today - I got us breakfast from McD's this morning since my cousin decided to call me at 6:30 in the morning for no real reason. Hubbs left a little while after that to go to the States competition for Magic: The Gathering, but came home early because he kept losing. So he took me to Walmart where I got my hair cut at the Smart Style salon there and then he took me to go look at the Monster High dolls. I came home with 6 dolls. o_o;; Now we're home, getting ready to have some dinner and relax for the rest of the day.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 04:20:58 PM »
I began the week with work. Tuesday to Thursday I was off from work and Tuesday I just had a lazy day and in the evening I went to the movies with my boyfriend (we saw Looper). Wednesday I began a painting class organised by the housing cooperative which is free of charge for us living here. We have a residental who is a local artist and who's teaching us on his sparetime. In the evening I went to the movies with a friend (we saw Bourne Legacy).
Thursday was the very first sunny autumnday which I spent outside on my bike. On Friday my younger brother visited me for an hour before I had to go to work. We live 90 km from each other so it was very fun to see him. Today my boyfriends mother came for a visit. We went to a fleemarket together and I found 8 ponies. Yaaay! Then my computer crashed and I did not have time to mourn because I had to got to work. My boyfriend is still trying to fix it 8 hours later. Tomorrow I hope to catch another fleemarket before work. And keep your fingers crossed my computer will be fixed. It's a headache surfing on the cell and I hate borrowing his computer when I know he wants to use it.

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2012, 04:34:53 PM »
Mmm.. last week was my first full week of college, fairly tiring.. I'm still getting to know the people in my classes, and trying to catch up with work I've missed (as well as staying on track with current work -.-). I've met up with people I went to high school with which has been fantastic, it's lovely to have friends.. (I've never really had a social circle, so it's pretty awesome. ^.^) I've also made a couple of new friends. I love studenthood.. there's so much more freedom.. I especially like being able to go into town after college and wander around the shops, and also that we get discount Starbucks!! XD

I had a bad episode on Tuesday I think, my blood sugars dropped and couldn't stay in college. :blush: Went back to Young Leaders on Thursday - at first the girls didn't recognise me, but after a moment they ran at me ^.^ Had a horrible clinic yesterday which really upset me.. it was hellish, still reeling from it :( then it was a work fundraiser and unfortunately the turnout was terrible - there was only 10 of us in total so caught up with colleagues. Have booked a couple of concerts with friends over the week.

Today (yesterday, rather) I caught up on rest (haven't been sleeping), studied a little and wandered in town, and bumped into a friend I hadn't seen in ages!! :D Wow, it was so lovely. We exhanged email addresses again (she'd lost mine) and we're planning to meet for coffee or a walk down the seafront soon.. ^.^ I missed her. Tonight, I'm just feeling pretty horrible to put it simply. :(

As for the next week, I'll be at college.. hoping to start at the college magazine (one of my closest friends is the editor), will be at young leaders again and various clinics (the joys >_<).. hopefully meeting with friends for coffee.
Fight like a girl..

Sternenstaub

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2012, 04:47:36 PM »
My week wasn't the best week and it was very stressful..

Monday was okay and I finnished a crafty Extra for my "Tiny Pony Swap" Partner.
The start in Tuesay way okay and I spent a few hours with shopping with hubby - and I found a few awesome Extras for my swap partners.
In the night from tuesday to wednesday I found my kitty Britje in the living room with a massive blood wound. I was under shock and had a night without sleep until I was able to take her to the vet at wednesday morning. First everything looks okay and he gave her 2 injections - he was hoping that everything would heal that way... but when I was back on thurs at the vet practice he decided to make an operation, because her wound looked bader then the day before... so Britje got a capital operation and it turned out harder then expected.
But my little girl is back home and she feels better hour by hour - and I hope she'll be complete okay soon.

I guess it's clear - that wasn't my week!! As it wasn't my year so far!

Well, but there have been also a few little lights in this week.
One thing is that the arena is an awesome place and the members are so helpful. I'm holding a raffle for my kitty and a lot of you already helped with buying tickets - or purchasing ponies from me. :)
This help makes me very happy and I can't thank you all anough!!

And another positive thing this week was, that I received my Mail Order Spike 2 days ago. :)

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2012, 07:55:19 PM »
My week has been normal, kind of boring.
On Monday I had a private tutoring, and my student's mum made me fried noodles and taught me how to do it properly. We also had tea and fruit with the whole family after the lesson, it was lovely, and when I walked home I felt very good.
On Tuesday was my day off, and I just stayed at home, cleaning, doing the laundry and then being lazy.
On Wednesday was my day off too, and beside having two more private tutoring lessons in the evening, I tried to study a bit, and I worked on some customs. In the evening I went to dinner all by myself, I ate a delicious eggplant dish.
On Thursday and Friday I worked in the afternoon, and at night I watched the first season of Dexter again.
Yesterday was just work from morning till evening. In between I studied a bit and bought ponies online.
Today I am at work till 7 pm, and then I will have dinner at a student's home.

gypsyunicorn

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2012, 03:53:17 PM »
lets work this backwards...
honeycomb- you mention customs,would love to see some of your work,so which online ponies did you buy? hows your week so far?

sternenstaub- hugs my week wasnt the best and was stressful for different reasons,sorry to hear about the pet..I do hope it is doing much better for you this week,kitties are cute but my hubby is allergic so I miss out on kitties,lucky mail order spike,thats still on my wish list,major congrats

brightside-off to college,sounds exciting,bumped into an old friend that is exciting too,hope you week is great and you get the college mag job

beldarna- oh exciting movies,havent been to a movie theater in a long time,sigh..flea market fun who did you find?

yurusumaji- sorry to hear you had to had painful dental work,hope it is better now and here is to hoping you have a painfree week

ponylady-glad you liked your swap

starrypawz-what kinda of dog did you walk?hope your cold is better

minercia- glad to see another zumba sister on the board...i shipped my swap box last week too,does feel good doesnt it

salli-sorry you were sick...swaps are fun arent they

eviecorn-pumpkin patch sounds like so much fun

kaoskat-hugs sorry to hear about the real life stuff I understand so more hugs...my week wasnt the best either sewing for dolls ,awesome creative more then I could do...is it for monsterhigh dolls or something

so how is everyones week so far?
Today I went to workout to be told about a zumba flash mob so I came home to get dolled up and met another instructor to where it was suppose to happen to find out it wasnt planned well so we ended up going out to lunch with another instructor(her treat) and I also found out I am going to be substitute teaching on the 29th and I am also now teaching tonight wher I just got hired on as a sub,so I need to go practice my stuff here in a bit...tomorrow I have 3 classes I have to teach,this girl needs to get her playlist organized pronoto....send me good vibes for awesome classes,thanks

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2012, 06:04:10 PM »
Naw they are for my favorite Dal and my husband's and my BJDs.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal