collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: have you ever?  (Read 708 times)

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
have you ever?
« on: October 11, 2012, 09:36:29 PM »
have you ever traded a pony that you didnt want then end up wanting it later? or have you passed up a pony at a thrift store or a flea market pr a yard sale or goodwill saying ill never want that pony that you realized you wanted later? a while back i traded a couple mcd ponys thinking ill never want these now i want them >< i baited a G3.5 mcds and now i want all mcd pony >< wouldn't you know it
lets hear your storys of missing out on a pony and then wanting it later

SailorSonazaki1995

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: have you ever?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 09:38:40 PM »
I missed out on a Twinkler at a thrift store  :cry: I thought she would be there the next day but..No ;-;....And I sold off all of my sunshine ponies (FOREVER REGRET *sobs*)

Flugangst

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 09:40:46 PM »
Honestly, I can't say I've never passed up a Pony. Well, I only pass up Ponies I can't afford or Ponies I already have...

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 06:22:04 AM »
I sold my UK light up pony a while ago...and about a month later I missed having her! It took me about a year to replace her, but I did eventually get another one :)
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 06:23:27 AM »
Sold all my G2's at the '10 pony fair and have regretted it ever since.  They were all euro ponies and gifts.  Why did I do somethign so stupid?

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 06:27:12 AM »
A while ago I saw a G3 Rainbow Dash plush that was one of the larger ones in a charity shop. She was going really cheap but I was on my way to the cinema so I decided that I'd leave her and grab her on my way home as I didn't really want to be lugging her around. She was going really cheap too.
I went past the shop on the way home and she was gone. :/ And I've never seen that partocular plush since. D:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 06:29:32 AM by starrypawz »

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 06:47:06 AM »
I haven't really had that problem. But then again.....my collecting goal is to have every US release, so I can't really pass any up. lol. BUT.....I have a bunch of Mc Ponies that I was considering getting rid of, so if you are interested let me know. :)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 12:09:39 PM »
Yep!  But that's part of the fun in collecting - the ponies come and go through your life.  :)  I plan on always collecting so it's not a big deal if I don't get my hands on a certain pony until I'm like, 60.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Ianthe99

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 01:24:57 PM »
I'm pretty sure I passed up Caribbean Delight and Anchors Away once. There was a HUGE bin of g3 for $1 each, and I was pretty broke.. still got about 20 of them, but I didn't know enough about g3 at the time to know they were harder to find! DOH! I think I passed up a Dream beauty and the pool/patio part of PE too.. :-( I got the 4 rooms and almost all of their accessories, but not the pol and patio. I looked at it too! I thought it was Barbie!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 03:43:02 PM »
Yep!  But that's part of the fun in collecting - the ponies come and go through your life.  :)  I plan on always collecting so it's not a big deal if I don't get my hands on a certain pony until I'm like, 60.
LOL ii guess thats a good take on it :)

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2012, 04:57:15 PM »
The only thing I really regret is accidentally donating my minty Spring Song when I was trying to get rid of a bunch of g3s.  I also miss my g3 Comet Tail.

But I figure I'll get them back again sooner or later.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2012, 05:03:58 PM »
Ponies come, ponies go... just be careful about passing up or selling a htf or ooak pony X3 THAT is something to regret.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2012, 05:21:30 PM »
When I first started collecting, my older cousin gave me some of her absolutely pristine childhood ponies. I traded away the three of the four extremely minty so-soft ponies (almost no flocking rubs except to Angel), thinking I'd never like them.
Three months later I realized I was an idiot. XD

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2012, 06:32:16 PM »
oooh, yeah... I do have one that I kinda wish I'd held onto now  XD   I didn't think I'd collect the set at the time, but now....  at least I know Blueberry Baskets went to a really cool person  :)

Offline flowersinherhair

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2012, 08:29:07 PM »
When I was at the 2008 pony fair, I was rummaging through someone's amazing $10 bin that was full of ponies the person obviously just wanted to get rid of rather than bothering with getting full market value for. I grabbed a Nightglider, but I passed up a German Starshine whose tail was cut but was otherwise in decent shape. I just wasn't interested in her then, and I left her behind thinking, "Someone else's day will be made when they find her for so cheap!" Fast forward 4 years, and now I want her and I'm kicking myself for not getting her for $10 when I had the chance!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal