collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP Dreams  (Read 1411 times)

Offline lalalei2001

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
MLP Dreams
« on: October 11, 2012, 08:23:11 PM »
Ever have any My Little Pony-related dreams?

I had one a month or so ago about a My Little Pony online game; you could make ponies from all 4 generations and travel to locales from each of them. When I woke up I wished it were real :(

Flugangst

Re: MLP Dreams
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 09:25:12 PM »
I've had a MLP Nightmare - I broke up with my boyfriend and he torched my collection to get back at me. I woke up in a cold sweat, panting and immediately went to count all my Ponies... </3

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 09:29:34 AM »
The other night I dreamed I was fighting Discord.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 02:13:08 PM »
It seems to be quite common around here :) But then again we all love ponies so it makes sense! Yes, occasionally ponies or pony related incidents occur in my dreams - half the time I cant remember the details however and the rest of the time I wake up disappointed as it involves finding or buying or winning something I am still on the look out for! I need a happy pony dream!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 02:25:54 PM »
My best dream would be that I turned into a billionaire and bought into Hasbro as a major stockholder, and they have to make G1s to make me happy.

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 02:35:34 PM »
Oh yes I have had a few of them. I had one were I was at a big market and there was this booth that had a ton of the Giant G3 Plushes!!!  I had to have them all! And of course I woke up when I was trying to get them all! That is the last one that I had and could remember. 

upupaway

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 08:03:27 PM »
I have had recurring dreams of going to a garage sale or thrift store and happening upon my dream pony, Baby TAF Up Up and Away.  Always so sad when I wake up.   :sad:

Offline cazz25

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 03:12:33 AM »
I had one the other night. I was at a car boot sale and I found a huge box full of G1's most that I have never seen before and it was only £10. Best dream ever  :biggrin:

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 03:36:38 AM »
Well, as I've posted before, so far I've had two nightmares, but no sweet dreams :(
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 04:02:34 AM »
Ugh, I had a nightmare  too. I had to pack to leave somewhere on time and there were more and more ponies to pack and I was so tired...
 (backcard by Ivy!)

MimiTheMuse

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2012, 03:34:53 PM »
I dream a few times a month that I didn't sell my childhood herd. I go downstairs to my old playroom and it's just the way I left it when I was a kid...only I forgot about having some super-rare ponies in my herd.

The other dream is that I'm living in a new house, but suddenly I have to pack up and leave to go back to where I really live, and there's just tons of ponies all around the house. So many I need laundry baskets to pick them up!

Oh, and the third one I have is that I wake up on a Saturday morning and my father tells me he was at a garage sale and he found a few things I might like. Of course, ponies and other 80's toys. And the pile keeps growing while I look at it! lol

Cherry_Sunset

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 03:56:22 PM »
I've had a couple of dreams where I got Comic Con Ditzy and FS Applejack. So wish those weren't just dreams, I want those girls!  :yikes:

I've also had dreams about my pony, Sunny, being in Ponyville with Twilight and her friends!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 04:08:51 PM »
I had a dream on the bus that pinkie pie and twilight sparkle brought me to their home world and all the ponies looked at me strangely , ( well I was a human after all) .  Then the two of them took me to the bake shop and got me a GIANT mint chocolate cupcake and some ice cream. Then the two of them convinced me to visit the princess only she came down to see me and turned me into a pony. I became an unicorn with white wings and a gold triforce mark, and I had red, blue, and green hair. Then i met twilight's other friends and we all had a big party. I was sad I had to leave but I promised I would be back.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 04:11:54 PM by invaderhorizongreen »

Offline lalalei2001

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2012, 10:05:21 PM »
Dreamt last night of a G2 MLP platformer game where you could switch ponies to bypass different obstacles.

Offline PurpleCheeseStick

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • Woweeeeeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2012, 08:00:20 AM »
I don't remember much, but I had a dream a few days ago and found a whole bunch of Breezies and a few other ponies including Ringlet that nobody wanted, so I took them all for dirt cheap! I was so proud of that find, when I woke up it took me a while to realize the dream hadn't been real so for a while I was searching through my collection going "WHERE DID I PUT THEM??  :drunk::lol:
:happy: :rainbow: G2 Maniac! :rainbow: :enthralled:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal