collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WTT My Robecca, Rochelle or Venus for Your Cupid, Howleen or Werecat twins  (Read 191 times)

Argentum-Zeena

• Trade Count: (0)
Since I've been spotting Robecca and Venus surplus in my local stores, I feel it's safe enough for me to offer up either of my own for trade (too poor ATM to buy an extra lol). They have been removed from box, but have been displayed only. They are as near mint as possible, and do not have any face-up issues as far as I can tell. The doll you choose will come with all clothing, diary, pet, accessories, and stand.

Edit: I've been seeing quite a few Rochelles as well, so I'll offer mine up for trade too. She's in the same condition as the other two, and has all of her stock.

I'm looking for Cupid, either version. Since my dolls aren't MIB, I don't expect Cupid to be either. All I ask is that she comes with all of her stock (stand not necessary, and if she's the S1600 version obviously no diary needed either). I collect backcards, so if you have hers and would be willing to part with it, that'd be awesome ^^

Edit: Besides Cupid, I'm also looking for Howleen and the werecat twins. Everything I said in regard to Cupid applies to these as well. I'd be happy to trade two of my girls for the twins, or alternatively I can trade for just Meowlody or Purrsephone.

Of course, if you're interested in my dolls but don't have any of my listed wants, I'm open to other offers too!

Because I don't have much feedback, I'm fine with shipping first if it makes you more comfortable.

Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 03:43:04 AM by Argentum-Zeena »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal