collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How much were they?  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: How much were they?
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2012, 03:21:02 PM »
I remember my mom switched us to ponies (instead of Strawberry Shortcake) because she said we liked them the same, and Target sold the standard ponies for around $3 (vs $6 or so for SSC)

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: How much were they?
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2012, 05:22:37 PM »
Oh wow Chipster, I totally remember those orange TRU stickers!  Do you guys remember Kay Bee toys??  I can remember being a kid and cruising the pony display.

KayBee Toys was my vacation paradise!  There wasn't much in the way of toy stores in my hometown when I was little (just an "educational" toy boutique) and the malls hadn't encroached upon us yet then, so when we took our holidays in upstate New York, we always took a detour to whatever KayBee was closest.  That's where the lion's share of my childhood savings went. :blush:

Well, that, and those customise-your-own-tee-shirt places that used to make sweatshirts and tee-shirts with those gorgeous, sparkly, vinyl-like decals.  You know, this sort of thing?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ah, memories... ^.^

Aw, I miss KB toys.  I used to spend a lot of time at the mall and KB was always one of my destinations of choice (that and the bookstore.). I rarely went to TRU but I loved KB.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal