collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Yay for UK Ponycon.... Special MLC announcements  (Read 834 times)

lisey_baby

• Trade Count: (0)
Yay for UK Ponycon.... Special MLC announcements
« on: September 29, 2012, 09:16:54 PM »
So UK Ponycon is not that far away, and at MLC we are super excited to see everyone there. Our stall is going to be super crazy this year, so here's what you can expect from us;

• Special promotions not available on the site
  • Thermal colours not available on the site
  • Demo's of our UV colour changing hair
  • Demo's of our reroot tool and doll needles (for the knot method)
  • Limited stock of our white GITD Poly that is currently not available on the site
  • All of our Nylon/Poly hair colours that we have in stock and a selection of our Saran colours
  • There will also be a voucher for the site for everyone who picks up the programme on main day
  • Daddy MLC will hopefully be sitting in on the customising panel, so feel free to ask him any questions about customising that you may have. But you can also ask me at our stall :)

We look forward to meeting you all there, make sure to introduce yourselves to us, we don't bite ;)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:18:26 PM by lisey_baby »

Offline nuttertasha

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • nutter is me all over
    • View Profile
Re: Yay for UK Ponycon.... Special MLC announcements
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 01:39:06 AM »
yay se you there
Formally butterfly gypsie rose

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 09:51:33 AM »
Very best of luck with your sales!
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline AlexK

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Custom My Little Ponies by AlexK
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »
I will definitely be visiting your stall :)

Offline assassin_kitty

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 06:21:35 PM »
I will definitely be visiting your stall :)

hehe me too! Can't wait to see you there! Oh and new thermal colours, yes please!

Offline WaePonies

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 02:31:39 AM »
awww i wish i was comin <3 the stall sounds awesome

xoxo

Offline Izrabeth

• Mrs Johnny Depp
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 03:39:30 AM »
Wish I could come too!  >_<

lisey_baby

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 08:21:42 AM »
Thanks everyone, can't wait to see you all there. Maybe next year for those of you who can't make it?

Offline WaePonies

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 10:38:12 AM »
totally ^.^ will start saving :P
xoxo

Offline Gaspode

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+270)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 02:00:51 PM »
w00t! I'm a hair addict so can't wait to see all the goodies and no doubt spend a fair bit ;) Must make a list of what I've got already so I can pick up some different colours :)

Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous siggy and avatar!

Follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gaspodesponys
Check out my web store: https://www.gaspodesponies.com

Offline natevansate

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Customs
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 01:37:19 PM »
Yay nearly time for Ponycon. Can't wait to meet you all.

visitors can't see pics , please
register or login

I want a Baby Ribbs army! 2 loose, 1 MIB and 1 MOC argie!

lisey_baby

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012, 06:35:23 PM »
Was amazing to see all you guys there, and for the massive amount of support we got from everyone. Would love to say a massive thank you to those of you who bought products from our stall.

AK, nuttertasha, little_minion you guys were amazing as always. Ruby loved you all

Gaspode, AlexK was awesome getting to chat to you both properly this year :D, sorry if I have forgotten to mention other names, we spoke to so many people this year.

Thanks to all of you who sat in on our customs panel, I had an amazing time talking to you all and I learned some new tips too :D

We are going to be running a competition over on the FB page, so go check that out tomorrow. We have 6 awesome prizes up for grabs :D

:lovey:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:00:08 PM by lisey_baby »

Offline assassin_kitty

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012, 07:25:30 PM »
Was amazing to see all you guys there, and for the massive amount of support we got from everyone. Would love to say a massive thank you to those of you who bought products from our stall.

AK, nuttertasha, little_minion you guys were amazing as always. Ruby loved you all

Gasapode, AlexK was awesome getting to chat to you both properly this year :D, sorry if I have forgotten to mention other names, we spoke to so many people this year.

Thanks to all of you who sat in on our customs panel, I had an amazing time talking to you all and I learned some new tips too :D

We are going to be running a competition over on the FB page, so go check that out tomorrow. We have 6 awesome prizes up for grabs :D

It is always a pleasure to see you guys! It really is a shame it's only once a year! And I think I speak for us all when I say Ruby is just the cutest little baby ever!

lisey_baby

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 07:53:55 PM »

Gasapode, AlexK was awesome getting to chat to you both properly this year :D, sorry if I have forgotten to mention other names, we spoke to so many people this year.

It is always a pleasure to see you guys! It really is a shame it's only once a year! And I think I speak for us all when I say Ruby is just the cutest little baby ever!

Thank you AK, will have to arrange a meet some point soon without the stress of PC, and I can meet your crazy cat ;)

Offline assassin_kitty

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 08:02:11 PM »

Thank you AK, will have to arrange a meet some point soon without the stress of PC, and I can meet your crazy cat ;)

Who loves that Catnip you gave me! He would say thanks but he hasn't stopped running around like a crazy nut case! That would be a fantastic idea as i didn't get chance to show you the apoxie and show you some sculpting techniques!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal