collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: CE brushables with Super Squeezy Cider Squeezy DVD  (Read 9997 times)

Flutterwonder13

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: CE brushables with Super Squeezy Cider Squeezy DVD
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2012, 11:10:02 AM »
Any chance of NEW characters? This is worrying me, guys.  :cry:

Offline BigBrotherPony

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2012, 11:16:29 AM »
I really wish they would sort out Fluttershy's eyes on the toys. They are just positioned so wrong ... She look stoned rather than shy. If they kept the same print and rotated the eyes backwards a bit she would look so much more awake, cute and show accurate!!!

I like new Dashie though!

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2012, 11:18:16 AM »
Am I the only one who wants to BURN tinsel ponies? Ok not really, but I hate tinsel. Can't stand it. Any chance of no tinsel ponies coming out?

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2012, 11:29:28 AM »
I was hoping we would get more new stuff before the end of the year but these aren't supposed to be out until January.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2012, 12:07:12 PM »
Right!   I don't want millions of new ones. I'd just give up!  And it makes sense to have the six out at all times and just have a few new comers coming and going. 

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2012, 12:09:23 PM »
You can only collect so many pinkies and dashes before one goes nuts! New characters in both FS and collectable sizes would be nice.

Or something really really different with the mane six.

cesprins

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2012, 09:41:28 PM »
Starly does bring up a good point. We did get a lot of new ponies this fall.... but this still worries me. Looks like no new brushable characters for quite awhile. :(

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2012, 09:55:32 PM »
Starly does bring up a good point. We did get a lot of new ponies this fall.... but this still worries me. Looks like no new brushable characters for quite awhile. :(
A lot of focus is being put on Blind Bag sized molds at the moment it seems, those appeal heavily to Bronies, though I'm not interested in too many of them.
One thing about blind bags though, is it makes me hopeful for the chance that any of them have the potential of becoming a brushable some day, hasn't every Brushable had a blind bag counterpart? Aside from I guess the fillies and Starbeam Twinkle.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Doedeardarling

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2012, 10:20:32 PM »
Am I the only one who wants to BURN tinsel ponies? Ok not really, but I hate tinsel. Can't stand it. Any chance of no tinsel ponies coming out?

You're not the only one. And that colored kind is the absolute worst. I might buy RD, but I'm definitely de-tinseling her.

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2012, 10:21:10 PM »
Guess these were an accidental leak, 'cause I don't see them on Hasbro's site anymore. I'm interested in RD's new eyes as I'm not extremely fond of the original eye style (on any pony, not just RD). So I'll probably get her.
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2012, 10:22:00 PM »
Guess these were an accidental leak, 'cause I don't see them on Hasbro's site anymore. I'm interested in RD's new eyes as I'm not extremely fond of the original eye style (on any pony, not just RD). So I'll probably get her.
Skywishes was teh only other pony with her eye style, unless you mean Blind Bags, which there are way more of.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2012, 10:28:03 PM »
Skywishes was teh only other pony with her eye style, unless you mean Blind Bags, which there are way more of.

While perhaps not technically true, I count anyone who doesn't have "Pinkie Pie" or "unicorn" eyes as the same as RD's, so lots of them have it (AJ, DD, SS, Honey Buzz, Ploomette, etc). It's the shape more than the lash style that I have a problem with--too neutral, I guess...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 10:29:43 PM by Ren-Ren »
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2012, 10:32:50 PM »

While perhaps not technically true, I count anyone who doesn't have "Pinkie Pie" or "unicorn" eyes as the same as RD's, so lots of them have it (AJ, DD, SS, Honey Buzz, Ploomette, etc). It's the shape more than the lash style that I have a problem with--too neutral, I guess...
All the mane 6 have different eye molds, so it's not really fair, that, and all thsoe ponies you mentioned have AJ's head mold, so it may just be AJ's head you don't like.

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2012, 11:01:04 PM »
There are some online stores selling these as a 4pack bundle but they go for $60-$80. Totally not worth it, especially since they aren't even new characters.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2012, 04:00:46 AM »
Only what? 10 or 12 new characters in brushable size over the course of 12 months...very disappointing. I like blind bags but as a MLP collector they dont appeal to me in the way ponies with a brushable mane [i.e. what MLP is all about] do. I understand the reasoning behind the constant main 6 releases but like others I equally understand the disappointment....too much "core 6" about this line at the moment for me.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal