collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So many G1's gifted from a friend <3 Hope they'll all find homes!  (Read 1650 times)

Offline InkyMilk

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
So many G1's gifted from a friend <3 Hope they'll all find homes!
« on: September 23, 2012, 02:20:29 PM »
Yay! So I can finally post a brag thread of all the gorgeous G1’s I just acquired from my older sister’s best friend! I’ve tried to document them as thoroughly as possible as I’ll be gearing up to trade/swap about half of them, and I’d love some help on figuring on their names, and maybe even seeing if there’s any interest in who I have. I’ve only cleaned up about half of them, the others still need proper spa treatment which is why a few may still look a little dinged up and aren’t described as being perfectly clean. Once I have them ready to actually swap I’ll be sure to give them a thorough cleaning beforehand. Onto ponies!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Name: Baby Surprise
Condition: So pretty! Her hair is a little dry but still very nice. Her body is almost perfect, yet she seems to have a weird bit of hair that looks like its been melted into her neck. It’s small and not really noticeable.
Thoughts: Haha, this girl really…surprised me! I was never a huge fan of surprise and her neon hair always killed it for me. But once I cleaned her up and removed all the grime I found myself totally in love with her! She’s a super cutie and I need a Pegasus baby for my G1 baby herd.

Name: Parasol
Condition: PERFECT. No mold, no dry hair, no marks or scratches. She looks like she was opened from her box and then stored away all these years.
Thoughts: I am so in love with this girl!! It’s strange too since she’s so not my type-pink, earth pony, rainbow hair, it was all wrong. But just as I was leaving I saw her staring at me, I waffled for a bit and finally snatched her up. SO glad I did! I think her cutie mark coupled with her pose somehow reminds me of Eeyore, and I just adore her! Never letting her go!

Name: Apple Jack
Condition: Not a single flaw on her body, she’s absolutely minty. Her ends of her mane and tail are unfortunately a little bit dried out and frizzy, but not overwhelmingly so and her mane is in much better condition than her tail.
Thoughts: A classic girl we got here and always one of my favorite ponies. I honestly think every pony should have at least one Apple Jack in their collection and now this girl can hang out with her G4 counterpart.

Name: Minty
Condition: This girl’s body is gorgeous; I’d dare say mint with not a mark, mold, scratch or any bit of fading on her. Her hair is still soft with no frizz, though it is a tad bit dry and her tail seems to maybe have a tiny bit of rust that needs to be taken cared of.
Thoughts: I don’t know how I feel about Minty. My initial reaction was to keep her since, well, she’s Minty, and I sort of feel like it’s my duty to want her, and I do like her shamrocks and her color scheme is okay. But when I honestly think about it, I never really cared for Minty the way she seems to be coveted among pony people and I don’t know if I’d actually want to keep her if she wasn’t the famous G1 Minty. But then again, I don’t know if I’d want to give her up if she didn’t have that stigma of being Minty either.

Name: Speedy
Condition: Super beautiful, no mold or rust, and her hair is gorgeous and soft. I wasn’t able to find any scratches or nicks on her. Her left eye does have a tiny rub on it. She would be perfect if it wasn’t for an odd mark on her right shoulder that sort of looks like a marker was rubbed on her and quickly attempted to be cleaned off. It’s faded but still noticeable, about an inch long.
Thoughts: I seriously adore twinkle eye ponies, and when I saw her I was instantly drawn to her for that reason. But the more I stare at her, despite her being a unicorn as well, I’m really not keen on her color scheme or overall design at all and I’m not so sure how badly I actually want to keep her.

Name: Sparkle Baby Gusty
Condition: Honestly, I’d just about describe this little one as mint. Her tail may be a tiny bit on the dry side, but I can’t find a single other flaw on her.
Thoughts: This is actually the second time this odd little girl has made her way to my home. The first time I traded her, but now she’s here again and I’m think this is her way of saying she wants to be mine. I’m still getting used to the glitter, but I think she’s earned her stay.

*Not pictured
Name: Up Up & Away
Condition: Her hair is only a little bit dried out, though does seem to be having the beginning signs of some tail rust. Otherwise she’s in beautiful shape with no scratches, and a few small marks which seem like they’ll easily come off once I give her a bath.
Thoughts: A very sweet girl, but this is the second time I’ve been met with this pony and I just can’t seem to warm up to her overall body markings, nor am I too big a fan of balloon marks either. Adorable, but I don’t think she’s for me.

Name: Bubbles
Condition: Her hair is a bit crazy, but still quite nice, maybe a tiny bit dry but no friz or rust. She's got a few small scuffs that will probably be removed once I clean her. No scratches or rubs, her body is in quite nice condition.
Thoughts: I can’t quite warm up to a sitting pony, so I know this little girl shall be finding a new home. However, she was a favorite of the previous owner and I was expressly told to be extra careful when placing her with a new owner. I do hope others can appreciate her seated position more than I do.

Name: Dancing Butterflies
Condition: Her hair is in very nice condition, only the tips of her tail are a bit dry. She has no scratches or mold, yet she has some pink marks on her face I'm unsure if I can get rid of. Some of it is around her mouth and eyes so I don't know if its leftover from her original 'make-up', but she has some marks in her nose and cheeks as well, so it may just be an unfortunate incident with a highlighter.
Thoughts: I am a bit sad since she is the only Pegasus of the group and I know she’s not right my collection. I am already not too keen on yellow ponies, and am not a huge fan of butterflies in the least, all this with her strikingly odd pose seals the deal.

Name: Buzzer
Condition: Hair is extremely dried out and frizzy and probably needs replacing, yet her overall body is in fabulous condition. Nor marks, mold of scratches and her wings are in perfect shape.
Thoughts: So, I made this deal with myself that I would never get rid of a baby pony, and initially this little one was set to remain a permanent fixture in my collection. But I’m not sure if it’s her color scheme or that she’s maybe even too small compared to the other babies, but I’m really having second thoughts on her. I don’t want to regret giving up a baby, so I’ll have to put a bit more thought into her.

Name: Baby Ribbs
Condition: His body is practically mint! The only spot I found which are on the back of his neck, small dark marks and I cannot tell if it is mold or just a stain.  It’s his mane and tail which are quite dried out and frizzy, despite some deep conditioning.
Thoughts: This little guy is sooooo cute! A boy pony AND a baby pony all in one? With a fantasy themed cutie mark! I can forgive him his garish mane/tail for it (may even entertain the thought of rerooting him)!

Name: Daddy Bright Bouquet
Condition: Holy smokes he’s perfect! Flawless body, soft and shiny hair, I can’t find a single problem with this adorable boy!
Thoughts: I snatched this guy up so fast I think I have him whiplash! I’ve been wanting a boy G1 pony for way too long and he definitely has a home here.

Name: Mommy Bright Bouquet
Condition: Almost just as pretty as her Daddy counterpart. Her hair may be a little on the dry side and she is missing a few plugs from her mane. No scratches or mold but she has some tiny pen dots on her left side.
Thoughts: Admittedly, she’s not my favorite pony, but she’ll be sticking around as I promised I would not separate her from her counterpart. She’s cute enough and all, just not a huge fan of flower based ponies. I can bear to keep them as a set though.

Name: Daddy Sweet Celebrations
Condition: This guy is soooo handsome! Perfectly soft hair, not a scratch on him! His color scheme is just way too pretty, he looks barely touched!
Thoughts: My favorite of the two Daddies <3 I can’t get enough of this big guy!

Name: Mommy & Baby Brother Sweet Celebrations
Condition: While they both needs baths to clean off some scuffs and whatnot, they look like they'll both clean up very nicely, and they both have very soft and pretty hair,, especially the baby which feels almost mint soft.
Thoughts: Admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of these two, the Mommy isn't the cutest in my honest opinion, and the baby is just a bit too big for my tastes when it comes to baby pony sizes. Yet as they're a family set I can't split them up, so these two are here to stay.

Name: Glory
Condition: Super gorgeous hair and her body looks like it will be perfect once she's been washed. Her cutie mark is the slightest bit faded on her left side, but it's nothing dramatic. She does look like she has some pen marks near her eyelids though which I am mostly wary of not coming off.
Thoughts: Glory is like the classic representation of a MLP unicorn and I know I want to make a home for her here. I'm afraid my overall dislike of her body pose is going to put me off her in the end, but I really hope that doesn't happen.

*Unpictured
Name: Gingerbread
Condition: This girl would be so perfect if she didn't have the apparent typical Gingerbread Syndrome, in that she has what appears to be bacteria or mold  spots of some sort all along her body. The rest of her is just beautiful with soft hair and and otherwise flawless body, with no rubs to her cutie mark or eyes.
Thoughts: I am SO sad and so conflicted over this girl. She is one of my top two favorite Twinkle Eye ponies and I just adore her. But her condition with the mold has me very unsure of how to keep her with the rest of my collection. She’s so so so pretty and sweet and lovely, but her poor condition just has me in knots about what I should ultimately do with her.

Name: Lemon Drop & Peachy
Condition: Beautiful manes, maybe a tiny bit dried out near the tips, but still quite shiny and smooth. Only a few small scuff marks which I will likely be able to clean off, though the poor peachy one seems to have a a couple small pink highlighter marks on her butt which I don’t think can be removed.
Thoughts: Ah yes, the tail-less beauties. I admit, I’m not a huge fan of this traditional pose, and as cute as these girls are, I think they’d be a bit happier elsewhere.

Name: Powder
Condition: Poor darling seems the most beat up of the bunch, mane and tail cuts, tail rust, chewed horn, nicked up hooves, rubbed off cutie mark and something very strange going on with her mouth, it’s not chewed but looks like the plastic has been raised somehow?
Thoughts: Despite her condition, I actually really, really like this girl. Her pose, her pretty colors, the fact that she’s a unicorn AND winter themed. She’s honestly like my perfect pony, yet in her poor state I have no idea if I can clean her up properly, especially with the chewed horn. She’s one of my favorites, yet I don’t know if I’m fit to keep the poor dear :(

Name: Pony Bride
Condition: She’s got a few small marks on her which I’m sure can be cleaned off with a proper bath. The darkest mark is on her right cheek, and that’s the only one I’m uncertain if it can actually be removed or not. Only the tip of her tail seems a bit dried out, the rest of her hair is quite soft and her mane is practically perfect.
Thoughts: I actually already have another one of these girls I’m already trying to sell, haha. I may decide to keep one, not sure, since I do love white ponies. But I certainly don’t need two of this girl in my collection.

Name: Baby Sunribbon
Condition: Gorgeous! Not a single flaw on her body, and her hair is very, very soft. Only the pink section of her mane is a bit frizzy, but it's not very bad. Otherwise, she's simply adorable.
Thoughts: I love this little girl! She's probably my favorite among all the babies I have, which is so odd since I don't typically take to rainbow themed ponies. Either way, she's nestled into my heart!

Name: Windy
Condition: Very soft mane, and her tail seems like it will turn out quite nicely too once it's been conditioned. Overall she's quite lovely with no problems I can see and she doesn't seem to have any real marks that need t be washed off.
Thoughts: I don't know why, but I'm just not too keen on this girl. She's in such a lovely condition that I hope she'll be able to find a new home fairly easily.

Name: Twilight
Condition: Tail gone missing and slightly faded cutie marks. Her mane is still in pretty condition and she has no scratches, chew marks or mold. She does have a few dark pink marks on her that I'm unsure if they are removable or not, yet they are small and not overly noticeable.
Thoughts: Another cute little unicorn that for some reason I can't quite warm up to. Once she's all cleaned up she'll be on the search for a new home as well.

Name: ??
Condition: Aside from suffering what appears to be the typical 'spider eyelash' horror, both these girls are actually extremely pretty. Their hair is simply beautiful with only the smallest amount of frizz near the tips of their tails. Otherwise, their bodies don't have a single mark, no rust, mold or scratches, and their cutie marks are super vibrant.
Thoughts: These girls crack me up! But I'm sure once I remove their eyelashes they'll be even more darling than they already are. Because there are two of them I'm leaning towards keeping them as they have one another for company and I just love royal themed ponies and their sleeker design just makes them that much more appealing to me.

Name: Bluebelle
Condition: Very pretty hair that is only a little dried out but still quite soft, though she does have a little bit of tail rust. She is so close to having a flawless body, with no scratches or rubs or anything of that sort, yet the poor dear does seem to have a pink highlighter mark on her butt, right under her tail.
Thoughts: A very sweet looking girl, and I'm so glad she has her tail! But overall I think she may be a bit happier in another home that can love her more than I do, highlighter butt and all.

Name: Starflower
Condition: Her mane is just perfect, very soft with no frizz or tangles. Her tail seems like it could use some work and may not be as silky though it still seems to be in fair condition. She barely even has any dust or dirt on her, only a small smudge near her ear which I'm sure will wash off easily, otherwise she seems to be in practically mint condition.
Thoughts: My natural love for unicorn is making me so sad that I'm just not overly fond of so many of these girls! She's very cute however, and I'm sure this little pony will easily find herself in a new herd.

Name: Moondancer
Condition: Super soft and silky hair, this girl is a gem. Her cutie mark is only the smallest bit faded and she has no other flaws to be found. She still needs a bath, and I'm sure she'll be practically mint once she's all washed down.
Thoughts: Ah, this girl is just so beautiful! A white unicorn, gorgeous hair and an adorable cutie mark, my natural inclination is to keep her, yet I can help but to find myself somewhat disliking her overall style, mostly her face and back legs. I'll have to give her a bit more thought as she is quite pretty and I am drawn to her.

Lastly, I don't know if she's an actual MLP, but I was given this girl in the bunch as well. Pretty cute!

These little darlings and this awesome case were also included!

Phew! Wow, that took a long time! I'd love some help on naming these cute girls, and hopefully these pretty ponies will be on their way to new homes after I get them all cleaned up  :lovey:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 07:33:06 PM by InkyMilk »

Offline zzzova

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: So many G1's gifted from a friend <3 Hope they'll all find homes!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 02:23:28 PM »
Awesome ponies, they look really great :)

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 02:38:20 PM »
Some sweet ponies there. :)

The two earth ponies with no tails are Lemon Drop and Peachy. The earth baby is Sunribbon.

The unknown unicorns are (in this order) Powder, Twilight, Starflower and Moondancer. It's a shame you're in the U.S. because I've been searching for a Starflower in nice condition.  :(

Congrats though!  ^.^
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 02:52:43 PM »
I'll give Buzzer a good home:)  What a beautiful bunch of ponies!!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 03:25:02 PM »
I would happily give Bubbles and the Bride a new home!
:socks:   :frog:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 04:11:39 PM »
Those are some AWESOME pearly petites!  And if you see any ponies on my  tradelist you are interested, I would happily give Baby Ribbs a new home and fix his hair!  Tradelist is in my siggy...  :)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 04:13:42 PM »
congrats on the ponies and that one odd one with the mini ones is a pony charm and that one is fair play. I would love to give Up Up & Away a new home she is the last one in that set i want to find.

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2012, 04:16:53 PM »
I would like to re-home that Parasol for ya.  :)

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2012, 04:24:15 PM »
Wow what a great haul, grats!

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2012, 04:26:14 PM »
Whoooo hoooooo loving those ponies especially the petites and charm...a little bit of all things wonderful in that bunch.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2012, 06:33:41 PM »
hey if you need  a home for bubbles and  TAF  dancing butterflys  there on my wishlist!

and  the  blue pony with the saddle  is i belive  a  Buddy L.

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2012, 06:37:46 PM »
Wow, what a stunning collection! Congrats! :D
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2012, 06:44:12 PM »
Congrats on the new ponies :) You will not have any problems finding new homes for them ones :)

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2012, 06:52:20 PM »
Pm'd you about Starflower. *grabby hands* I've wanted her for ages.
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2012, 07:29:23 PM »
ooooh I love buzzer! :D I'll take her if you don't want her. Technically she's not a baby pony :P She's a summer wing

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal