collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Could someone help me with a ponysona?  (Read 644 times)

Luora

• Trade Count: (0)
Could someone help me with a ponysona?
« on: September 20, 2012, 11:20:11 AM »
I really want a ponysona, but I'm completely clueless about what colours and symbols etc, fits me. I am 21 years old (turning 22 i December), is usually called Tinkie, has short bleached blonde hair which I atm don't have any plans for, I have stretched lobes and planning a medusa piercing which will be stretched too, loves Coke and coffee, likes Harry Potter, has a fascination with teeth, likes photography, loves my BJD Ninni (see my avvie), and I'm unsure about my sexual orientation. I have been a cutter for ten years, I am diagnosed with schizophrenia, I love and identify with foxes, am interested in anthro-related mythologies, likes masks and music.

Here is the soundtrack to my life:

Suicide blonde - INXS
Born to end - Manic Street Preachers
Tinderbox - Stiff Little Fingers
Exercise one - Joy Division
Cryptorchid - Marilyn Manson
The first kiss - Zombina and the Skeletones
Another planet - Alien Sex Fiend
Waiting for the miracle - Leonard Cohen
Beauty fiend - My Ruin

Could anyone please get me some ideas on colour, extras and symbol? I don't want a "regularly-looking" ponysona. Just earth, uni, peg, alicorn or flutter doesn't suit me totally. I've been thinking about having a fox tail and ears.

Please help!

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: Could someone help me with a ponysona?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 12:44:11 PM »
Wow, sounds like your interests are super varied!  Sometimes, it's hard to come up with just one way to represent yourself.  Heck, I never came up with a symbol for my ponysona because I couldn't choose just one thing.  Maybe you can do something similar and just go with a pattern?

Your persona is something that's personal to you, so I don't think we can choose your colors.  Why don't you list your 3 favorite colors or the 3 colors that represent who you are the best.  That's a good place to start.  I think we have other ponies with fox tails and ears, so someone else might be able to help you figure out how to pull that off.

Other fox options are to use fox-like markings on your pony, or maybe have a fox holding a mug of coffee as a symbol?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Ellis1342

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Doodle or do not doodle! There is no artist block!
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 12:57:35 PM »
My ponysona, Ferret Shock, only represents one small part. I would  suggest perhaps a fox mask for the cutie mark. For hair usually using your favorite hair style (Ive had the same one for over ten years...so yeah that was easy) For non g4 ponies I wouldn't worry about hair style at all. Outside of the g4 universe Ferret Shock has long pretty pony hair and that's about it. I would say for colors...hmmm. A sepia toned pony with the pale blond hair. Sort of a nod to photography through old time photos. Eyes...something that REALLY catches the attention. Maybe a Twinkle Eye pony with a strong violet or green? As for species, honestly I never thought it mattered. I have drawn Ferret Shock as all of them and everyone still knows who she is. If the design is solid enough you should be able to carry it over into any species or gender.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 07:36:10 PM »
Since you like foxes, mythology, and masks, perhaps she could wear an Inari kitsune mask? :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal