collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Super Bummed!!  (Read 564 times)

Offline hellapostalia

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Hello sweetie...
    • View Profile
Super Bummed!!
« on: September 17, 2012, 08:08:34 AM »
So, my Zecora finally arrived over the weekend and when I opened up the shipping box, her plastic bubble had come loose! So she was still MIB, just sort of rolling around in there. Boo!!!!

One of my favorite things about the fair and con ponies is displaying them still in box and showing off the box art. But as she's hanging out upside down right now, I think the only humane thing to do will be to de-box her and let her live freely with my other loose ponies.

...I just keep picturing her during shipping bumping around inside her box... she probably has some sort of head trauma  :shocked:

Ah, well. At least she's part of the herd now! Has this happened to anyone else?
:biggrin:

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
Re: Super Bummed!!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 08:12:58 AM »
Wow, that is not fun!

Do you have a TRU near you that you could exchange her at?
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 09:27:40 AM »
She is really easy to open up, take out, and then put her back in and close her up.  Only thing that gets out of place is her tail and one of the seals where you open the box.

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 09:43:19 AM »
I'm sorry about that :(
That's why I perfer to buy things in person. you can see the flaws on the box and on the toy alot easier.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 09:44:40 AM »
Or, if you are in the US you can stalk the TRUes and exchange her for an in place one. 

lilcricketnoise

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 09:50:41 AM »
Mine came like this too! I was pretty sad at first but I managed to flip her so she's right side up.  I had intended to keep her mib, and probably will unless I can find another one in store someplace.

Offline hellapostalia

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Hello sweetie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 11:45:01 AM »
Thanks guys! I actually hadn't thought of exchanging her at TRU (seems a bit obvious now!). It was my pre-ordered TRU purchase, so I have the receipt. :)
:biggrin:

keikokukien

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 12:16:49 PM »
I just recently received mine and a surprise one that was a birthday present. One box wasn't packaged correctly (the little air balloon packaging had busted and she was in this HUGE shipping box just being slung around) so that box was pretty dinged up. I was so depressed until a day later the other one came and was perfect from what I can tell. I think that TRU should have a better packaging system. :/ My Collector's pack came in a box that was almost too small for it and the box was severely misshapen to the point that I could hardly get the ponies out. At least maybe you can save the box. That counts alot for display purposes! You could put her in front of her back card and turn the box around. That way she has a cool display. :) Zecora is such a lovely pony, too! Because my box was so damaged, I was forced to open her, too, and I love having one to play with~  :lovey: She is the perfect Halloween pony!

Pickenprod

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 12:39:40 PM »
Well I'm not much for keeping ponies MIP, but I can completely understand how much of a disappointment that would be. Hope you can get her exchanged, that way your "semi-MIP" Zecora can find a new home and make a (probably) child happy =)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 03:53:53 PM »
If you were intending to keep her in the package I would certain try to return her to your local store for a better MIB version...always worth a shot :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal