collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What G4s should I avoid customizing??  (Read 598 times)

spiderwax

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What G4s should I avoid customizing??
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 09:59:04 PM »
I was just about to bait a cherry pie to.... She has such a lovely walking pose. U.U
I know hoe you feel- when I fist saw the photos of her I wanted to make a G4 Rapunzel with her- but I only ever found two. I opened one and left the other in box- but now I can't bait her seeing as so many people had issues finding her :/

Maybe I can find a baity cheerilee and swap her head for twilights?

Takoto

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2012, 02:21:24 AM »
Lily Blossom is pretty hard to find now, Blossomforth is sort-after, I've seen people looking for Feathermay quite a lot as well with no luck finding her...

FS Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy are seemingly the hardest FS' to find, I've seen a lot of people complaining that they can't find them and I've only seen Rarity FS once :c

I'd say one not to bait would be Diamon Rose and Cherry Pie... many of us could not find them in our areas :|

They're really common where I live O: or were. I once walked into my local Entertainer and they had more Cherry Pie and Diamond Roses' than any other pony put together, but because of the Entertainer £3 sale, they're almost all gone now; but they were around for at least 4  months, and there's still a few on my local Toys R Us... o _ o

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2012, 09:24:06 AM »
Lily Blossom I actually found quite a bit here as well as now I found her again at least 3 to 4 times with the traveling 6 (I guess is was back stock) I bought one extra one to bait but if I can trade her for Diamond Rose or Cherry Pie, I would! A lot of them I can't find here because of us only having Walmart and Target and our smaller dollar/drug stores really don't carry ponies very often and we have no tru so no tru exclusives for me since I'm not willing to pay the shipping that jacks up the prices for a pony that should only be about $6 x.x
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal