collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Doctor Who swap/ponies arriving!  (Read 9176 times)

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Who swap/PARTNERS SENT
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2012, 09:24:20 PM »
Yeah, I made a mistake with jwalraven, so sorry about that :redface:  I hope that wa the only one!

About the questions, here are some answers:
1. If you picked a doctor who theme, would you want either a hasbro pony in relation to that them, or your ponysona in relation to the Doctor who theme? Like a Doctor Whoized pony of your choosing? (if you're okay with this who is your pony of choice be it ponysona or hasbro?)
I have no preference, I think both can look amazing :D I would love to see G1 Nightglider in a Whovian theme.

2. Are your preferences in order or random?
Random.

3. do you have specific pony poses you'd want or are you pretty much good with whatever I might choose?
I have a feeling that Doctor Donna would be perfect in G3 diva pose  :blush: Other than that I give totally free hands on the poses, I think even G3 core pose could look good if done correctly.

4. Are you good with a pony being cut up (not gory like a zombie) but cut up and reshaped to fit the theme or would you rather have it a whole non reposed/reshaped pony?
I'd be fine with that :D

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2012, 10:21:22 PM »
just in case:

1. If you picked a doctor who theme, would you want either a hasbro pony in relation to that them, or your ponysona in relation to the Doctor who theme? Like a Doctor Whoized pony of your choosing? (if you're okay with this who is your pony of choice be it ponysona or hasbro?)

kinda fuzzy on this one, not sure if mine would fall under a themed pony. so... whatever floats your boat!

random

3. do you have specific pony poses you'd want or are you pretty much good with whatever I might choose?

only one of mine had a pose i kinda had in mind and i put a note on it already. no real idea for the others really, so whatever works best for you (tho not too fond of 'flat' poses, ie. CP, moondancer/glory/medley poses. i like a lil attitude to them like northstar and fizzy etc)

4. Are you good with a pony being cut up (not gory like a zombie) but cut up and reshaped to fit the theme or would you rather have it a whole non reposed/reshaped pony?

i dont mind =]

Offline BerryMouse

• Starry-eyed idealist pony
  • Trade Count: (+622)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • BerryMouse Custom Ponies & more
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2012, 10:23:15 PM »
I like my list :D
And I already have TWO ideas in my mind... will start working as soon as I find the right baits =)

Now onto the questions:

Uh never thought about it - to be honest but what Uninu said - a Tropical Sea Breeze with  space & tardis theme sounds nice :D

Random.

I really luv the G3 "Sweet Sparkle" pose - dunno what that pose normally called.
For The G4 (don't care as long it's no light up pony lol)
And for G1 - I like the shy pose but I don't think this pose will fit for any Char I put on my wishlist =)

Yes but only if it fits. =)
BerryMouse Custom Ponies on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BERRY'S SALE TOPIC

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2012, 10:25:22 PM »
Eluluu - sorry if I didn't explain fully on the theme it would be like if you chose things like Time Vortex (like I did) or say like the  or Tardis spirit or Crack in the wall which was a recurring theme throughout the season, or umm... you know, any of those recurring themes like that
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

Offline Eluluu

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2012, 10:39:12 PM »
hmm... id say something galaxy-ish would be cool for soemthing like that, tho it can be a bit complicated. i adore nebula and star paintjobs and think thatd be an awesome background for something like that, but i realize thats a tall order. so.. whatever my partner feels up for is fine by me. =]

Offline d13tp3ps1

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • My store!
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2012, 01:54:41 PM »
My answers to these questions!! :)

I don't have a strong preference either way! :)

Random

The only pose I really dislike is cotton candy's pose (collector pose, right? i'm not very good at remembering the names of the different poses)

Reposing is awesome, if it fits the theme :)
Brain Basket on Etsy-I sell customs, vintage toys, and handmade accessories! Check me out!

:biggrin: I have two commission slots open!

Offline AllyKat

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
    • AllyKat Designs
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2012, 07:08:23 PM »

I don't think I picked anything theme-like, but if I did then I'd prefer an original pony over Hasbro.

Randomish. I thought of them in that order, so that's probably my preference.

Nothing specific.

Go ahead!

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2012, 07:58:11 PM »
Boo! I have an awesome idea, and do not have the skill to pull it off . . . must keep thinking . . .

Well, while I'm doing that I can answer these questions:
Either way is cool with me.

2. Are your preferences in order or random? Except where I specified, preference is random.

3. do you have specific pony poses you'd want or are you pretty much good with whatever I might choose? I'm good with whatever pose best fits the custom.

4. Are you good with a pony being cut up (not gory like a zombie) but cut up and reshaped to fit the theme or would you rather have it a whole non reposed/reshaped pony? I'm ok with reposing/reshaping.

Oh so sleepy now. Maybe I'll dream about how to make this pony work . . . night all.

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2012, 09:52:33 PM »
If you picked a doctor who theme, would you want either a hasbro pony in relation to that them, or your ponysona in relation to the Doctor who theme?
I don't have a ponysona yet~ and didn't pick a theme so this doesn't apply XD

Are your preferences in order or random?
random...

do you have specific pony poses you'd want or are you pretty much good with whatever I might choose?
I like most all the poses- I do tend to like the ones form latter in each gen however~

Are you good with a pony being cut up (not gory like a zombie) but cut up and reshaped to fit the theme or would you rather have it a whole non reposed/reshaped pony?
Sure :D

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2012, 09:35:35 PM »
Oh, I have a question!! Pegasus, Unicorn, Earth Pony, or it doesn't matter?

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2012, 09:44:30 PM »
it would depend on the theme...

like for the doctor I'd stick with earth pony, if it was something more magical like the tardis I'd go for unicorn... really just depends :3

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

Offline jwalraven

• Trade Count: (+59)
    • View Profile
    • Jwal's DeviantART
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2012, 11:27:28 PM »
I would prefer earth pony for the Doctor and companions, a unipeg for the TARDIS, and like a pegasus for something like the Weeping Angels.

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2012, 02:09:41 AM »
Whatever fits the character/theme :)

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2012, 06:31:18 AM »
it would depend on the theme...

like for the doctor I'd stick with earth pony, if it was something more magical like the tardis I'd go for unicorn... really just depends :3

With you on that. Hear is whats in my Doctor Who pony collection so far-
Doctors- 3rd -earth, 4th -earth, 5th -earth, 10th -earth, 11th -earth,
Companions- Jack-earth with furry feet, Susan -unicorn, Donna Noble -earth, Amy -uni, Rori -peg, Rani -earth
Villains-  Davros -earth, Weeping Angel -peg, Master-earth, Cyberman -earth
Other- Tardis -alicorn
Its been a little earth heavy~ but I think I would do all the Doctors/time lords as earth- and most of the companions as peg/uni because there special for humans XD

Offline Eluluu

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2012, 10:27:56 AM »
hmm... thats a tough one... id have to say unicorn or peg for the crack, whatever works best for the more beast-like ones, and earth for anything humanish

i think i finally have the beginnings of an idea... was kinda stumped at the beginning but after brainstorming with the bf and the bestie i have the start of inspiration (i hope)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal