collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Make a Wish Swap Brag  (Read 21874 times)

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
Re: Make a Wish Swap Brag
« Reply #315 on: October 15, 2012, 02:40:44 PM »
warm apple cider hand sanitizer and berry blend body wash :)

Warm apple cider??  What I wouldn't give to live near a Bath & Body Works!!  There's only The Body Shop here in Scotland, and they are lovely, but it just isn't the same. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 15, 2012, 02:43:12 PM »

Warm apple cider??  What I wouldn't give to live near a Bath & Body Works!!  There's only The Body Shop here in Scotland, and they are lovely, but it just isn't the same. 

bath and body works is amazing :)  I usually get my lotions and body washes from them.  I drag my husband in to sniff stuff with me all the time ;)  I love that he humors me so well!
looking into a re-branding.

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 15, 2012, 02:49:11 PM »

bath and body works is amazing :)  I usually get my lotions and body washes from them.  I drag my husband in to sniff stuff with me all the time ;)  I love that he humors me so well!

My husband doesn't humour me with regards to ponies, but he will go into Bath & Body Works and sniff their candles and soaps with me.  Last time we were able to go together was at Christmas when we were in Virginia visiting his family, and then I got another opportunity back in February/March when I went to visit my mom and sisters in Minnesota after my dad died.  It really is an incredible store, but I have to say, they often keep strange scents and get rid of AWESOME ones, like Very Festive Pomegranate.  >_<

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 15, 2012, 02:51:37 PM »

My husband doesn't humour me with regards to ponies, but he will go into Bath & Body Works and sniff their candles and soaps with me.  Last time we were able to go together was at Christmas when we were in Virginia visiting his family, and then I got another opportunity back in February/March when I went to visit my mom and sisters in Minnesota after my dad died.  It really is an incredible store, but I have to say, they often keep strange scents and get rid of AWESOME ones, like Very Festive Pomegranate.  >_<

I miss their mandarin spice.  the replaced it with mandarin mango, which is TOTALLY not the same :(
looking into a re-branding.

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 15, 2012, 02:56:38 PM »

I miss their mandarin spice.  the replaced it with mandarin mango, which is TOTALLY not the same :(

I have never tried either, but I'll take your word for it.  They replaced Very Festive Pomegranate with Midnight Pomegranate, and it, too, is completely different. 

~Pony Wish List~

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 15, 2012, 03:08:54 PM »

If I ever get you as a partner in any sort of swap I know what kinds of extras to send you. :D  Bath and Body Works is amazing. The hand sanitizers almost smell edible, as do the lotions.
Right now I'm in love with the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin lotion.... I am not kidding when I say it smells edible! It smells like a combination of fall and Christmas spicy sweets.

It's good to see more boxes have arrived! :D
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 15, 2012, 03:17:13 PM »
Oh wow! Lots of boxes :D

Hathorcat put together an amaaaaazing box! That Gypsy.. :faint: She's a drop dead gorgeous pony :lovey: And those Wingers!! I'm totally loving the candy wrapping paper as well :D I've never seen a G1 plush in person, but it looks so soft and huggable, aww. What a great box Cat put together :D

Mercy's box from Shorelines.... :dribble: That Confetti is gorgeously white! I used to have a confetti that was horribly brown XD I would love to have such a white one, she's a beauty :) I'm loving all the extras and the cute Buttons card! Shorelines' hair looks amazing as well! Great job, Shorelines :D

Buddafly, love your box from your mystery partner! :D Cherries Jubilee is one of my all time favorite ponies, she looks like she's in gorgeous condition :D And yummy dark chocolate :dribble: I'm craving some now... I totally want to swipe the body wash and hand sanitizer.. they sound heavenly :biggrin: What an awesome box! :)

Lochness, I think that's Merriweather, not Shorelines :lol:
My Wish List

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 15, 2012, 03:21:37 PM »

If I ever get you as a partner in any sort of swap I know what kinds of extras to send you. :D  Bath and Body Works is amazing. The hand sanitizers almost smell edible, as do the lotions.
Right now I'm in love with the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin lotion.... I am not kidding when I say it smells edible! It smells like a combination of fall and Christmas spicy sweets.

It's good to see more boxes have arrived! :D

LOL, thanks DazzleKitty.  ^.^ One of my favourite scents is the classic Country Apple.  I love Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin as well, but strangely, only the wallflower and candle version.  I tried the soap and lotion and couldn't stand them. :/ Ironically, my mother can't stand the candle but loves the soap, etc.  :biggrin:

~Pony Wish List~

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 15, 2012, 05:05:18 PM »
Oooooh Buddafly Merriweather in a swap box she is a most awesome pony! Congrats!!!

And your partner was the lovely MLPgal13 - well done sweetie on putting a lovely box together!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 15, 2012, 05:37:49 PM »
Oooooh Buddafly Merriweather in a swap box she is a most awesome pony! Congrats!!!

And your partner was the lovely MLPgal13 - well done sweetie on putting a lovely box together!

Merriweather!!  LOL.  I looked at her and for a second I thought she was Shorelines since she's also a purple pony with TAF symbols.  Buddafly, you must've thought I was nuts!  :nuts:

~Pony Wish List~

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 15, 2012, 06:43:54 PM »
I love looking at what everyone is getting. I need to get out of my shell and join some of these!!!!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 15, 2012, 06:47:12 PM »
I love looking at what everyone is getting. I need to get out of my shell and join some of these!!!!

Avene, you have a +150 feedback rating and haven't partaken in a single swap yet??

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 15, 2012, 10:41:38 PM »
Avene, you should absolutely join :D It's the most wonderful, friendly experience and I'm so glad I joined this one ^.^ We're having another Wish List Swap sometime after the holidays :)
My Wish List

Offline zzzova

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 15, 2012, 11:23:30 PM »
Aww all the boxes are lovely, maked me wish i had joinef ^^'

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #329 on: October 16, 2012, 06:47:37 PM »
Well you guys certainly know how to make  a good box. I wasn't expecting a raopk at all and then these two giant boxes came to my door. Thank you lochness for organizing it and to everybody who contributed. It made my day!Onto brag:

So much sour candy :grin:

Cute

Scary :lmao:

Really awesome drawing by Shenanigans :hug:

Cuuuteness. I've always wanted Lucky!!

Blind bags and G4 :D Fluttershys

TE Bright Eyes @____@, Honeycomb!! Zig Zag!!

Recruits!!

Everything!!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 06:56:49 PM by terabithianprince »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal