collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Sailor Moon stuff! (updated 10-17-12)  (Read 4351 times)

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show off your Sailor Moon merchandise!
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2012, 10:33:53 AM »
Only thing I have a picture of right now is this
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SailorSonazaki1995

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2012, 12:10:12 PM »
I have the comforter and bedsheets and pillowcase!  I still use them when it gets chilly...  *blush*

I have a few dolls, and a few volumes of anime on DVD and the movies on VHS...  and most of the manga.  Oh and a few tiny little figurines.  Guess I should take pics one of these days...

I got her today! :D She has that old toy smell too :3

Do it! :D I'd love to see!

Offline EienMau

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show off your Sailor Moon merchandise! (COLLECTION UPDATED)
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2012, 10:29:29 PM »
I have a bunch of Sailormoon stuff.. Almost all of the Irwin dolls [the barbie-sized ones] including Endymion and Serenity.. I think I was missing Saturn...?

Also the moon locket and moon scepter. Art books 1-5 + the materials art book. Several sets of playing cards [2 or 3 sets], the actual Sailor Moon trading cards from like.. 1997? A Sailor Mercury keychain.. somewhere.  The original Japanese manga, about half of the volumes of the original English translated manga.. The storybooks [books with like pictures from the anime, in sequence.. x-x] All the CD's, including a few of the little mini-cd singles. :D

I really should dig all my BSSM stuff out...

Hmm.. I used to have wallscrolls but they got lost when I moved from Illinois to California 12 years ago.

Oh yeah.. and two metal BSSM lunchboxes. X3

SailorSonazaki1995

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2012, 02:02:42 AM »
Bump :3

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2012, 03:29:00 AM »
Jupiter is definitely my fave SM doll too  ^.^
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Ginger

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • TE Bright Eyes Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2012, 07:02:33 AM »
I love all these pictures, thanks for sharing! :D I used to have a decently sized SM collection but mostly sold it off a few years ago. Now I just have the wand I couldn't part with, the new manga, SM Another Story poster, and a Luna plush.

Actually, skyrocketneko, I have the plushie of Luna laying down on her tummy, but she came from a smoking household and I don't think her voice box thing is working. So I don't know if you are interested or not. XD

Wanted | Flickr | Tumblr | PonyDex

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2012, 12:01:17 AM »
Lovely pictures. I wish i had Sailor Moon stuff. Some day.. :D

Thank you :heart:

SailorSonazaki1995

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2012, 02:37:46 AM »
Wow guys :D Those are some cool stuff!~  I'm gonna post an update of my collection VERY soon~ ;)

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2012, 04:41:13 AM »
I only have a few things... I may post photos when I have time. I used to just about have all the dolls. I'm wanting them back, but I doubt I have the room. :(
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline Nence

• Tarot Orchid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ~.Which tarot-card did you picked up today? .~
    • View Profile
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2012, 07:53:02 AM »
Oh Sailor Moon <3 Fun to see your pictures!!

Thank you kissthethunder and audra-hime for my beautiful ponies <3
..:Click on the globe to visit my MLP-blog:..
Libella~Wistful Autumn~Golden Love~Twist~Clover~

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2012, 08:10:03 AM »
Love the pictures, I have a ton of stuff. Mostly american release but I have all the 6" pretty faced and irwin us releases as well as a ton of books anld gashapon. Nothing is on display atm so I have to go digging to find it all lol
~Foxtale~

Offline Sumire

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2012, 04:11:05 PM »
Oh, sorrow, more reminders of stuff I used to collect and also of how old I am.

Sailor Moon came to the USA when I was a freshman in college.  I joined the fan club (still have the certificate) and got pens, a notepad, window decals (which died on my dorm window) and some stickers (the art for the club's goods wasn't from the manga or the anime - I don't know who did it but it didn't look good).  I collected all the cards from the Toys R Us machines.  I bought all the frankly weird looking inner senshi dolls and the crescent moon wand, the Cosmic Crescent Jewel Box, the first season transformation brooch (NA version), the totally out-there Moon Cycle (I did wait until it was on clearance because where did it come from?).  I got all the original Japanese manga and the third art book from Japan.  I bought the two children's books "Meet Sailor Moon" and "Friends and Foes" and I bought both NA soundtrack CDs.  A dear Japanese friend also bought me this lovely tiny tin with beautiful Sailor Moon bandages in it.  I had a birthday party with the officially licensed piñata, the invitations, the plates and napkins and my grandma even got a crescent moon wand put on my cake for me (I was turning 19... I'm having a Pony party this year).  Of course I also had some bootlegs (cards, stickers and posters) which I didn't know at the time.

Then I moved to Japan (yes perhaps the two were somewhat related  :blush:).  I bought Sailormoon furikake, won giant trading cards and double sticker trading cards and mini trading cards, got all the inner senshi dolls which looked adorable, an Eternal SM water glass, two or three sets of boxed chopsticks, a plastic handled cup, a karuta game, two puzzles, all the manga all over again for much less, the Cosmic Heart Compact, the Sailor Moon Crisis Compact, the Eternal Sailor Moon Transformation Brooch, art books 1, 2, 4 and 5, all the other manga published by Takeuchi Naoko, two sets of stationery, lined paper for binders, a binder, clear file folders, post it pads, an inflatable toy, some UFO catcher dolls,  telephone cards, several shitajiki, a stamp... I think that's about it.

Stop me if you've heard this before, I sold it all back in the early 2000s when no one cared and no one paid much. :cry: Maybe and I do hope so, but it's a long shot, I stored some stuff at my sister's but as of now I currently have in my possession the crescent moon wand, one shitajiki, the karuta game, the tin with the bandages and the art books (which are stunning).  I also think somewhere that I have one lone crescent moon wand that came with the NA dolls...
If wishes were horses, they'd be My Little Ponies.
Thanks to moonflower for my adorable adoptable!

SailorSonazaki1995

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2012, 01:44:48 AM »
Still looking for more moonies :)

SailorSonazaki1995

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2012, 04:43:34 AM »
 :drunk:

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2012, 08:06:31 AM »
oh, I love SM stuff! I also used to collect them, but only those things that were available in my country, I never ordered from abroad. it was so fun to go around shops and occasionally spy some (official or unofficial) merch here and there! I went Squeeeee! everytime I found something somewhere :P
however, when the international shopping boom hit our country and it suddenly became soooo easy to buy things (and cheap things too) from other countries I somehow got out of it. it wasn't the same feeling anymore. but I still have my old collection - but no pic, sorry :(

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal