collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 37507 times)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #1320 on: October 20, 2012, 03:13:09 PM »
Awww.  Come on!  You wouldn't display that little guy?  Lookit how cute he is:) 

I don't really display mine either.  They hang out together in one of Clawdeen bunk beds.  That skeletal dog is super awesome though.....
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1321 on: October 20, 2012, 03:24:35 PM »
Nope! Straight to the plastic bag with you! >:D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #1322 on: October 20, 2012, 04:08:31 PM »
I want Skelita's little brother. The Howleens need a friend their size XD plus I love his attitudy-nerd design

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1323 on: October 20, 2012, 04:09:51 PM »
I still can't shake the similarity between Skelita and Michael Jackson in his later years. I will not be getting her myself ... :huh:

Argentum-Zeena

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1324 on: October 20, 2012, 04:49:01 PM »
I kind of want Skelita's mom more than her   :P

I like everything about Skelita's faceup except her lips. I don't know why, but they just really bother me :/ Love her hair, though!

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1325 on: October 20, 2012, 05:33:31 PM »
These threads go so terribly fast @_@!

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: October 20, 2012, 05:36:36 PM »
I want Skelita's little brother. The Howleens need a friend their size XD plus I love his attitudy-nerd design

Yeah, her whole family is cool, but her brother is the only one I'd want to see as a doll. And of course her little bone-creature. Unlike like Ms Pandaberry, I like the pets :P

Offline Ravie

• View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #1327 on: October 20, 2012, 06:03:43 PM »

Yeah, her whole family is cool, but her brother is the only one I'd want to see as a doll. And of course her little bone-creature. Unlike like Ms Pandaberry, I like the pets :P

Yeah. My stock/signature/display dolls all have their pets beside them as well. I love how her grandma is actually big-boned XD but seriously, give me that kid liek nao

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: October 20, 2012, 06:10:57 PM »

Yeah. My stock/signature/display dolls all have their pets beside them as well. I love how her grandma is actually big-boned XD but seriously, give me that kid liek nao

I try to get creative with the pets; some of them are being held, some are on shoulders, and the hefty ones (like Watzit and Shiver) are resting at their mistress's feet :p

I don't want a whole gaggle of younger siblings, but I'd definitely like to see a few more added. And Skull-bro would be perfect!

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1329 on: October 20, 2012, 06:22:57 PM »
I still can't shake the similarity between Skelita and Michael Jackson in his later years. I will not be getting her myself ... :huh:

You're not the only one hunni. I just have an aversion to skeletons myself, and despite how skillfully they pulled her off, I'm of the same mind. I don't like skeletons to begin with and the michael jackson resemblance is actually kinda uncanny.

Offline Ravie

• View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #1330 on: October 20, 2012, 06:28:29 PM »

I try to get creative with the pets; some of them are being held, some are on shoulders, and the hefty ones (like Watzit and Shiver) are resting at their mistress's feet :p

I don't want a whole gaggle of younger siblings, but I'd definitely like to see a few more added. And Skull-bro would be perfect!

Haha, not that creative with them but they're there. sometimes they even seem to interact if I move stuff around for whatever reason.

I 100% agree that thre does not need to be a minature version of each character or anything but Skull-bro would make me one happy Ravie  :inlove:

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1331 on: October 20, 2012, 07:06:38 PM »
Ack! You guys do move this thread fast!  OMG Skelita is beautiful! I wasn't in love with her at first, but that close-up and then her box art is too cute! I am freaking out of the new Cleo picture too. I can't wait! And new CAMs! :) So much fun!

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1332 on: October 20, 2012, 07:37:06 PM »
I wanna give Skelita some chapstick ;o;

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #1333 on: October 20, 2012, 07:53:06 PM »
I display the pets. I think they're adorable. Mine just sit at the girls' feet because I have a hard enough time puttering around with them when I want to get someone who is behind other dolls. Still, I like the pets.

Also, Skelita and I are going to be good friends. Her design is lovely without being overboard (as it easily could have been). I have definite plans to bring her home when she gets to my city.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: October 20, 2012, 08:30:39 PM »
I just brought home the skeleton CAM. She is AMAZING, guys. I also ordered her a torso off of ebay as mattel is sold out of torso packs. Right now, though, she's on my vamp's body until I get her torso and my vamp gets her wig. I had wanted to buy her some new clothes and a wig, but seriously, she's so perfect already, I dunno if I want to change her. And it would be difficult to find a wig to suit her other than the one she came with. You know, unless she's Kalma, haha!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal