collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 37444 times)

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #690 on: October 07, 2012, 10:07:27 AM »
She is the CAM cat girl. :) She's one of the more famous backgrounders... You can see her on the cover of Lala's Dead Tired 2 magazine.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline mlpcrazy

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 07, 2012, 10:09:45 AM »
I think what I like most about the dance class dolls, is no Frankie, Lala, or Ghoulia!  I'm glad they are rotating who we see so it won't be the same ones clogging the shelves as the sub-line winds down. Right now there are a lot of SS Ghoulia and Lala around here, and I always feel bad for them being left behind. 

Offline BlueChaos

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 07, 2012, 10:41:12 AM »
I think what I like most about the dance class dolls, is no Frankie, Lala, or Ghoulia!  I'm glad they are rotating who we see so it won't be the same ones clogging the shelves as the sub-line winds down. Right now there are a lot of SS Ghoulia and Lala around here, and I always feel bad for them being left behind. 
No Abbey either! I like Abbey, but there have been too many variations of her already. More Torelai plz!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 07, 2012, 10:57:17 AM »
Aw, 24 hours later I'm still in love with the Dance girls  ^.^ I reeeeally can't wait to see some out of box pics! I want to see Robecca's shoes... And it looks from Lagoona's art that she has a tentacle pattern on her tutu, which is AWESOME and I hope translated to the doll! I actually really like the "goth ballerina" look for her. It's a nice darker change from her pale pink and turquoise :D

And Howleen's hair, can't stop squeeing over it :squee:
It figures I agree with you 100%  :P

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: October 07, 2012, 10:58:45 AM »

Though it's also a bit Sad that Lagoona more often is in the small economic lines than the others are...

Adoptable made by me

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: October 07, 2012, 11:17:42 AM »

Though it's also a bit Sad that Lagoona more often is in the small economic lines than the others are...

I agree. Lagoona has not been in a more expensive, elaborate, line since...ever? Maybe DoTD?

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: October 07, 2012, 11:20:31 AM »
She was in DotD and DDG. She also got her special hydration station release.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: October 07, 2012, 12:15:35 PM »
Went out looking for Lala and her car again.  Still nothing.  No surprise there, really.  But I did finally find the Mystixx Vampires, so my shopping wasn't a complete waste:)  Oh!  And I think I may have found a replacement Rochelle.  About time :lol:

Is anyone in the U.S. interested in taking the nude Mystixxs off my hands?  I'm really not feeling them.  Yuck!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: October 07, 2012, 12:56:53 PM »
Their outfits and wigs look amazing, yet their heads...they give me nightmares! >,<; Imagine leaving it to where both heads are staring out to the left and right. XD

I went to the Dollar section of Target again and saw that they added a MH pink nail polish! Luckily I didn't get it!

For some reason, they have same the werewolf sister sets, still! To the point in which I think they're just shelf warmers now, weird. I DID Notice how those Howleens had very badly placed eyes, that might be why they haven't been bought off yet.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: October 07, 2012, 01:21:40 PM »
For those that missed them the first time around, the Classroom dolls are apparently getting a re-release, however this time they won't be coming with their lockers. They've been popping up on ebay this way, and Walmart has new codes for them in their system.

Old with locker:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/17114248
http://www.walmart.com/ip/17114247
http://www.walmart.com/ip/17114249

New without:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/21141090
http://www.walmart.com/ip/21141082
http://www.walmart.com/ip/21141084

There's no prices listed for them yet, but I'm wondering if they'll be dropping the price because of this?

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: October 07, 2012, 01:26:45 PM »
Wow, that's a great discovery Mandy!! Ooo Now I can finally get another Classroom Lagoona without having to open my original Classroom Lagoona or paying too much for another one. Muahahaha. >=D visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I wonder if they'll come in economical boxes since there won't be so much accessories to come with them.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #701 on: October 07, 2012, 01:28:44 PM »
And I just purchased a Mad Scientist Lagoona on eBay! Oh well, at least I can get the Home Ick Frankie Stein without clogging up my table with more lockers :lol: thanks for sharing this!!

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: October 07, 2012, 01:32:34 PM »
Wow, that's a great discovery Mandy!! Ooo Now I can finally get another Classroom Lagoona without having to open my original Classroom Lagoona or paying too much for another one. Muahahaha. >=D visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I wonder if they'll come in economical boxes since there won't be so much accessories to come with them.

I can't take credit, I found it while poking around on other sites. :) It looks like their journals/survival guides are also going to be absent. Here's an image from ebay (seller topdog2000):

« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 01:34:32 PM by Mandy85 »

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: October 07, 2012, 01:40:06 PM »
Wow, that's such a huge gap of empty space. Hopefully the price drops but a small, tiny part of me doubts it. >,<; Either way, thank you for posting the info. :hug:
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: October 07, 2012, 01:48:58 PM »
Going back a few pages cos I wasn't about yesterday -
I sort of want to chop off my Rochelle's hair but I also like it long.. Sigh...
I've also somewhat fallen out of love with my black-haired Rochelle. Maybe I should change her clothing or something. :(

Send her to me :ninja:

The Dance Class ghouls....they look OK, I absolutely adore Opies' dress though, and I need that Howleen, although her outfit sucks, that would get customised straight away.

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal