collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 37684 times)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2012, 02:35:09 PM »
Mattel is sending me a replacement Venus. No questions asked. No need to return the messed up one. I just explained everything that was wrong with it - bald patch in flocking; dry, brittle hair; hole in pants.

:biggrin:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2012, 02:46:58 PM »
That's pretty good that you're getting another one without having to send the other one back.

Today I went to target again and I saw that they restocked on the Howleen/Clawdeen pack, there were a bunch of them! And I thought I bought the last one too but I guess they're prepared for the Holiday Season.

I also saw all the dollar section MH merch. So many cut and pasted stock pictures. XP So many things I wanted get, but didn't. Was tempted to get most of what they had available and decorate my room into a MH Room. XD But that may have to wait. @,@;

I hope TRU has any more of the Werecat twins coming in, I swear they're the last ones I need and I'll be done with the Signatures until 2013. Once I'm caught up with Signatures, I'll concentrate on CAM sets. XP
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2012, 02:54:41 PM »
I got my Robecca today (I didn't expect it either, I got the shipping notice today and it was a next day delivery and was already on the truck by the time I got the e-mail....)! Her eyes look.. a little off, but I don't know if that's me over analyzing it... and I popped her out of the box (but just slipped the insert out) to check the back and there was no grease mark, so that's good! My fiance hasn't decided if he wants to keep her yet, so I might put her up for sale on here if he doesn't take her (I wasn't seeking a replacement from Mattel.. I just was letting them know what was wrong, lmao).

I also snagged the Skeleton CAM pack at Walmart today... I saw her peaking out the back and just had to have her. Her wig is awful (though seems to be fitting well on my CAM Vamp head, since I took her parts for the Skeleton for now and I gave Ms. Bones the Vamp wig, which looks nice on her. Just giving it some curl now, haha.

papier

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2012, 03:02:02 PM »
Veenie arrived today! :3 I'm glad I bought two. One has an eyebrow significantly smaller than the other. The one I picked has an eyebrow that's ever so lightly slightly off, but I can live with it. She's precious! :D I had to write an assignment on carbon emissions today so she helped to put me in a 'green' mood.

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2012, 03:44:48 PM »
That's pretty good that you're getting another one without having to send the other one back.
Yes, I am most grateful, as it wouldn't have been worth the cost to return her all the way from NZ. (I am having them send the replacement to my parents' house in FL.)

I don't think I will complain about the DDG Lagoona I got yesterday, as I'm not sure I'm going to keep her after all. Her eyes are off-center and the pinky finger on her left hand was squashed in the packaging with the iCoffin, so the webbing has split. I bought her on an impulse but now I am thinking I will just keep her outfit and accessories, and swap her body with my loose DT Lagoona's body and then sell her. She's cute, but her hairstyle is a bit meh and it's top-heavy (it keeps pulling her head back).

I love her shoes, though!

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2012, 04:41:12 PM »
I didn't know the werecat twins still shipped to stores. My TRUhad a whole bunch of them next to the Ghouls Rule dolls. It was neat to see them in person!
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Flutterwonder13

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2012, 04:49:56 PM »
I didn't know the werecat twins still shipped to stores. My TRUhad a whole bunch of them next to the Ghouls Rule dolls. It was neat to see them in person!

They are??  :shocked: I'll be keeping an eye out!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2012, 05:03:44 PM »
OMG *Falls on her knees and prays* Please please PLEASE LET Them still show up in stores in my area!!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2012, 05:23:41 PM »

I found one last week later at night and was soo stoked! Only one ;-; but they are floating around so hip hip hay!

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2012, 05:33:42 PM »
I recall someone wanting the Forbidden Love 2 Pack with Lala and Clawd???
Canada's ToysRus Online still has them for sale if who ever was asking for it still wants it.
But is 49.99+ Tax and shipping.

If they still want it pls pm me i'd be happy to help them out :)

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2012, 06:14:09 PM »
Has anyone heard about these yet?

Fashion Packs Re-release with extra hands! by MiuMiu Monster [♥], on Flickr

And I quote "apparently they are on sale just in Spain by the time, the extra hands seem to have rings and accesories."

Apparently these fashion packs come with custom hands?! To hold the accessories or to wear new jewelry.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2012, 06:17:58 PM »
Omggg! Custom hands sound amazing! I can't wait to find them. :lovey:
Also, does anyone happen to have this dress that they'd be willing to part with? It's from the design lab and I'm in love with it. :c
Spoiler
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2012, 06:25:34 PM »
Oh Mattel, don't do this to me. Dooooon't. I mean, luckily I've only put money into two fashion packs so it's not a ton of rebuying (and the chance to get some ones I missed out on)... but I don't wanna have to buy outfits I don't care about for more hands.

I need hands.

Figma have ruined me, lol.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2012, 06:27:19 PM »
*grumble grumble grumble* 

Stop it Mattel!  Just stop.  I cannot afford to keep buying the same crap over and over again for a small extra that should have been included in the first place (I'm looking at you, Cupid!)  Why not put these extra hands in the next wave of fashions? 
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2012, 06:36:07 PM »
I'm debating getting my first MH doll soon, but I just can't bring myself to pay the $20 price tag. Do these dolls ever go on sale? If so, how much are they usually marked down? Would they possibly have them for a good price on Black Friday? I was kind of hoping I could find one at a Thrift Store, but unfortunately for me, none of the ones around me carry toys anymore, and there's no Goodwill near here. I really want to get either Draculaura or Rochelle eventually.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal