collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Remove-Zit gone? Had problems anyway  (Read 498 times)

GoldenLambPony

• Trade Count: (0)
Remove-Zit gone? Had problems anyway
« on: September 10, 2012, 10:38:12 PM »
I just tried to go to the website and it is gone. Maybe I am typing in the wrong address. He was having problems anyway.

About 5 years ago or so, I had ordered my first Remove-Zit and it was awesome. But shortly after, I had to sell my entire collection after having financial difficulties. So I never used it all. When I got back into collecting and found some white ponies with problems, I decided to try it again. But the old stuff had dried out. On the website it said how good they are with questions. So I asked if the old stuff could be somehow re-liquified. If not, I was going to buy some more. They never answered. I went ahead and ordered some anyway since I didn't hear back.

I was concerned because when I signed up, it said a confirmation e-mail would be sent to me, but I never got it. So I tried to contact them again, wondering if everything went through because I didn't get a confirmation e-mail. He contacted me and said he canceled my order and that there was no confirmation e-mail. I said I had not wanted to cancel. This is when he told me that his wife died and she was the one who had been passionate about dolls. I felt bad for the guy. So I reordered without saying a word. I did get it and went crazy with the white ponies and a non-pony project and used all but a little bit of it up.

So I ordered some more. But the newest stuff was a different consistancy and too creamy. So I decided to test it on a pony. I put the rest of the other one on one half, and the new stuff on the other half. The half with the other one turned out beautiful and the second half was unchanged. This is when I realized that whatever he had sent me was the wrong stuff or he had left out an ingredient? I sent an e-mail about it and never heard back from him. I would have filed with paypal, but I felt bad for the guy and just chalked it up as a loss and decided to never order this product again. I will just do sunfading from now on. Remoze-Zit had just been easier for me since we don't get much sun and I have never tried peroxide yet.

I have no idea what is going on with Remove-Zit anymore or their website, but it must be because of his wife or something.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 10:42:10 PM by GoldenLambPony »

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Remove-Zit gone? Had problems anyway
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 04:58:11 AM »
I personally have never purchased Remove-Zit.  But it sounds like he is having a hard time since his wife's passing.  And if his wife was the one passionate about dolls and the site it maybe hard for him to take on. Especially if she was the one who ran it.  :huh:

Maybe someone else will be able to shed more light on the situation. Because other than what I can only speculate is the issue I have no idea. 
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline daydreamwinn

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 02:28:10 PM »
I hope that there are no issues, as I just ordered some from there a few days ago.  This is my first time ordering, so I'm not really sure what the process is for the site.  I got a confirmation e-mail, but I don't know if they send out a shipment confirmation, too.

GoldenLambPony

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 02:32:25 PM »
Maybe they are updating their site or something then? I still can't get it. What web address do you have? I was using twinpines.com. I am glad to see they got the confirmation e-mails going now.

Offline tornadoe

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 03:07:05 PM »
The site won't load when I tried it just now. Shame as I needed some new stuff
Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen cloesly..

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 06:54:15 PM »
I've never bought anything from them either, but it does sound as though he is having problems now- probably due to the reasons mentioned by Ponylady, although none of us can be sure  :(  . Those of you who ordered recently, please keep an eye on your paypal 45 day deadline, just incase ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

GoldenLambPony

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 08:29:08 PM »
It is back up and they completely redid it! That is good news for those of you that still buy products from there. I still haven't heard back on the bum batch I got though.

Offline daydreamwinn

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 04:06:05 AM »
I wasn't sure of the website, so I did a search to find the site.  It was still twinpines.com.  And I got a shipping confirmation notice this morning, so everything should be ok.  I'll check back in when it arrives.  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal