collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: TINY PONY SWAP - SHIPPING TIME! :)  (Read 20636 times)

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
Re: TINY PONY SWAP - PARTNERS ASSIGNED, SHOPPING TIME! :)
« Reply #135 on: September 14, 2012, 06:51:03 AM »
Thanks, guys.  ^.^ I just really want my partner to be happy with their box, and I want to get as much bang for my buck as possible. 

Partypony566.... love your signature!  I haven't bought any ponies in a few days, maybe that's why I'm starting to feel under the weather?  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 14, 2012, 06:54:32 AM »
Well I am back now after a two day nightmare I hope to forget forever.  We had a storm and lightening hit a tree and the house.  It damaged a lot in our home. We lost a tv, phones, stove in the kitchen..the airconditioning, cable and internet systems. We were very lucky to not have been hurt actually.  It was a bad strike.  If we had been on the phone, taking a bath or touching electronic equipment we might not be here. :shocked:  As luck would have it my husband and I were eating lunch watching tv when the strike happened.  It caught our tree on fire and sent fire down on the roof.  Its been horrible.   We had power but several spots in the house had no power..  Then I had a kidney stone attack in the middle of the whole nightmare with extreme pain, no air conditioning...sweating and in pain.  Now nearly $3000.00 in the hole we are back online but still dealing with major losses.  I am a little stressed out and still in some pain, but not like I was.  My air is fixed, the tree is down.  I still have to get phones which Dad said he would buy. Bllaaaaaa sniff....seriously...why me? :cry:  About the only thing that would make me feel better is if a huge truck full of G1 ponies MIB showed up at my house ROFLOL. :lol:

I will try to see if I missed any questions.  I may be in and out some due to health issues.  I won't be gone and in spite of it all I am still putting my swap box together.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 14, 2012, 09:19:13 AM »
Thanks, guys.  ^.^ I just really want my partner to be happy with their box, and I want to get as much bang for my buck as possible. 

Partypony566.... love your signature!  I haven't bought any ponies in a few days, maybe that's why I'm starting to feel under the weather?  :P

Yes ponies are the cure for everything. And dolls... But thats another addiction you'll soon have too if you haven't got it already :lmao:

Also thanks, hathorcat made it for our little post competition :biggrin:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 14, 2012, 09:37:05 AM »
Well I am back now after a two day nightmare I hope to forget forever.  We had a storm and lightening hit a tree and the house.  It damaged a lot in our home. We lost a tv, phones, stove in the kitchen..the airconditioning, cable and internet systems. We were very lucky to not have been hurt actually.  It was a bad strike.  If we had been on the phone, taking a bath or touching electronic equipment we might not be here. :shocked:  As luck would have it my husband and I were eating lunch watching tv when the strike happened.  It caught our tree on fire and sent fire down on the roof.  Its been horrible.   We had power but several spots in the house had no power..  Then I had a kidney stone attack in the middle of the whole nightmare with extreme pain, no air conditioning...sweating and in pain.  Now nearly $3000.00 in the hole we are back online but still dealing with major losses.  I am a little stressed out and still in some pain, but not like I was.  My air is fixed, the tree is down.  I still have to get phones which Dad said he would buy. Bllaaaaaa sniff....seriously...why me? :cry:  About the only thing that would make me feel better is if a huge truck full of G1 ponies MIB showed up at my house ROFLOL. :lol:

I will try to see if I missed any questions.  I may be in and out some due to health issues.  I won't be gone and in spite of it all I am still putting my swap box together.

OHG! that must have so scary for you! I'm glad you're oaky.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 14, 2012, 09:41:58 AM »
Oh goodness Tula that's awful. >w<  Good to see that you're alright at least (minus the kidney stone and not feeling well).
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2012, 10:14:10 AM »
My goodness, everyone sure is having a time of it.  A few arena members have lost pets this month, and now this!  So glad you are okay for the most part, albeit a bit ruffled.  Are you sure you'll be all right to finish the swap with this huge unexpected expense? :unsure:

~Pony Wish List~

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 14, 2012, 11:32:54 AM »
My goodness, everyone sure is having a time of it.  A few arena members have lost pets this month, and now this!  So glad you are okay for the most part, albeit a bit ruffled.  Are you sure you'll be all right to finish the swap with this huge unexpected expense? :unsure:

Thanks everypony. I am pleased to be okay.  The pets have handled pretty well, although now Louie Lewis is really scared when he hears thunder.  He didn't use to be that way. Poor kitty.

Yea I think so as I have cash set aside for swaps and things.  I acutally had bought quite a few things already, I just have not gotten them in the mail yet.  I am going to have a really hard time finding tiny accessories so hopefully I will be forgiven. I am just going with regular size accessories right now.  I might have a couple of tiny things though.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 11:34:55 AM by tulagirl »

Offline ember86

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 14, 2012, 11:40:30 AM »
That's good to hear tula! Oh poor kitty, a blanket to hide under might make him feel better.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 14, 2012, 11:44:15 AM »
That's good to hear tula! Oh poor kitty, a blanket to hide under might make him feel better.

It seems to help just to hold him and pet his head.  We are still having these storms during the day.

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 14, 2012, 11:55:55 AM »
Wow, tulagirl, you are hardcore indeed! ;) I am sure your partner won't mind if you aren't able to get super tiny accessories, since even regular accessories are tiny compared to many things.  Well, I wouldn't mind anyway. 

I hope your kitty is able to relax again soon.  In the meantime, at least he is getting spoiled with lots of cuddles and lap time. :)

~Pony Wish List~

Offline minercia

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Instagram ♥ @minerciadesign ♥
    • View Profile
    • minercia.com
« Reply #145 on: September 14, 2012, 02:33:21 PM »
OMG Tula, sorry to hear that! I hope you and kitty get to relax a little this weekend.
Don't worry about your partner, you still have plenty of time and remember family comes first, always!
Sending you a big hug & I hope everything gets better soon, blessings! :good:

p.s. Feel free to contact me anytime, even if it's not pony related!

« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 02:37:28 PM by minercia »

Will trade for Polly Pockets
ETSY SHOP

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 14, 2012, 02:43:59 PM »
{{{hugs}}} Tulagirl!  Hope everything works out for you.  Sounds like it was quite an ordeal. 

I've been doing okay on the hunt...originally thought it'd be a lot quicker than it is.  I had everything all ready to go and I lost out on a few auctions.  =/  But I've got a couple more that are ending soon so fingers crossed!

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 14, 2012, 04:48:04 PM »
OMG Tula, sorry to hear that! I hope you and kitty get to relax a little this weekend.
Don't worry about your partner, you still have plenty of time and remember family comes first, always!
Sending you a big hug & I hope everything gets better soon, blessings! :good:

p.s. Feel free to contact me anytime, even if it's not pony related!

Well, my parents just called and they bought us new phones so that is a huge blessing.  I am still sad though. I lost my Hello Kitty phone.  Baaaaaaaaa I loved her, but she got surged I guess. I can answer her but can't call out on her.  I mean of everything I lost this one I shed a tear over.  My mother is like, "hey thats not that big of a loss."  Dad says, "I looked for fancy Hello Kitty phones for you..they didn't have any."  I told him you have to purchase her at TRU.  He just laughed.  Seriously though this is a sad thing to lose HK!!
I know we have lots of time, I like to shop early and fast so if I need to buy out of the country for some reason I am not biting my fingernails waiting for mail...or if I get this duh seller that ships wayyy slow.  Just like to have it done, but I wasn't finding the stuff I wanted until just a few minutes ago I found something really cuuuuuuute!!  Its tiny too....yay....here is hoping nothing goes wrong with the mail.

Oh and thanks so much everyone for your kind words. My life is just one drama after another it seems.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 04:50:01 PM by tulagirl »

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2012, 06:52:17 AM »
I am so sorry about that, tulagirl. :(  How awful!  Wish I could do something to help, like find a Hello Kitty phone for you. But you have awesome parents who bought you phones! That's really sweet of them.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline ember86

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2012, 10:27:50 AM »
Going shopping today, here's hoping I find what my partner wants!
My etsy shop

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal