collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: TRU: MLP 30% in Canada  (Read 1044 times)

Offline BabyIceCrystal

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Active collector since 1983
    • View Profile
Re: TRU: MLP 30% in Canada
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2012, 09:33:43 PM »
I meant to mention, I found the blind bags up front right on the Customer Service/Returns counter by the cashier, not in the pony aisle. So make sure to check everywhere for them if you don't find them. The sticker wasn't marked with the sale price, but the sale did work when they were actually rung through. The cashier watched me pick through the box checking codes on my iPhone and only after I'd paid did she finally ask what I had been doing. When I showed her the codes on the bags she thought that was fantastic!

I did think it was very interesting that the MLP blind bags were up front where they could be watched but the LPS ones were in the aisle with the LPS, right beside the ponies.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Want List

Offline sillymoosey

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nirvana wishlist
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2012, 07:16:37 PM »
My mom called today to tell me that she's received my Zecora (she even opened the package, the snoop, lol!). Now I'm really looking forward to next weekend's visit to Ottawa so that I can play with her :)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2012, 07:23:27 PM »
My mom called today to tell me that she's received my Zecora (she even opened the package, the snoop, lol!). Now I'm really looking forward to next weekend's visit to Ottawa so that I can play with her :)

OOOOH Exciting!   So glad that people are able to find them! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal