collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Challenge 7 - Results  (Read 1176 times)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Challenge 7 - Results
« on: September 06, 2012, 08:26:25 PM »

Seven beautiful monsters stand before us, but only six will continue on in the hopes of becoming America's Next Top Monster.

Here is the judges' final call out:

1. Cupid- You are on a roll, hot momma, and we couldn't be prouder. Congratulations!

2. Kalma- Fantastic work. The judges were in a deadlock as to who should receive the second place position this week, and we were tied between you and Nanami. We had to choose at random to make a decision. Congrats!

3. Nanami- You were so close to taking the second place spot this week. If not for looking all preggers in your main photo, you would have been at the tippity top of the pack this go around.

4. Aria - We loved your take on Courtney. Keep up the good work.

5. Jordan - The judges are worried about you, Jordan. You seem to be a stable model, but it's never hot or cold with you - just lukewarm. Turn up the heat. This week the judges and public were not feeling your collage. We wanted to see more Liz, more you, but instead we got a cluster of similar looking face shots. We know you can do better, and the only reason you're not in the bottom two tonight is because you've been fairly consistent until now. You haven't been at the top of the pack since challenge three, where you nailed it with a larger than life kissing scene. Bring that Jordan back. Please!

Abbey and Lilitha, please step forward.

You're both pretty girls in the extreme and you show lots of potential, and yet you've both been in the bottom two before. Neither of your collages stood out to the judges this week. The professionalism, clarity, modelling, and personification of your living legends was not quite on the same level as the other contestants. Abbey, your hair and outfits were AMAZING, but we didn't feel you did Lady Chokya justice. This was your chance to go totally crazy and let your modelling take on an art-like presence. You did so well last week that the judges were expecting bigger and better things. Lilitha, it was cute seeing you play your guitar and ride a pony, but the composition and professionalism wasn't up to par with your usual work. Get your old photographer back, and fast.

This decision was extremely hard for the judges, and so we reviewed your past photos and compared them to see who we felt was the slightly stronger model. It saddens me immensely to say that one of you will not be continuing on with the other five models to our international location, Scaris. So who stays and who goes?

Congratulations, Lilitha. You've been given another chance. Now prove to the judges (and the modeling world) that we made the right decision.

Everyone, let's give a big hand for our beloved snow empress, Abbey! And let's review her progress throughout the competition:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Let's also give a big hand to this week's winner of the public poll, Cupid. She and our runner up, Kalma, will each be receiving a collection of designer jeans!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
Re: Challenge 7 - Results
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 08:39:07 PM »
Abbey D: I am sure the judges thought long and hard, I just hate to see our ice queen leave us. You've had some absolutely dynamite shoots, ghoul!

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 08:39:50 PM »
Auggghhh Abbey nooo. :(
Please please please don't stop modelling and follow along with the non-contestant thread! I absolutely LOVED your sci-fi photo more than I can explain and it's so sad to see you go. Fantastic job in this competition, babe! You should be proud of yourself. :hug:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 08:46:33 PM »
T_T Abbey, you will be sorely missed...please please please keep taking pics! love you
I would like to say, that if it wasn't for Abbey and her persuasive ways, Cupid wouldn't have entered this competition! *big hugs for Abbs*

And thank you so so much to the judges...and all the people who voted for Cupid this week!  I am still totally gobsmacked at how much love Cupid has gotten in the last 2 weeks.... hope we can keep it up :heart:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 08:51:10 PM »
T_T Abbey, you will be sorely missed...please please please keep taking pics! love you
I would like to say, that if it wasn't for Abbey and her persuasive ways, Cupid wouldn't have entered this competition! *big hugs for Abbs*

And thank you so so much to the judges...and all the people who voted for Cupid this week!  I am still totally gobsmacked at how much love Cupid has gotten in the last 2 weeks.... hope we can keep it up :heart:

You mean good ol' tuney wasn't enough of a reason to persuade you to enter? For shame!

I don't think we've ever had that many votes for one contestant as we did for you, Cupid! Jeeze, you got over 70!

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 08:58:42 PM »
well you almost had me, but she pushed me over the edge - hehe

i have seen polls with lots of votes for one contestant, but i think you are right....its pretty amazing, I feel so loved...tho, I admit, it makes me even more nervous about flopping XD

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 09:02:59 PM »
well you almost had me, but she pushed me over the edge - hehe

i have seen polls with lots of votes for one contestant, but i think you are right....its pretty amazing, I feel so loved...tho, I admit, it makes me even more nervous about flopping XD

Yeah, and now that we're in Scaris, one wrong move and it'll be off with your head French Revolution style! (Ooh, was that a hint for a future challenge...? *runs*)

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 09:08:56 PM »
Yeah, and now that we're in Scaris, one wrong move and it'll be off with your head French Revolution style! (Ooh, was that a hint for a future challenge...? *runs*)

Guess that answers that question :P

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 09:19:46 PM »
 :shocked: shocked. I wasn't expecting Abbey.

Of course, at this point, anyone getting eliminated is shocking I guess, amazing work Abbey!

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 09:30:22 PM »
i prefer my "off with her head" red queen style ;)

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2012, 11:36:49 PM »
Thank you judges.  :blush: I'm going to light a fire up under somebody's bum and try to rock this next challenge. Jordan is a better model than what shes been showing lately.  >_<

Sorry to see you go Ab's! And Congrats again to Cupid, you blew us all out of the water!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2012, 04:31:45 AM »
While I am super sad and surprised to see Abbey go, I am very happy that Lilitha gets another chance!! Cupid ROCKED it this week! This competition is getting so difficult!!!!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2012, 05:51:29 AM »
Oh not Abbey!  Sorry to see you go beautiful:(.  Cupid, congrats on your huge win! 
I'm still pulling for my favorite heterochromia model!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2012, 06:28:53 AM »
I have to say, this week's decision took me completely by surprise.  :shocked: I wasn't expecting that result at all. But great job to everybody this week!

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2012, 06:48:50 AM »
Oh not Abbey!  Sorry to see you go beautiful:(.  Cupid, congrats on your huge win! 
I'm still pulling for my favorite heterochromia model!!

*runs off to google heterochromia*

I think from this point on every elimination will be a shocker seeing as there are so few left and there can only be one winner. On the plus side, six ghouls are going to Scaris, three get to participate in a Coverghoul ad, and two will have a spread in Morgue Italia and have the chance to win lots of prizes!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal