collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Current Skull Shores Target Exclusive 5 Pack and Fabulous Display Case  (Read 523 times)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Is anyone planning on getting this set?  I saw it today and am really liking Clawdeen and Cleo but do not want to spend $55 for 2 dolls.  I thought about getting it instead of getting the separate SS Ghoulia I was there shopping for but I don't like the way that they have Ghoulia's hair in the 5 pack and so far my collection is MIB.  Also, I like the B&W version of Frankie better and do not want to be stuck with that one since I am not all that interested in her.  Same goes for Draculaura...I like her in her single box but her hair looks silly in the 5 pack.  Anyone having the same problem?  All my dolls are so far MIB and even if I do take them out they will stay stock so I won't be customizing or changing clothes or anything like that.

Also, does anyone have the display case that fits 3 dolls?  Is it made of plastic?  I have debating getting one if I get dolls that do not come with stands. So far all of my dolls have stands I think but things like the above 5 pack do not.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Re: Current Skull Shores Target Exclusive 5 Pack and Fabulous Display Case
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 11:15:10 AM »
No one else has interest in these?

"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 02:33:28 PM »
Sorry already bought these awhile ago :(

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 06:46:28 PM »

Did you buy it because you wanted all of them or just certain ones?  Just curious how people view these big packs like this, especially since it is a big spend all at once.  Also, do you know anything about the display case you can get?  Just want some friendly discussion here :)

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 06:59:12 PM »
I don't actually own it (I know there's at least one regular poster here who does, but I can't remember who it is), but I beliiieve the display case has plastic walls and a cardboard backing, with three (?) different scenes/patterns that you can change out. There's space in it for about three dolls standing.

I debox my dolls, so that they're in a set isn't an issue for me with the big packs. I was glad that this set had three exclusive dolls instead of one, that made it a much more worthy purchase in my eyes, even if I'd already had both of the repeat dolls (I only had one, SS Ula).

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 07:36:32 PM »
I bought this, but I honestly regret it  :huh: I really only wanted Clawdeen, and it annoys me I had to spend this much to get her. I liked Cleo a lot too, but now that I have her I'm not terribly thrilled. If you're interested in just her shoot me a PM :)

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 07:39:32 PM »

Did you buy it because you wanted all of them or just certain ones?  Just curious how people view these big packs like this, especially since it is a big spend all at once.  Also, do you know anything about the display case you can get?  Just want some friendly discussion here :)

I bought it because I wanted Cleo, Clawdeen and colorful Frankie. I hadn't bought SS Ghoulia and wasn't going to, but since she was in the 5 pack I kept her. Draculara I had already bought single so I sold her on ebay

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 09:03:49 PM »
I bought this, but I honestly regret it  :huh: I really only wanted Clawdeen, and it annoys me I had to spend this much to get her. I liked Cleo a lot too, but now that I have her I'm not terribly thrilled. If you're interested in just her shoot me a PM :)

Sent you a PM!

I don't actually own it (I know there's at least one regular poster here who does, but I can't remember who it is), but I beliiieve the display case has plastic walls and a cardboard backing, with three (?) different scenes/patterns that you can change out. There's space in it for about three dolls standing.

Cardboard backing?  That's disappointing :(

Aaryana

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2012, 09:14:34 PM »
I won't be getting the exclusive pack. I don't like their decision to sell dolls then market all the exact same dolls packaged in a pricey set with one or two (Frankie doesn't count to me) new dolls. As for the display case, I've seen pictures, but I've never had a real look at it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal