collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi all! I'm back! And with a weird question about selling/revamping a custom  (Read 516 times)

Offline thatg33kgirl

• Geek Pony
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • MOC Mimic
  • TGG
    • View Profile
    • My website
Hi all, TGG here! I'm still around, although I haven't done much customizing in the past year or so. (I've been working on action figures tho!)

Anyways, I have a weird question. So, lets say you made yourself a custom or two for a special event in your life, and spent a long time ON said customs, then things didn't turn out as is for the special event. Yet, they are kind of specialized to your event. Would you sell your customs? If so, would you re-work them or sell them as is?

On a related note, if anyone remembers those cake toppers I made about a year and a half ago... they are going to be for sale, I'm just not sure HOW to sell them!

Anyways, I have a few ponies that I have done over the past year that I haven't gotten around to posting yet, so I will soon!

Gotta say, I'm impressed with what I've seen so far and I've missed you all! I hope to be around more soon!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

*COMMISSIONS CURRENTLY CLOSED*

Offline ViciousJupiter

• Trade Count: (+167)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • OOooOO Shiney!
    • View Profile
    • Vicious Studios
Rules state that new members should post in the "intro" section first. :P

No but really, nice to see you back!  Regarding said customs, I don't know, maybe rework them to fit some one elses theme?  I'm pretty sure I know what you are talking about.  Thats my advice i suppose...not very sage, but ya know...I'm blonde.

<3 you!

Ps: Grats on the action figure contest! 
~Feel free to remind me to leave you feedback!  I'm forgetful!~

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Welcome back!

Could you maybe list them as is, but offer to rework them (maybe for a small fee?) for a buyer? :)

Offline enchantress41580

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Retro Dolls US
Snuggles and huggles to my g33kgirl!!! Missed you on here (even though I still talk to you outside of the arena, lol). I would sell them as is or find a new home with a friend if it's too painful to sell them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal