collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Moxie Girlz thread  (Read 10015 times)

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
Moxie Girlz thread
« on: August 30, 2012, 06:45:15 PM »
I'm starting to really get an itch for these girls! I'm considering buying one soon and would love to really get myself excited by seeing everyone's girls and hearing about them! I understand they have Bratz type feet.. I like this! It means I don't have to chase down shoes that fall off! I love their clothes but am wondering if they fit any other dolls.. also.. pics of them with other dolls will be great!

Bring on the Moxies!

((also, please tell me they are still making new ones))
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Moxie Girlz thread
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 07:33:01 PM »
Eeee! A Moxie Girlz Thread!! I always wanted to make one! (but was too lazy. XP)

As of right now, I have 6 opened: Avery, Lexa, Sophina, Kellan, Monet and Ida!

I have the twins Jaylen and Sarai still in their box but for some reason I'm to scared to open them.

Also did a little piccy thread with them.

Kellan Moves In!

From what I know right now about releases, there's a new Bath Ballerina kinda thing they have out recently, but the only bad thing is the swimsuit leotard thing is painted on their body.

Spoiler

I think there are some more.

There's also the Moxie Girlz So Stylish dolls, which were just spring basic releases of Avery, Monet and Lexa. I really liked Avery's outfit.

I think they're supposed to be a Moxie Girlz Sports line that's features some of the girls dressed in sports attire that comes with accessories that match the sport they're representing. I desperately want to find these ones!!

Spoiler

I also saw 3 new Fashion packs I've NEVER Seen before a few days ago, and I MUST HAVE!!! So I'll be going after those as soon as I get money or so for them. I don't know if it's these three or if there are 3 more I never seen.

Spoiler

There was also this line that they had neon colored hair that smelled like fruits. Kinda had the Katy Perry - California Girls theme going on.

Not to mention the True Hopes Dolls that had Sophina, Avery and Jackson with no hair. TRU Exclusive.

I have no solid info but on FLickr I saw pics of a new set called Straight A Style, which had Sophina, Avery, and Ida. I also saw pics of some kind of twisty crazy hair but have no info on them. >,<;

Gah I think my crave for Moxie Girlz is coming back. XD
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 07:40:23 PM »
So much cuteness! I love their faces. These are the dolls that should have been out when I was a kid instead of Bratz! They are so darn adorable.

I love your collection! I can't wait to start my own! How tall are they compared to Monster High Dolls? Also do you think bratzillaz clothes would fit them? I have ideas for photos!

I so can't wait to get one. Maybe tomorrow after work :D

I love the new bath time ones. Did you see the mermaids? I LOVE mermaids.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 08:02:57 PM »
Hmm, as for body comparisons, I've never been able to compare their size to MH since mine are all MIB to accurately check They're almost the same height. I've seen photos of MH dolls wearing Moxie Girlz clothes and looked fine, but it may be a possible chance they can be loose and it may be impossible the other way around with MG wearing MH clothes. @,@; As for Bratzillas, I have no idea since they just came out and I have yet to get my hands on one to actually tell. >,<;

I actually seen the mermaid ones a few times, but for some reason something seems weird about the body looking disproportionate for some reason. I wish they had like Mermaid fin legs to dress them as Mermaids, that would be great. XD

Do you by any chance have any idea who you want to get as your first Moxie Girl??

As for my collection there are a few more girlz i need but are hard to find/are never released as a basic doll. >,>

Bryten, light skin girl with green eyes and blonde hair.
Merin, light skin girl with blue eyes and black hair.
Amberly, tan girl with blue eyes black hair.

I also need to grab me a Bria.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 08:05:32 PM »
I like all the Girls with the Petz. And I really want the red head girl! I have this thing for red head dolls. I have no idea why but I'll be getting her for sure. I also like the new(?) horse back riding ones. The dark haired girl I really like too. Is her name Lexa?

I was on the website earlier but their names escaped me! I really like that their cheaper than the other dolls I collect. Makes it so much easier on my wallet.

I want this one A LOT because it reminds me of some of my kitties <3

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4130464
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 08:07:54 PM by karrie91 »

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 08:30:46 PM »
The redhead is Kellan and she is one of my most favorite girls of them all, she has red hair, and freckles. She's my definition of Ginger (no offence intended) and she's Soooo adorable with her freckles. They actually released a Basic doll of her which made me so excited when I first found out because at the time the only way of getting he was the Magic Snow Kellan and she had glitter on her face.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12435433

I was actually able to get all 3 of the Moxie Girlz Petz set at TRu when they were doing a Buy 2 get 1 free sale.

The outfit Monet is wearing is actually the Petz Sophina outfit.

I just checked the Moxie Girlz website and I'm actually surprised they updated it with the new dolls i Mentioned.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 08:32:47 PM »
I have a True Hope Avery. :D I really love her, but I won't be buying any more Moxie Girlz. I don't like how they *feel* like toys, if that makes sense? She can cross her feet really easily, and I loooove that. xD

Avery's clothes fit my Blythe. :3

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 01:40:48 AM »
Aww I'm still melting over that outfit Avery comes with. XP I already got you super hooked on Liv Dolls, I don't wanna end up getting you more hooked on more lines like Moxie Girlz, Taxel. XD

Some pictures of Lexa, Kellan and my Liv girl Capri.

As much as I love the adorable faces these girls have, I wish they at some point added more articulations to them, that would've been nice, but I guess because they don't have much articulation it's why they are not so expensive, which I am fine with. XP
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 10:37:08 AM »
Lexa is so gorgeous. I really need to get her first. She's absolutely precious. I hope they have one I want at work. I have a 20 percent off any GM item coupon plus my 10 percent discount. Figured I'd treat myself!

If not, I'm looking for Kellan for sure.

I thought about getting an LIV a while back but between them and Moxie, Moxie pulls at my heart more because of their preciousness and similarity to Bratz dolls. The last toys I played with as a girl were Bratz and while I loved them, I would have loved the Moxies even more if they were out.

Now.. are they rooted? Or do they wear wigs? I've never had a wig doll before..

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 10:59:49 AM »
I want to get True Hope Avery :heart: they are all so adorable --- and have some awesome clothes!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 11:00:46 AM »
Wow, talk about a deal with 30% off. If you do end up getting that basic Kellan, her hair is a lot shorter than the Kellan I have in those photos. That one is the Glitterin Style Kellan. As for their hair they're rooted and do not wear wigs, and yes they're peg footed like brats dolls, but they are not able to switch between the two because one of them has a bigger peg size than the other.

I hope you're able to find a Lexa or Kellan today when you search for them, I still see the Basic Kellan around Target, but haven't seen many of the new Lexas, just the Bubble Bath Surprise ones. XP
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 11:03:36 AM »
Hopefully I'll score something. If not, I'll use me 20 percent on something else just to use it lol.   >_<

I'll probably go to Kmart next week. The one here had a whole section in their clearance of Moxie Girlz. So maybe I'll get lucky there? I like the blonde girl too so at this point it's all about scoring my first Moxie.  :biggrin:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 11:34:42 AM »
Hopefully there are still a bunch of Moxie Girlz in stores in your area. Of all the places I go doll/pony hunting, they all carry Moxie Girlz, but Walmart stopped carrying them for some reason.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 11:42:16 AM »
By chance, it that Liv girl.....pregnant?  Very cute pics!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 12:39:46 PM »
Yes she is Color. Capri, my Liv girl, is pregnant. XP There are a lot more photos of her along with a bunch more at the Liv Thread we have in the Dollhouse, if you're interested!

My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal