collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Would someone from USA want to be my dolly hunter?  (Read 298 times)

Offline rimmu

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Would someone from USA want to be my dolly hunter?
« on: August 18, 2012, 02:51:50 PM »
Huh, Finally I made this topic. I have wanted to ask this a long time but for some reason, asking help is difficult to me. I feel embarrased to make new topic everytime I need help so I figured it would be easier if I would have one person here who I could always contact if I need something.

I collect Monster high and Novi stars. All the dolls come to Finland so much later (and some don´t come at all) that I just can´t wait them to reach my country!
At the moment I´m almost caught up with Monster high and I would need all the Novi stars. I also collect Littlest pet shop fairies so I would sometimes ask you to look for those too.
I don´t want you to go to stores just for me, I would like you to look my items while your shopping for yourself :)

I would want you to be nice person with good feedback, you have Wal-mart and Target near you, you wouldn´t mind to sometimes bid some items on Ebay for me and you wouldn´t mind to keep my stuff in your house for a while. Don´t worry, I´m not planning to fill your house, I need only little things :lol: I would like to buy couple of items at a time and when I have good sized package full, I would like them to be shipped. That way I would save a lot on shipping vs. Shipping 1 item at a time.

In return, I´m a nice person and I have good feedback (Here only 3 feedbacks but in Ebay 270+). I will of couse pay everything immediately with Paypal and with every time you ship the package for me, I would pay you a little for your trouble.
At the moment I don´t need any shopping, I´m quite broke ´cos of Ebay but when my next paycheck arrives, I would like to get some Novi stars ;)

If you think you would be the one to help me, Please send me a PM!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal