collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: You have to wonder...  (Read 4648 times)

Offline Sea_Breeze

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: You have to wonder...
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2012, 07:12:06 PM »
A stirling silver pony in the G1 collectors pose, not as big as the original though because it would cost too much.. limited edition of course maybe even engraved somehow.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 07:13:46 PM by Sea Breeze »
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears - anonymous

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2012, 07:56:18 PM »
A stirling silver pony in the G1 collectors pose, not as big as the original though because it would cost too much.. limited edition of course maybe even engraved somehow.

This!!!  I would line up to buy that.  The collector's pose will always be my favourite :lovey:

Offline SnorkMaiden

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2012, 09:06:24 PM »

This!!!  I would line up to buy that.  The collector's pose will always be my favourite :lovey:

Oh yes, that sounds lovely. Or how about a very small collector's pose pony in sterling silver as a pendant on a necklace? That would look so beautiful.

Another idea would be to re-release the G1 plushies with Svarowski elements, like they did with the Care Bears. They're ever so cute.

Offline RavenFeather

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2012, 01:21:58 AM »
Well, if we are really dreaming here.... G1-to-G4 Mimic (Non TE), Ladybird, Easter Candle, ALL the Mountain Boys and Rapunzel.

We know they can do high detailing *Stares intently at the Electric Sky blind bag* Her cutie mark is Light Bulbs and she's a Blind bag!!! *huffs*

Also, some of the super big Fan Ponies, Like Doctor Whooves/Time Turner, Octavia (maybe with a little violin/cello accessory?), a Normal release of DJ without a glittery cutie mark and removable glasses, Mayor Mare, :muffin: Pony, Minuette (Colgate), and Bon Bon.  Not only are those highly desired by the brony fanbase, they have a good color range too (Brown, Grey, White, yellow-tan, Blue-grey, bright blue and cream)  And we need more of those colors in the G4 Pony Spectrum!!!  We also need more green..... A LOT more green!! *Stares at Minty*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Thanks Bronely!

Offline yaizel

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://chikapaw.livejournal.com/
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2012, 02:16:56 AM »
oh! wasnt aware of this!
maybe a special pack with one ponie of each generation beautifully displayed cherishing all the different generations along the years? 

Diamond@  is it me or your signature is encouraging me to go crazy and never to return???  XD
Yup, I need company.   

yes yes, i think it would be grate for my heath, ill start by throwing some ponies around as if they were flower petals  :straw:
should there be a link there? doesn't works.

*cof* *cof*

but i do hope they do something not only focused on g4

the better pic of all artist is in the heart

Offline MnDancer

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2012, 02:48:30 AM »
At the risk of being buried in fakies... I don't think they're going to do anything for this anniversary. The only ones they've acknowledged to date are the 10th and 25th. It wouldn't surprise me if we didn't see them do anything special for an anniversary again until the 50th. *ducks remco fakie*  If they were going to do something special, wouldn't they have made a big deal about it or leaked something out to us by now? The year is half gone already.
:art:Pony lover since 1983 :rainbow:

sosoftbuttons

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2012, 02:50:18 AM »
ooooh, more retro g1's would be smashing :P 

and @ diamond...  RE. your siggy...  i'd come with you if i knew how to get there :crazy:

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2012, 03:25:33 AM »
I think it would be neat if they did the mane 6 in G1 moulds, or G1 ponies in G4 moulds. :D

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2012, 03:57:03 AM »
Please please please let them do retro Rapunzel, or Twinkle eyes: a 3 pack with Quackers, Mimic and Bright eyes :dribble:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Bag of Magic Food

« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2012, 06:15:27 AM »
Not only are those highly desired by the brony fanbase, they have a good color range too (Brown, Grey, White, yellow-tan, Blue-grey, bright blue and cream)  And we need more of those colors in the G4 Pony Spectrum!!!
But they do use plenty of those colors... on male ponies only seen in the TV show.   :P

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2012, 06:42:38 AM »

Oh this is an epic idea!!!!

And on topic I agree its the 30th anniversary therefore any release should be of the ponies which were out 30 years ago. I love the idea of a boxed set featuring one from each line - one Twinkle Eye, one So Soft, one Twice As Fancy, etc.

And for those asking the "anniversary" is technically next year - 2013 [although initial toy releases were 1982-1983] but they did the 25th in 08 therefore it makes sense to do 30th in 13.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2012, 08:10:30 AM »
Because it's going to be a party you know they're going to dress up pinkie pie somehow! :P

I foresee more G1 collector merch in celebration. :D
~Foxtale~

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2012, 10:44:55 AM »
I hope if Hasbro do more CP ponies that they sort the molds out. My loose retro CPs have to be wedged as they just do NOT stand up at all!

I tell you what would be cool...a re-release of My Pretty Pony, or maybe ceramics of the original six ponies?

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2012, 11:41:31 AM »
Hey, so you know what I just realized?  If they do celebrate next year, it will not only be the 30th for MLP in general but also the 10th for G3 in particular!  I'm starting to really like the idea of a set with a pony from each generation.  Or at least a G1, G3, and G4 in a pack.  That would be great marketing for kids too because to them it would just look like a family unit.  Mom, dad, and baby or it could be marketed as sisters.

Offline Juri

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • The Revolutionary Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2012, 07:23:50 PM »
If they release any more re issues I really hope they fix up the eyes :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal